Skip to content

Video of the actual Ray Rice knock out punch

The Browns Board
118 42 3.7k
  • I get the feeling that he will get another chance. So rice punched a bitch who probably deserved it, mike Vick tortured and killed dogs and he's still in the league...

    BrownB499B BrownB499 wrote on last edited by BrownB499
    #75

    @roycerolls said:

    I get the feeling that he will get another chance. So rice punched a bitch who probably deserved it, mike Vick tortured and killed dogs and he's still in the league...

    Aaaaand let's not forget Ben raped two women....Wonder what a little camera would've shown in Rapelisbergers escapade?

  • I get the feeling that he will get another chance. So rice punched a bitch who probably deserved it, mike Vick tortured and killed dogs and he's still in the league...

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #76

    @roycerolls said:

    I get the feeling that he will get another chance. So rice punched a bitch who probably deserved it, mike Vick tortured and killed dogs and he's still in the league...

    Dogs have no rights. Sad but true.

  • tml1138T tml1138 wrote on last edited by
    #77

    Yeah I think we'll see Rice back at some point. I'm sure a lot will depend on how he handles it and what he does while out of the NFL.

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #78

    It will be interesting to see who or if anyone picks him up.....Im not so sure he plays again.....tho I gotta guess someone will take a flyer..But I can't imagine anyone needing him so badly that they would risk the whole media nightmare coming down on their team for a RB.....

    After all, he'll be an 8th year RB when he gets released to play again and that is usually near the end of the line for backs....

    and any team that picks him up has to REALLY really need him, because they will get bombarded with hate the second they put him on the roster.....

    I know Vick got a job, but he is a QB and they are a touch harder to find than old running backs....

  • Yeah I think we'll see Rice back at some point. I'm sure a lot will depend on how he handles it and what he does while out of the NFL.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #79

    @tml1138 said:

    Yeah I think we'll see Rice back at some point. I'm sure a lot will depend on how he handles it and what he does while out of the NFL.

    The second rice comes out wearing pink in October the shit storm starts anew.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #80

    He's done... Just the idea that he's that kind of animal,I cant see him coming back. Yes,I know Michael Vick resurrected his career... But I think this is a whole different matter in lieu of Goodells shoddy handeling of this as well as the other litigants in this story.

  • Yeah I think we'll see Rice back at some point. I'm sure a lot will depend on how he handles it and what he does while out of the NFL.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #81

    @tml1138 said:

    Yeah I think we'll see Rice back at some point. I'm sure a lot will depend on how he handles it and what he does while out of the NFL.

    Agree... but until then I'd just as soon move onto other things... like football.

    But before I do...

    When the initial report came out yesterday that "TMZ Sports has released a video..."

    Did anyone else wonder: "TMZ has a Sports Division???"

  • @tml1138 said:

    Yeah I think we'll see Rice back at some point. I'm sure a lot will depend on how he handles it and what he does while out of the NFL.

    Agree... but until then I'd just as soon move onto other things... like football.

    But before I do...

    When the initial report came out yesterday that "TMZ Sports has released a video..."

    Did anyone else wonder: "TMZ has a Sports Division???"

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #82

    @tour2ma said:

    Agree... but until then I'd just as soon move onto other things... like football.

    But before I do...

    When the initial report came out yesterday that "TMZ Sports has released a video..."

    Did anyone else wonder: "TMZ has a Sports Division???"

    I understand they used to be based in Texas, but have recently relocated to Berea.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #83

    @douche-nozzle said:

    Let's just hope that this fiasco ends the reign of King Roger

    On that,we'll agree on!... I cant stand the punk.

  • djdawg2010D djdawg2010 wrote on last edited by
    #84

    @douche-nozzle said:

    Let's just hope that this fiasco ends the reign of King Roger

    Wow. We both can finally agree on something!

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #85

    @douche-nozzle said:

    We would agree on a lot if you could accept the reality of the Cleveland Browns 😁 oh.....and the Pittsburgh Steelers

    The reality is that they are a LOT closer this year, than they've been in decades......and our time is very soon....on the horizon...

    Can't wait till we meet again.....but I bet the Steelers can.....you might have won, but you got bitch slapped on our way out the door.....

  • @douche-nozzle said:

    We would agree on a lot if you could accept the reality of the Cleveland Browns 😁 oh.....and the Pittsburgh Steelers

    The reality is that they are a LOT closer this year, than they've been in decades......and our time is very soon....on the horizon...

    Can't wait till we meet again.....but I bet the Steelers can.....you might have won, but you got bitch slapped on our way out the door.....

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #86

    @mudfly said:

    The reality is that they are a LOT closer this year, than they've been in decades......and our time is very soon....on the horizon...

    Can't wait till we meet again.....but I bet the Steelers can.....you might have won, but you got bitch slapped on our way out the door.....

    They got punched in the jaw.. I was quite happy to see they didn't lay down like wimps.

  • djdawg2010D djdawg2010 wrote on last edited by
    #87

    @douche-nozzle said:

    We would agree on a lot if you could accept the reality of the Cleveland Browns 😁 oh.....and the Pittsburgh Steelers

    I always deal in reality. You Steelers fans on the other hand.... 😛

  • @tml1138 said:

    Yeah I think we'll see Rice back at some point. I'm sure a lot will depend on how he handles it and what he does while out of the NFL.

    Agree... but until then I'd just as soon move onto other things... like football.

    But before I do...

    When the initial report came out yesterday that "TMZ Sports has released a video..."

    Did anyone else wonder: "TMZ has a Sports Division???"

    tml1138T tml1138 wrote on last edited by
    #88

    @tour2ma said:

    When the initial report came out yesterday that "TMZ Sports has released a video..."

    Did anyone else wonder: "TMZ has a Sports Division???"

    Yes. I did not know that.

  • I get the feeling that he will get another chance. So rice punched a bitch who probably deserved it, mike Vick tortured and killed dogs and he's still in the league...

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #89

    @roycerolls said:

    I get the feeling that he will get another chance. So rice punched a bitch who probably deserved it, mike Vick tortured and killed dogs and he's still in the league...

    Lets not forget, ray rice sucks. I know first hand. I drafted him the last two years. Hell he couldnt carry his knocked out wife more than half a yard. He wont get work, he sucks.

  • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #90

    Law enforcement is now saying that the NFL definitely had the second video months ago.

    http://www.wxyz.com/sports/law-enforcement-official-says-nfl-received-second-ray-rice-video-tape-in-april

  • Law enforcement is now saying that the NFL definitely had the second video months ago.

    http://www.wxyz.com/sports/law-enforcement-official-says-nfl-received-second-ray-rice-video-tape-in-april

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #91

    @logicisforsquares said:

    Law enforcement is now saying that the NFL definitely had the second video months ago.

    http://www.wxyz.com/sports/law-enforcement-official-says-nfl-received-second-ray-rice-video-tape-in-april

    Ruh Roh.

    Zombo

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #92

    Were gonna start hearing about a new commish very very soon......will it be Condoleeza Rice???...

  • Were gonna start hearing about a new commish very very soon......will it be Condoleeza Rice???...

    LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #93

    @mudfly said:

    Were gonna start hearing about a new commish very very soon......will it be Condoleeza Rice???...

    Ray would try to appeal the punishment and end up in an elevator with the new female commish.

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #94

    Roger Goodell is in DEEP SHIT