Skip to content

Madden 15 XBox 360 League Anyone?

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
33 9 1.3k
  • OsirisO Osiris wrote on last edited by Osiris
    #1

    Any X-Box 360 Madden 15 players here interested in starting an online CFM sim-style league?

    Edit: I'm keeping a running list of those interested and their Gamer Tags. Here it is:

    Forum Name - Gamertag

    Osiris - Osiris1975

    tiamat63 - thelegacy63

    The Cysko Kid - The Cysko Kid

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Hahaha, good plug in the other thread.

    Depending on how many post, I may be interested. I'm already in a few though.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Why is this in Movie Reviews anyway?

  • Why is this in Movie Reviews anyway?

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @mld-woody said:

    Why is this in Movie Reviews anyway?

    ah I guess it's entertainment on a TV screen so what the hell.

    I think I jumped the gun by trading my 360 in for the Xbox one.

    WSS

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by MLD Woody
    #5

    How'd you jump the gun?

    Edit: Oh, its a 360 LG. Yeah I'm on the One

  • How'd you jump the gun?

    Edit: Oh, its a 360 LG. Yeah I'm on the One

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #6

    @mld-woody said:

    How'd you jump the gun?

    Well I've been really disappointed with the Xbox one and it's not nor is it going to be backwards compatible. That means the game selection is fairly small especially since developers don't seem to like to write for it. I probably should have kept the 360 either way.

    WSS

  • How'd you jump the gun?

    Edit: Oh, its a 360 LG. Yeah I'm on the One

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @mld-woody said:

    How'd you jump the gun?

    Edit: Oh, its a 360 LG. Yeah I'm on the One

    Are you happy with it?

    WSS

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    I am

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I'm interested. I've resisted the Xbox one and will continue to resist it until the 360 is not supported any longer

  • Why is this in Movie Reviews anyway?

    OsirisO Osiris wrote on last edited by Osiris
    #10

    @mld-woody said:

    Why is this in Movie Reviews anyway?

    Because there isn't a video game sub-forum, and video games and movies are both entertainment, and I think the folks in the main forum don't care to see posts regarding Madden.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'm interested. I've resisted the Xbox one and will continue to resist it until the 360 is not supported any longer

    Ditto. I won't get the One until the price drops significantly.

    So here's the burning question. Who gets to be the Cleveland Browns? 🙂 We could always do a fantasy draft as well, that way people could at least get Browns players if not the actual team.

    Also, if you are interested post your gamer tag. I'll update the OP with those interested and their gamer tags. Feel free to ask your friends, I'll be asking around as well so we can get as many players as possible.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #11

    like I said I don't mind it being over here. I don't think it particularly belongs in politics but I guess a lot of shit doesn't.

    WSS

  • @mld-woody said:

    Why is this in Movie Reviews anyway?

    Because there isn't a video game sub-forum, and video games and movies are both entertainment, and I think the folks in the main forum don't care to see posts regarding Madden.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'm interested. I've resisted the Xbox one and will continue to resist it until the 360 is not supported any longer

    Ditto. I won't get the One until the price drops significantly.

    So here's the burning question. Who gets to be the Cleveland Browns? 🙂 We could always do a fantasy draft as well, that way people could at least get Browns players if not the actual team.

    Also, if you are interested post your gamer tag. I'll update the OP with those interested and their gamer tags. Feel free to ask your friends, I'll be asking around as well so we can get as many players as possible.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @osiris said:

    Because there isn't a video game sub-forum, and video games and movies are both entertainment, and I think the folks in the main forum don't care to see posts regarding Madden.

    Ditto. I won't get the One until the price drops significantly.

    So here's the burning question. Who gets to be the Cleveland Browns? 🙂 We could always do a fantasy draft as well, that way people could at least get Browns players if not the actual team.

    Also, if you are interested post your gamer tag. I'll update the OP with those interested and their gamer tags. Feel free to ask your friends, I'll be asking around as well so we can get as many players as possible.

    thelegacy63 is my tag. I wont be available until after 4 today. I'm down with a fantasy draft.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Why is this in Movie Reviews anyway?

    Because there isn't a video game sub-forum, and video games and movies are both entertainment, and I think the folks in the main forum don't care to see posts regarding Madden.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'm interested. I've resisted the Xbox one and will continue to resist it until the 360 is not supported any longer

    Ditto. I won't get the One until the price drops significantly.

