What the Hell?
-
Refs werent calling holding on Pit (their O line i saw held 3 times in a row during the 3rd qtr, no flags.
Also brown pushed off Haden on that TD. Gilbert was getting pushed off so much he had to push back and got flagged. Fucking horseshit copy and paste like every other year. Goodells a Stooler fan.
-
I had no idea who the fuck Turkey Jones was. Long before my time. Was a dirty tackle for sure. If one of our guys would do that today, even if it was Roethlisberger, they'd have to go. That's a german suplex btw, not a piledriver...get it right
-
That was some ticky tack bullshit by Brown! But go figure! At any rate, where were Lanning's teammates in getting in Brown's face?! Best believe in the old days that type of horseshit would have resulted in a bench clearing brawl!
Exactly. Fuck the fine, suspension or ejection talk. Someone should have thrown Brown on the ground and stomped on his face. Both teams fight like men, game goes on.That was some ticky tack bullshit by Brown! But go figure! At any rate, where were Lanning's teammates in getting in Brown's face?! Best believe in the old days that type of horseshit would have resulted in a bench clearing brawl!
-
I'll tell you what pisses me off about this play. The fact that Brown should have been planted about one second
after he caught the ball. There are enough arm tackles, missed tackles, and defenders taking bad angles at the
ball carrier for half a season, and we provided it all on one play.
-
He meant to hurdle him AND he cleated him in face after he knew he wouldn't clear him. 2 games, $50,000.
-
If I were the special teams coach, Antonio Brown would be eating from a straw for a few months. I would have gotten the biggest fastest third stringer and just blew him up on that fair catch and taken the fifteen yards. That dirty bastard should have been ejected from the game ! Oh well maybe next game in Cleveland.

If I were the special teams coach, Antonio Brown would be eating from a straw for a few months. I would have gotten the biggest fastest third stringer and just blew him up on that fair catch and taken the fifteen yards. That dirty bastard should have been ejected from the game ! Oh well maybe next game in Cleveland.

This! I mean, I'm no fan of cheap shots, or underhanded shit like that, but when the other team pulls that shit, you'd better fuckin' retaliate!
Funny how Steelers fans will go through great lengths to defend the underhanded cheap shots that is indicative of their team! Stay classy you inbred pieces of shit!
-
I'll say what I already posted on the other Brown thread: Antonio Brown should have been on the
ground, finished for the day about a second after he caught the ball. Instead, the defender flails
at Brown like a little girly-man and Brown is off to the races, running through arm tackles and past
defenders who took horrible angles.
-
I'll say what I already posted on the other Brown thread: Antonio Brown should have been on the
ground, finished for the day about a second after he caught the ball. Instead, the defender flails
at Brown like a little girly-man and Brown is off to the races, running through arm tackles and past
defenders who took horrible angles.
I'll say what I already posted on the other Brown thread: Antonio Brown should have been on the
ground, finished for the day about a second after he caught the ball. Instead, the defender flails
at Brown like a little girly-man and Brown is off to the races, running through arm tackles and past
defenders who took horrible angles.
^^This. The steelers and ravens develop players that think exactly like this. If Dansby and Kirksey can't play like that, then maybe we need to draft ILB next year. Maybe that kid in Miami with the Buffalo pick? I was kind of hoping we'd be done with ILB with Dansby and Kirksey...but they need to hit fools and hit them hard. I dunno if they're mean enough to be AFC North Lb'ers.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
What you so-called Browns fans don't get is that the BS you whine about every week happens in every game by every team including yours. You just see the NFL through brown colored glasses.
And you see the NFL through rapist, drunk driving, coach cheating on the sidelines glasses...........
-
@douche-nozzle said:
You poor dumb bastard. Life must suck for you
Says the dude that spends hours on another teams' fan forum L M A O !!!!!!!!!!
-
Dirty Pittsburgh strikes again!!
-
Douche Nozzle is a hilariously perfect/suitable name for him. Has certainly proved his merit
-
@douche-nozzle said:
Boo hoo hoo.....one of our guys got owned! And the big bad Pittsburgh Steelers did it!
Owned? Is that what you call that?
-
lol... man, that was fast...
@everlastingxxx said:
-
-
@douche-nozzle said:
Instead of looking for excuses and reasons to be upset with the world because your team sucks, why don't you guys look inward?
Look at the organization who pimps it's fans every year!
Look at whoever in the Browns organization drafted Johnny fuckup for "publicity"!
Look at the coaching staff who created and mis-handled the QB controversy, and held their entire offense back in the process!
Look at the play calling in a game where the Browns had a chance to do something they haven't done in eons!
Look at yourself and ask why you see yourself as a great fan simply because you are loyal to a team who isn't worth it?
1. You don't think we do this anyway? I'm not above criticizing the organization as it certainly has been warranted.
2. Again, you don't think we do this anyway? However; being born and raised in northeast Ohio, win or lose I'll still root for them given they're the hometeam. If the shoe were on the other foot, and Pittsburgh went through a rough stretch of dismal seasons that we went through, I would hope you'd still stick with them through the bad times. Otherwise, to only hop on the bandwagon when they win makes you nothing more than a frontrunner.
3. Johnny fuck up, eh? The jury is still out on the kid! In fact I'm hoping that this new front office, and coaching staff finally do it right, and keep him on the bench and develop him properly, so as to not get him killed like the other QBs that have been here in Cleveland!
4. I was quite irked with how they handled the QB controversey. However; it appears that there is no longer a controversy. Hoyer provided he doesn't get injured or totally suck this season is the starter. Now I'll admit I was a bit worried at first, but in the 2nd half Hoyer appeared to get his bearrings and looked a lot like the glimpse of him that we saw last year.
5. In the first half the playcalling was questionable, and I was thinking "here we go again!" I think they should have gone up tempo right from the beginning. It may have been a different outcome, and they may not have had to come from as far from behind. I did question the playcalling in the final minutes of the game, but the difference was while they didn't win, they didn't mail it in like previous years. Will that translate into next week, or further down the stretch? I guess we'll see.
6. Again I support the Cleveland Browns, because I was born here, live here, and in a sense it is my civic duty to support my hometown and its sports teams! I'm not going to hop on another team's bandwagon like so many others do, simply to support a winner. If you're a fan, you're a fan! You stick with the team through the good as well as the bad! Nothing worse than frontrunners, and tells me that as an individual that person is rather shallow!
-
FuckNozzle actually may be a better name.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
