What the Hell?
-
He should have been ejected. Typical unsportsmanlike conduct from a shitsburgh player.
-
Should have been ejected immediately
-
I swear the league takes it easy on them. Pieces of shit
-
I thought it was an attempted hurdle that turned bad but the above link is hilarious anyway.
-
-
If I were the special teams coach, Antonio Brown would be eating from a straw for a few months. I would have gotten the biggest fastest third stringer and just blew him up on that fair catch and taken the fifteen yards. That dirty bastard should have been ejected from the game ! Oh well maybe next game in Cleveland.

-
Brown should sit for the next 8 games. Made a deliberate mid air adjustment to kick him in the face. Plus he pulls his foot back so he's leading cleats first. Simple call and should be a relatively straight forward suspension of at least 4-8 games plus whatever pittance the NFL calls a "fine" these days towards multi millionaires.
-
Brown should sit for the next 8 games. Made a deliberate mid air adjustment to kick him in the face. Plus he pulls his foot back so he's leading cleats first. Simple call and should be a relatively straight forward suspension of at least 4-8 games plus whatever pittance the NFL calls a "fine" these days towards multi millionaires.
Brown should sit for the next 8 games. Made a deliberate mid air adjustment to kick him in the face. Plus he pulls his foot back so he's leading cleats first. Simple call and should be a relatively straight forward suspension of at least 4-8 games plus whatever pittance the NFL calls a "fine" these days towards multi millionaires.
Ya but there won't be. It will only be a fine and they will move on. Just like they let Blount and Bell play today after getting a DUI and possession charge for weed. No random drug test for these guys? Meanwhile Gordon serves his time for the same thing.
-
Lol. If it were a brown doing it to a steelers you all would be in here celebrating. Get real. He went for the hurdle and couldn't pull it off with the way your punter fell. I wish he would have just went sideline at that point because he would have scored. I'm sure brown thought I'm going to karate kid this guy in the face. Get fvcking real fellas
-
Brown should sit for the next 8 games. Made a deliberate mid air adjustment to kick him in the face. Plus he pulls his foot back so he's leading cleats first. Simple call and should be a relatively straight forward suspension of at least 4-8 games plus whatever pittance the NFL calls a "fine" these days towards multi millionaires.
Ya but there won't be. It will only be a fine and they will move on. Just like they let Blount and Bell play today after getting a DUI and possession charge for weed. No random drug test for these guys? Meanwhile Gordon serves his time for the same thing.
Ya but there won't be. It will only be a fine and they will move on. Just like they let Blount and Bell play today after getting a DUI and possession charge for weed. No random drug test for these guys? Meanwhile Gordon serves his time for the same thing.
Gordon was on his 4th offense, its not the same and you dips realize its a dui for weed not drinking.
-
Lol. If it were a brown doing it to a steelers you all would be in here celebrating. Get real. He went for the hurdle and couldn't pull it off with the way your punter fell. I wish he would have just went sideline at that point because he would have scored. I'm sure brown thought I'm going to karate kid this guy in the face. Get fvcking real fellas
yeah we might be snickering about it, but when the suspension and fine came down I wouldn't say shit cause we all would know it was coming. Plus it's the whole thing that the steelers get away with this shit constantly.
Lol. If it were a brown doing it to a steelers you all would be in here celebrating. Get real. He went for the hurdle and couldn't pull it off with the way your punter fell. I wish he would have just went sideline at that point because he would have scored. I'm sure brown thought I'm going to karate kid this guy in the face. Get fvcking real fellas
-
I thought it was an attempted hurdle that turned bad but the above link is hilarious anyway.
I thought it was an attempted hurdle that turned bad but the above link is hilarious anyway.
You would think that
-
Lol. If it were a brown doing it to a steelers you all would be in here celebrating. Get real. He went for the hurdle and couldn't pull it off with the way your punter fell. I wish he would have just went sideline at that point because he would have scored. I'm sure brown thought I'm going to karate kid this guy in the face. Get fvcking real fellas
Lol. If it were a brown doing it to a steelers you all would be in here celebrating. Get real. He went for the hurdle and couldn't pull it off with the way your punter fell. I wish he would have just went sideline at that point because he would have scored. I'm sure brown thought I'm going to karate kid this guy in the face. Get fvcking real fellas
In reality your team the players and you the Pittsburgh fans are all pieces of shit
-
Lol. If it were a brown doing it to a steelers you all would be in here celebrating. Get real. He went for the hurdle and couldn't pull it off with the way your punter fell. I wish he would have just went sideline at that point because he would have scored. I'm sure brown thought I'm going to karate kid this guy in the face. Get fvcking real fellas
In reality your team the players and you the Pittsburgh fans are all pieces of shit
Yes. To call that anything but intentional, yes you are an idiotic piece of shitIn reality your team the players and you the Pittsburgh fans are all pieces of shit
-
did he put a little "stank" on it at the end that will earn him a fine and earned a deserved 15yrds? oh yes, definitely.
did he intend when he began to jump to "big sexy" your punter into next Sunday? I really doubt it.
-
He is not going to get suspended lol.
-
i saw it amongst other team's fans and agreed that the guy was trying to hurdle the kicker......no malintent IMO on the returners part.
now if he would've landed on the gy's throat and caused blood to spill there would be a new rule tomorrow and maybe some type of civil suit brought against the stooler's player.
as much as i hate it, i told a bill's fan today after watching this on replay...it's football, shit happens.
look at nhl platers geting slit with other player's skates and then tell me about how bad this looked.
punter should've closed lined the fuck.
-
What happened is he went for the hurdle, saw he was going to get tackled, and decided to use his leg to "break" that tackle. It's pretty clear to me to see his leg came down with force, not just a natural reaction of a hurdle. He will be fined for it, but he won't get suspended.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login