    So here's the burning question. Who gets to be the Cleveland Browns? 🙂 We could always do a fantasy draft as well, that way people could at least get Browns players if not the actual team.

    Also, if you are interested post your gamer tag. I'll update the OP with those interested and their gamer tags. Feel free to ask your friends, I'll be asking around as well so we can get as many players as possible.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @osiris said:

    Because there isn't a video game sub-forum, and video games and movies are both entertainment, and I think the folks in the main forum don't care to see posts regarding Madden.

    Ditto. I won't get the One until the price drops significantly.

    So here's the burning question. Who gets to be the Cleveland Browns? 🙂 We could always do a fantasy draft as well, that way people could at least get Browns players if not the actual team.

    Also, if you are interested post your gamer tag. I'll update the OP with those interested and their gamer tags. Feel free to ask your friends, I'll be asking around as well so we can get as many players as possible.

    My gamer tag is the cysko kid

  • @mld-woody said:

    How'd you jump the gun?

    Edit: Oh, its a 360 LG. Yeah I'm on the One

    Are you happy with it?

    WSS

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @westside-steve said:

    Are you happy with it?

    WSS

    Yes, definitely.

    If you have any specific questions let me know.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    I would try to play, but I have not used my XBOX 360 in 2 years. I guess I would have to buy the game and renew my subsciption.

    BUt if it was worth it, I might do it

  • @westside-steve said:

    Are you happy with it?

    WSS

    Yes, definitely.

    If you have any specific questions let me know.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #16

    @mld-woody said:

    Yes, definitely.

    If you have any specific questions let me know.

    Its not that I have questions, bud, it's just that the range of games is disappointing to me and the Kinect system which was so disappointing on the 360 isn't really much better.

    It does some cool tricks, for instance the character it created by looking at me through the camera in Kinect Sports. Unfortunately the game itself kind of sucks.

    I will probably roll the dice on the golf club but what I really wanted was the PGA tour with Arnold Palmer Jack Nicklaus Lee Trevino etc...

    😉

    WSS

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Well, I have no idea what kind of games you play, but I'm happy with everything on the X1 so far and everything set to come out (HALO MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION LESSGO!). You can also buy the $400 version without a Kinect. There's also a deal going on now where you get a free game if you buy an Xbox One.

    If you can hold off though, I'm sure you'll get some sweet deals down the road

  • I would try to play, but I have not used my XBOX 360 in 2 years. I guess I would have to buy the game and renew my subsciption.

    BUt if it was worth it, I might do it

    OsirisO Osiris wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @browns149 said:

    I would try to play, but I have not used my XBOX 360 in 2 years. I guess I would have to buy the game and renew my subsciption.

    BUt if it was worth it, I might do it

    Dooo eeeet!

  • Well, I have no idea what kind of games you play, but I'm happy with everything on the X1 so far and everything set to come out (HALO MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION LESSGO!). You can also buy the $400 version without a Kinect. There's also a deal going on now where you get a free game if you buy an Xbox One.

    If you can hold off though, I'm sure you'll get some sweet deals down the road

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @mld-woody said:

    Well, I have no idea what kind of games you play, but I'm happy with everything on the X1 so far and everything set to come out (HALO MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION LESSGO!). You can also buy the $400 version without a Kinect. There's also a deal going on now where you get a free game if you buy an Xbox One.

    If you can hold off though, I'm sure you'll get some sweet deals down the road

    Ha.

    Well I'm the kind of guy who likes to grab something the day it hits the market!

    I fully understand how that could and in being a little disappointed, like Windows 8. (I buy a mobster PC for the heart of my recording studio every 2 or 3 years.)

    RPGs like Phantasy Star, Arnold Palmer golf have been my favorites. The first is a reasonably easy but in depth journey from town to town and planet to planet talking to people fighting monsters gaining points then going back to restore and refresh etc etc.

    Similar games are fun until you come up against and almost indecipherable and random puzzle.

    WSS

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #20

    Plus I really wanted the Kinect to be cool but it just wasn't. Oh well.

    Wii is a lot more accurate and responsive but of course you have to have the controllers in your hand.

    But it looks like the Wii U has hit an iceberg

    WSS