Rooting Interest
-
Tonight the Ravens and Steelers play in a Thursday night special. I understand that it is on CBS now, no? That means maybe I can watch it as I don't get NFL network. (In fact, I don't even think it is available to me if I wanted to pay for it on my cable operator).
And, as normal, I do have a rooting interest in this game: I root for the meat wagon.
And before you pansy asses go off saying that you should never root for someone to get injured, I say: numerous people in the NFL this week are going to be injured. There will even be several that get knocked out for the year. I think the Chiefs had to put 2 players in the IR just this past week. So, it is going to happen, so who better to have it happen to than these two teams. With the teams in the AFC North being so close, injuries can make a difference perhaps. And if this is supposed to be such a rockem sockem rivalry, I would expect the meat wagon to be busy.
No?
Since the Steelers are now ahead of us, I will be rooting for the Ravens, a nice smattering of season-ending injuries for both sides, and a Swine Flu epidemic to take hold amongst the crowd.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Since the Steelers are now ahead of us, I will be rooting for the Ravens, a nice smattering of season-ending injuries for both sides, and a Swine Flu epidemic to take hold amongst the crowd.
Zombo
So, you are saying I should get to the game tonight and breathe on some fuckers? I'll go all DA on everyone's ass
-
"The quarterback must go down. And he must go down hard."
-
Ravens... can't let the Steelers go 2-0 in the division
-
Pansy ass!

LOL... That's Mr. Pansy ass to you...
I don't like rooting for injuries either, but I wish one of our defenders would have torn Antonio Brown in half after he Bruce-Leed Lanning.
Agree. It at least demanded someone go Jack Lambert on him as if he were Cliff Harris.
-
Yes... will definetly be rooting for a Matt Elam ninja kick on Antonio Brown when he goes over the middle to make a catch...
Even better, a Hloti Ngata dropkick to Big Ben's face would be nice
-
Pansy ass!

LOL... That's Mr. Pansy ass to you...
I don't like rooting for injuries either, but I wish one of our defenders would have torn Antonio Brown in half after he Bruce-Leed Lanning.
Agree. It at least demanded someone go Jack Lambert on him as if he were Cliff Harris.
LOL... That's Mr. Pansy ass to you...
Agree. It at least demanded someone go Jack Lambert on him as if he were Cliff Harris.
If you want to be a Pansy Ass, I will exalt you in that role and call you LORD Pansy Ass, Earl of Twatt, Orkney (a real place by the way) or any of these other places:
http://www.anglotopia.net/ultimate-list-of-funny-british-place-names/
-
I'm rooting for the ravens because I hate them just a little less
-
Well looks like the steelers are getting their asses handed to them. Sweet. Except it's the ravens.
-
Maybe they'll use the extra time to over prepare, watch too much tape and then wait too long till they get bored and out of sync and come out flat!.....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login