Rooting Interest
-
Maybe they'll use the extra time to over prepare, watch too much tape and then wait too long till they get bored and out of sync and come out flat!.....
-
What's worry some is how easily the rats ran the ball at the end of the game. We know the stools run D is a joke, but down the stretch running is demoralizing. Let's play game 2 before we worry about the rats.
-
LOL... Flacco in his post-game is trying real hard not to say that the Steeler D is not as good as they used to be.
-
-
I know Steelers are big rivals but that sucked. Any Dawg fan worth his salt can't root for the team that abandoned your city. Screw the Ravens!
-
-
Only problem with that game was that my rooting interest was not sufficiently fulfilled. Sure, Antonio Brown seemed like he was gonna be out with a head banger, but he was able to shake it off. That big hit on BR looked promising....but it was too good, too textbook. BRs flak jacket absorbed that hefty blow.
I mean, have these two teams gone soft?.....you know, I think the answer is "yes". And before we sing the praises of the Ravens, recall that they are the same team that got beat at home by the Bengals just a few days earlier.
What I think you had on that field was a couple of mediocre...or below....teams. And I believe the Browns are on par with them.
Yes, getting to mediocrity is a goal for the Browns.
-
Only problem with that game was that my rooting interest was not sufficiently fulfilled. Sure, Antonio Brown seemed like he was gonna be out with a head banger, but he was able to shake it off. That big hit on BR looked promising....but it was too good, too textbook. BRs flak jacket absorbed that hefty blow.
I mean, have these two teams gone soft?.....you know, I think the answer is "yes". And before we sing the praises of the Ravens, recall that they are the same team that got beat at home by the Bengals just a few days earlier.
What I think you had on that field was a couple of mediocre...or below....teams. And I believe the Browns are on par with them.
Yes, getting to mediocrity is a goal for the Browns.
Only problem with that game was that my rooting interest was not sufficiently fulfilled. Sure, Antonio Brown seemed like he was gonna be out with a head banger, but he was able to shake it off. That big hit on BR looked promising....but it was too good, too textbook. BRs flak jacket absorbed that hefty blow.
I mean, have these two teams gone soft?.....you know, I think the answer is "yes". And before we sing the praises of the Ravens, recall that they are the same team that got beat at home by the Bengals just a few days earlier.
What I think you had on that field was a couple of mediocre...or below....teams. And I believe the Browns are on par with them.
Yes, getting to mediocrity is a goal for the Browns.
But of course, we want the Browns to rise out of that camp while Baltiwhore and the Stoolers fight for last place in the division.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login