Video of the actual Ray Rice knock out punch
-
Well... she was rushing him...
He's lucky that she wasn't more seriously hurt when her head hit the handrail on the way to the floor.
Well... she was rushing him...
He's lucky that she wasn't more seriously hurt when her head hit the handrail on the way to the floor.
Surprised she didn't wind up with a busted jaw, nose or cheekbones. Could have gotten a fractured skull when she hit the back of the elevator. Yeah King Roger, when Rice fessed up "I hit her", you didn't think there was a possibility "I hit her as hard as I could with a hay maker left?"
Probably the Squeelers.
If you read those links, 3 NFL GMs were asked off the record if they'd be willing to take a chance on Rice if he's reinstated. Unanimous- "wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole."
Real soon. She no doubt stuck by him for the $$$$$ now that he will be suspended, bye bye.
Well, that swing cost Rice a potential $23 million..
-
I get the feeling that he will get another chance. So rice punched a bitch who probably deserved it, mike Vick tortured and killed dogs and he's still in the league...
-
I get the feeling that he will get another chance. So rice punched a bitch who probably deserved it, mike Vick tortured and killed dogs and he's still in the league...
I get the feeling that he will get another chance. So rice punched a bitch who probably deserved it, mike Vick tortured and killed dogs and he's still in the league...
Aaaaand let's not forget Ben raped two women....Wonder what a little camera would've shown in Rapelisbergers escapade?
-
I get the feeling that he will get another chance. So rice punched a bitch who probably deserved it, mike Vick tortured and killed dogs and he's still in the league...
I get the feeling that he will get another chance. So rice punched a bitch who probably deserved it, mike Vick tortured and killed dogs and he's still in the league...
Dogs have no rights. Sad but true.
-
-
It will be interesting to see who or if anyone picks him up.....Im not so sure he plays again.....tho I gotta guess someone will take a flyer..But I can't imagine anyone needing him so badly that they would risk the whole media nightmare coming down on their team for a RB.....
After all, he'll be an 8th year RB when he gets released to play again and that is usually near the end of the line for backs....
and any team that picks him up has to REALLY really need him, because they will get bombarded with hate the second they put him on the roster.....
I know Vick got a job, but he is a QB and they are a touch harder to find than old running backs....
-
Yeah I think we'll see Rice back at some point. I'm sure a lot will depend on how he handles it and what he does while out of the NFL.
-
He's done... Just the idea that he's that kind of animal,I cant see him coming back. Yes,I know Michael Vick resurrected his career... But I think this is a whole different matter in lieu of Goodells shoddy handeling of this as well as the other litigants in this story.
-
Yeah I think we'll see Rice back at some point. I'm sure a lot will depend on how he handles it and what he does while out of the NFL.
Yeah I think we'll see Rice back at some point. I'm sure a lot will depend on how he handles it and what he does while out of the NFL.
Agree... but until then I'd just as soon move onto other things... like football.
But before I do...
When the initial report came out yesterday that "TMZ Sports has released a video..."
Did anyone else wonder: "TMZ has a Sports Division???"
-
Yeah I think we'll see Rice back at some point. I'm sure a lot will depend on how he handles it and what he does while out of the NFL.
Agree... but until then I'd just as soon move onto other things... like football.
But before I do...
When the initial report came out yesterday that "TMZ Sports has released a video..."
Did anyone else wonder: "TMZ has a Sports Division???"
Agree... but until then I'd just as soon move onto other things... like football.
But before I do...
When the initial report came out yesterday that "TMZ Sports has released a video..."
Did anyone else wonder: "TMZ has a Sports Division???"
I understand they used to be based in Texas, but have recently relocated to Berea.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
Let's just hope that this fiasco ends the reign of King Roger
On that,we'll agree on!... I cant stand the punk.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
Let's just hope that this fiasco ends the reign of King Roger
Wow. We both can finally agree on something!
-
@douche-nozzle said:
We would agree on a lot if you could accept the reality of the Cleveland Browns
oh.....and the Pittsburgh SteelersThe reality is that they are a LOT closer this year, than they've been in decades......and our time is very soon....on the horizon...
Can't wait till we meet again.....but I bet the Steelers can.....you might have won, but you got bitch slapped on our way out the door.....
-
@douche-nozzle said:
We would agree on a lot if you could accept the reality of the Cleveland Browns
oh.....and the Pittsburgh SteelersThe reality is that they are a LOT closer this year, than they've been in decades......and our time is very soon....on the horizon...
Can't wait till we meet again.....but I bet the Steelers can.....you might have won, but you got bitch slapped on our way out the door.....
The reality is that they are a LOT closer this year, than they've been in decades......and our time is very soon....on the horizon...
Can't wait till we meet again.....but I bet the Steelers can.....you might have won, but you got bitch slapped on our way out the door.....
They got punched in the jaw.. I was quite happy to see they didn't lay down like wimps.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
We would agree on a lot if you could accept the reality of the Cleveland Browns
oh.....and the Pittsburgh SteelersI always deal in reality. You Steelers fans on the other hand....

-
Yeah I think we'll see Rice back at some point. I'm sure a lot will depend on how he handles it and what he does while out of the NFL.
Agree... but until then I'd just as soon move onto other things... like football.
But before I do...
When the initial report came out yesterday that "TMZ Sports has released a video..."
Did anyone else wonder: "TMZ has a Sports Division???"
-
I get the feeling that he will get another chance. So rice punched a bitch who probably deserved it, mike Vick tortured and killed dogs and he's still in the league...
I get the feeling that he will get another chance. So rice punched a bitch who probably deserved it, mike Vick tortured and killed dogs and he's still in the league...
Lets not forget, ray rice sucks. I know first hand. I drafted him the last two years. Hell he couldnt carry his knocked out wife more than half a yard. He wont get work, he sucks.
-
Law enforcement is now saying that the NFL definitely had the second video months ago.
-
Law enforcement is now saying that the NFL definitely had the second video months ago.
Law enforcement is now saying that the NFL definitely had the second video months ago.
Ruh Roh.
Zombo
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login