What the Hell?
-
The steelers don't respect the Browns, or any other team.
They don't respect the refs, or fans, or women in bars,
don't respect the rules of football....
they and their fans don't respect themselves.
Tomlin condones all this garbage.
That's going to change soon, when the Browns
get established as a playoff team.
They have to play the Browns next....in Cleveland.
That isn't a good thing for them.
-
google Hillis hurdles defender.....and that's a 240lb man "properly" hurdling a defender. Brown led with his cleats which is a big no no and should have been an ejection. I realize it's hard to make the call on the spot, but replays should have been able to take into account that he pulled his shin back and did an Anderson Silva front kick. Should have been gone.
-
@josephsuxdick said:
Trust me, I've seen that gif used in countless Brownie fans signatures.
My point is, your fan base masturbates to the probably the worst and cheesiest, most cowardly cheap shot committed against an opposing player ever. If you don't believe me, go out and ask your average Brownies fan old enough to remember, what they think of Turkey Jones. And that's cool with your fan base. But then something as clearly as accidental as Brown happens today and you're all clucking about it like stuck hens. Not only acting like a bunch of pussies, but hypocrites to boot.
Point enough for you?
Pointless debate. Just as I'm sure your fan base feels the same way about Joe Greene's dirtiest moves. I'm sure there's at least one Steelers fan that might not however. Not to mention that was a different era of the game.
-
Refs werent calling holding on Pit (their O line i saw held 3 times in a row during the 3rd qtr, no flags.
Also brown pushed off Haden on that TD. Gilbert was getting pushed off so much he had to push back and got flagged. Fucking horseshit copy and paste like every other year. Goodells a Stooler fan.
-
I had no idea who the fuck Turkey Jones was. Long before my time. Was a dirty tackle for sure. If one of our guys would do that today, even if it was Roethlisberger, they'd have to go. That's a german suplex btw, not a piledriver...get it right
-
That was some ticky tack bullshit by Brown! But go figure! At any rate, where were Lanning's teammates in getting in Brown's face?! Best believe in the old days that type of horseshit would have resulted in a bench clearing brawl!
Exactly. Fuck the fine, suspension or ejection talk. Someone should have thrown Brown on the ground and stomped on his face. Both teams fight like men, game goes on.That was some ticky tack bullshit by Brown! But go figure! At any rate, where were Lanning's teammates in getting in Brown's face?! Best believe in the old days that type of horseshit would have resulted in a bench clearing brawl!
-
I'll tell you what pisses me off about this play. The fact that Brown should have been planted about one second
after he caught the ball. There are enough arm tackles, missed tackles, and defenders taking bad angles at the
ball carrier for half a season, and we provided it all on one play.
-
He meant to hurdle him AND he cleated him in face after he knew he wouldn't clear him. 2 games, $50,000.
-
If I were the special teams coach, Antonio Brown would be eating from a straw for a few months. I would have gotten the biggest fastest third stringer and just blew him up on that fair catch and taken the fifteen yards. That dirty bastard should have been ejected from the game ! Oh well maybe next game in Cleveland.

If I were the special teams coach, Antonio Brown would be eating from a straw for a few months. I would have gotten the biggest fastest third stringer and just blew him up on that fair catch and taken the fifteen yards. That dirty bastard should have been ejected from the game ! Oh well maybe next game in Cleveland.

This! I mean, I'm no fan of cheap shots, or underhanded shit like that, but when the other team pulls that shit, you'd better fuckin' retaliate!
Funny how Steelers fans will go through great lengths to defend the underhanded cheap shots that is indicative of their team! Stay classy you inbred pieces of shit!
-
I'll say what I already posted on the other Brown thread: Antonio Brown should have been on the
ground, finished for the day about a second after he caught the ball. Instead, the defender flails
at Brown like a little girly-man and Brown is off to the races, running through arm tackles and past
defenders who took horrible angles.
-
I'll say what I already posted on the other Brown thread: Antonio Brown should have been on the
ground, finished for the day about a second after he caught the ball. Instead, the defender flails
at Brown like a little girly-man and Brown is off to the races, running through arm tackles and past
defenders who took horrible angles.
I'll say what I already posted on the other Brown thread: Antonio Brown should have been on the
ground, finished for the day about a second after he caught the ball. Instead, the defender flails
at Brown like a little girly-man and Brown is off to the races, running through arm tackles and past
defenders who took horrible angles.
^^This. The steelers and ravens develop players that think exactly like this. If Dansby and Kirksey can't play like that, then maybe we need to draft ILB next year. Maybe that kid in Miami with the Buffalo pick? I was kind of hoping we'd be done with ILB with Dansby and Kirksey...but they need to hit fools and hit them hard. I dunno if they're mean enough to be AFC North Lb'ers.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
What you so-called Browns fans don't get is that the BS you whine about every week happens in every game by every team including yours. You just see the NFL through brown colored glasses.
And you see the NFL through rapist, drunk driving, coach cheating on the sidelines glasses...........
-
@douche-nozzle said:
You poor dumb bastard. Life must suck for you
Says the dude that spends hours on another teams' fan forum L M A O !!!!!!!!!!
-
Dirty Pittsburgh strikes again!!
-
Douche Nozzle is a hilariously perfect/suitable name for him. Has certainly proved his merit
-
@douche-nozzle said:
Boo hoo hoo.....one of our guys got owned! And the big bad Pittsburgh Steelers did it!
Owned? Is that what you call that?
-
lol... man, that was fast...
@everlastingxxx said:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login