Browns Auctions
-
Anyone bidding?
https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/browse.action?auctionId=220987858
I think a few here would love the all-you-can-eat buffet with the O-Line! Other notables:
'Chalk Talk' with Mike Pettine
Pregame with Jimmy Haslam <- I assume that means before an NFL game, not downing vodka before hitting the clubs
Lunch/Film with Ray Farmer
Pizza Party at Training Ground
-
Anyone bidding?
https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/browse.action?auctionId=220987858
I think a few here would love the all-you-can-eat buffet with the O-Line! Other notables:
'Chalk Talk' with Mike Pettine
Pregame with Jimmy Haslam <- I assume that means before an NFL game, not downing vodka before hitting the clubs
Lunch/Film with Ray Farmer
Pizza Party at Training Ground
Anyone bidding?
https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/browse.action?auctionId=220987858
I think a few here would love the all-you-can-eat buffet with the O-Line! Other notables:
'Chalk Talk' with Mike Pettine
Pregame with Jimmy Haslam <- I assume that means before an NFL game, not downing vodka before hitting the clubs
Lunch/Film with Ray Farmer
Pizza Party at Training Ground
Ghouly would love having lunch with all those fat assed OL.
-
You can win a fishing trip with Joe "I went fishing instead of to the draft" Thomas...
-
Anyone bidding?
https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/browse.action?auctionId=220987858
I think a few here would love the all-you-can-eat buffet with the O-Line! Other notables:
'Chalk Talk' with Mike Pettine
Pregame with Jimmy Haslam <- I assume that means before an NFL game, not downing vodka before hitting the clubs
Lunch/Film with Ray Farmer
Pizza Party at Training Ground
Ghouly would love having lunch with all those fat assed OL.
Ghouly would love having lunch with all those fat assed OL.
LOL... would be the perfect gift for him...
Of course we'd have to send them all copies of "The Best of Ghoulie's O-line Rants" in advance...
I'm in for $20...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login