Condoleezza Rice should replace Roger Goodell as NFL Commissioner (Opinion) Have at it
-
Tough? Smart? We are talking about the same Condi Rice, right?
Yes. I think we are. Unless there is another Condi Rice. And Im not going down the politico road either, because that wouldnt do anyone any good.
No need to try to convince me she is weak and stupid. I know better. Im open to other options. Who is YOUR choice?
-
I would rather have Howard stern for commish
-
-
Zombo said:
She's a girl!
Z
Next you are going to say that you don't trust anything that bleeds for seven days and d doesn't
Die.
-
All the lefties hate her because she is black.
All the lefties hate her because she is black.
All the conservatives like her because she's a liar.
-
And you like her because..........?
-
the righties love anything to do with curly BUSH hair, albeit on a coke can or between their 2 teeth they have left in their pie hole.
she's a lying cunnie.
-
I do remember hearing the stuff about how she's way into football, and when l heard the Browns were her team, l had to channel a "hell yeah" her way.
But as far as being the commish, i'm not sure l have much of an opinion one way or the other. I am rather quickly making reservations for the anti-Goodell bandwagon though...
-
-
Zombo said:
She's a girl!
Z
Next you are going to say that you don't trust anything that bleeds for seven days and d doesn't
Die.
-
44 million a year.
-
I'm for condie. She's pretty fuckin' smart.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login