Skip to content

If gordon comes back and does well...do you deal him?

The Browns Board
25 21 948
  • The biggest issue is no one would offer anything more than a 5th round for him I'm sure. The risk is worth the reward to keep him whenever he comes back.

  • No

    If he's reinstated he did nothing wrong according to the new rules. (Except for the dwi which at least won't get him a year)

    I can't actually believe we are talking about reinstatement right now WOULD BE AWESOME if that happens.

  • Hell no.

  • To someone who has 2 first round picks next season, sure I'll trade him for that. Otherwise, no I'm not trading him just for the sake of moving him.

    If someone is willing to overpay (like the Herschel Walker trade), I'll trade him in a heartbeat.

  • To someone who has 2 first round picks next season, sure I'll trade him for that. Otherwise, no I'm not trading him just for the sake of moving him.

    If someone is willing to overpay (like the Herschel Walker trade), I'll trade him in a heartbeat.

    @mark-o said:

    To someone who has 2 first round picks next season, sure I'll trade him for that. Otherwise, no I'm not trading him just for the sake of moving him.

    If someone is willing to overpay (like the Herschel Walker trade), I'll trade him in a heartbeat.

    I was just about to post the same thing. No one will give us what he's worth
  • Not even Jerry Jones?

  • Not even Jerry Jones?

    @erie-dawg said:

    Not even Jerry Jones?

    Throw in jf. He will

  • @erie-dawg said:

    Not even Jerry Jones?

    Throw in jf. He will

    @lbc-mike said:

    Throw in jf. He will

    Beat me to it lol!

  • You just cant trade the guy. Right now we wouldn't get close to his upside value. Honestly you could draft a receiver in the top 10 of the first round for the next 10 years and there is a high potential you wouldnt get an equal talent. He is not a monetary burden playing or suspended. You have to ride this thing out and hope he flys straight or at least under the radar lol.

  • No way do you trade him !! You re-sign him for 7 years if you can immediatly. Probably will be the cheapest price right now that he is gonna be for the rest of his career. If he ends up suspended or indefinitly suspended from the league it cost the team nothing while he is out. Seems like nothing to lose and everything to gain to me. Hell I would still do it now whether he comes back this year or not. But of course Im not really one that really cares to much about what characters the players are, could care less if they even played high or drunk as long as they kick ass and win. I care as much about Josh Gordon the young man as Josh Gordan cares about me and that would be a big fat spuadoosh. All I care is if he can score on sundays ( And he def does ). Never trade your best player and we have a shot to lock up our best player long term at wal-mart pricing.

  • I wish to amend my earlier "no" to the question of trading Josh...

    Josh Gordon is now on the trading block in Browns Board 2 Fantasy League...

    Act now as the price will only rise upon his immanent reinstatement.