Skip to content

Madden 15 XBox 360 League Anyone?

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
33 9 1.3k
  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by The Cysko Kid
    #22

    I always felt that my wii was not nearly as accurate as I wanted it to be. Kinect on 360 is not horrible but it's role is pretty limited in games that I frequently play. It's cool that you can use it to shout in skyrim except I typically play after 10 pm when the kids are in bed and I'm being quiet as a mouse.

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Anyone bought Destiny? Looks pretty impressive, if I get a next gen console that'll be first on my shopping list.

  • I will have to get a one the second fallout 4 is released. I'm not getting rid of my 360 though. I still have a nes, snes, genises, ps1, ps2 and wii. no reason to get rid of the 360.

    I'll never go back to play station though, unless Xbox goes out of business.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I will have to get a one the second fallout 4 is released. I'm not getting rid of my 360 though. I still have a nes, snes, genises, ps1, ps2 and wii. no reason to get rid of the 360.

    I'll never go back to play station though, unless Xbox goes out of business.

    That's where I fucked up. I traded in the 360 and didn't get jack shit for it anyway. I donated a ps2 and a stack of games to the children's home so now I just have the Xbox one and the Wii.

    WSS

  • Anyone bought Destiny? Looks pretty impressive, if I get a next gen console that'll be first on my shopping list.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @gftchris said:

    Anyone bought Destiny? Looks pretty impressive, if I get a next gen console that'll be first on my shopping list.

    I got it on release day and have been playing it in my hotel (I had to transfer my preorder to Charlotte, haha). It's really good looking and sounds great. I've been playing though the missions with my buddy. I've only played a little multilayer in the beta though. It's great so far.

    It will definitely hold me over until Halo

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #26

    You can do some cool stuff with the Kinect, and it definitely still has potential, but it us mostly underwhelming right now.

  • OsirisO Osiris wrote on last edited by
    #27

    Any other takers? I'm working on a slider set for these. People okay with All-Madden difficulty?

  • Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #28

    upgrade to the one and id be in

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    If anyone wanted to get a game in tonight, I'll be available past 7pm EST.

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Anyone on PS4?

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #31

    Pfft. Ps4.

  • OsirisO Osiris wrote on last edited by
    #32

    So yeah, I didn't start this league cause I was hoping for more than three signups. Do the folks that signed-up still want to go ahead with this?

  • So yeah, I didn't start this league cause I was hoping for more than three signups. Do the folks that signed-up still want to go ahead with this?

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @osiris said:

    So yeah, I didn't start this league cause I was hoping for more than three signups. Do the folks that signed-up still want to go ahead with this?

    Sorry I"m seeing this late. A friend of mine actually started at league that has 5 of us currently. Wouldn't hurt to have a few more.