Skip to content

Karlos Dansby

The Browns Board
42 19 1.4k
  • JAFBFJ JAFBF wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Michael McLain @MichaelMcLain2 ยท 24m 'I heard the protection,' Dansby said of his sack. 'I knew they were sliding the front. Once I knew that, I knew I had a chance.

  • yes, the missed assignment was all part of that sly fox Ryans plan which backfired on him.

    @choco said:

    That's the way the game goes. Ryan sold out and lost. Its not luck...its winning.

    chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @clevfan4life said:

    yes, the missed assignment was all part of that sly fox Ryans plan which backfired on him.

    well that went right over your head.

    Grats

  • @atenears said:

    Relax Francis, this is a football forum for a team far from superior .... try Skittles.

    nice to see you around again ate....

    But the level of pissing and moaning after a win is downright pathetic.

    If you don't see it that way, fine. Its not about having an superior team...its about winning. He whines during a loss...he whines during a win. Frankly, it makes me not want to visit here. I came to celebrate the win, and am greeted by a bunch of fickle posting about how we almost lost.

    Gmafb

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @choco said:

    nice to see you around again ate....

    But the level of pissing and moaning after a win is downright pathetic.

    If you don't see it that way, fine. Its not about having an superior team...its about winning. He whines during a loss...he whines during a win. Frankly, it makes me not want to visit here. I came to celebrate the win, and am greeted by a bunch of fickle posting about how we almost lost.

    Gmafb

    was I calling for Pettins job last week? was I calling for JF to save us this week against the Saints? Criticizing bad play during either a win or loss is whining? We did almost lose, you saw that right? This week it went in our favor, that's awesome...there's still some glaring issues that we shouldn't lose sight of though don't you think? or do you just want to be drunk in your own vomit smiling? hey that's great sorry for the buzzkill bro, carry on.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    yes, the missed assignment was all part of that sly fox Ryans plan which backfired on him.

    well that went right over your head.

    Grats

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #20

    no it didn't.

    @choco said:

    well that went right over your head.

    Grats

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Oh...was that reply to you?

    /threadjack

    Old ass dansby has been a solid acquisition. Making plays that need to be made. The leader DWq never was....

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #22

    so you're in the browns lockeroom eh? you're there in defensive meetings? I'm not canning Dansby he's made some plays so far in preseason and in the first two games. He's also missed some tackles that were right infront of him....or have you not noticed our run defense so far this season? Cause we're getting gashed. Now mr big brain, when a defense is getting gashed in the run game...who's "ultimate" on field responsibility is it? remember this is the beginning of the season when everyone's fresh. Do you really feel like going back to games where we give up 300 yds on the ground? Have you forgotten those days?

  • yes, the missed assignment was all part of that sly fox Ryans plan which backfired on him.

    @choco said:

    That's the way the game goes. Ryan sold out and lost. Its not luck...its winning.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @clevfan4life said:

    yes, the missed assignment was all part of that sly fox Ryans plan which backfired on him.

    Possible, Ryan runs a complex Defense and that does increase the chances of a miss. (We ran around a few times on D as well.)

    But here's a thought... maybe we gave them a look they had not seen all game, and were not prepared to handle. Seems very plausible to me as we motioned into trips right formation.

    Also worth noting that there was D holding on the play... drawn by the one of the trips that went over the middle... so we had an insurance policy.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    yes, the missed assignment was all part of that sly fox Ryans plan which backfired on him.

    Possible, Ryan runs a complex Defense and that does increase the chances of a miss. (We ran around a few times on D as well.)

    But here's a thought... maybe we gave them a look they had not seen all game, and were not prepared to handle. Seems very plausible to me as we motioned into trips right formation.

    Also worth noting that there was D holding on the play... drawn by the one of the trips that went over the middle... so we had an insurance policy.

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @tour2ma said:

    Possible, Ryan runs a complex Defense and that does increase the chances of a miss. (We ran around a few times on D as well.)

    But here's a thought... maybe we gave them a look they had not seen all game, and were not prepared to handle. Seems very plausible to me as we motioned into trips right formation.

    Also worth noting that there was D holding on the play... drawn by the one of the trips that went over the middle... so we had an insurance policy.

    possible, I'd have to see someone do an x's on o's on the play. In any case you can't argue that a field goal to win the game with 6 seconds left isn't some part luck.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Possible, Ryan runs a complex Defense and that does increase the chances of a miss. (We ran around a few times on D as well.)

    But here's a thought... maybe we gave them a look they had not seen all game, and were not prepared to handle. Seems very plausible to me as we motioned into trips right formation.

    Also worth noting that there was D holding on the play... drawn by the one of the trips that went over the middle... so we had an insurance policy.

    possible, I'd have to see someone do an x's on o's on the play. In any case you can't argue that a field goal to win the game with 6 seconds left isn't some part luck.

    Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @clevfan4life said:

    possible, I'd have to see someone do an x's on o's on the play. In any case you can't argue that a field goal to win the game with 6 seconds left isn't some part luck.

    Fuck your depressing.
  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #26

    Tell that to the steelers.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Possible, Ryan runs a complex Defense and that does increase the chances of a miss. (We ran around a few times on D as well.)

    But here's a thought... maybe we gave them a look they had not seen all game, and were not prepared to handle. Seems very plausible to me as we motioned into trips right formation.

    Also worth noting that there was D holding on the play... drawn by the one of the trips that went over the middle... so we had an insurance policy.

    possible, I'd have to see someone do an x's on o's on the play. In any case you can't argue that a field goal to win the game with 6 seconds left isn't some part luck.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @clevfan4life said:

    possible, I'd have to see someone do an x's on o's on the play. In any case you can't argue that a field goal to win the game with 6 seconds left isn't some part luck.

    I'd rather be lucky and win than unlucky and lose every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Some of you are so fucking depressing. Lighten the fuck up. We won the game against a good team. Be happy for fucks sake.

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Here here. bottoms up

  • Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Does anyone else think that mingo may have helped us more in coverage vs Graham? I like Haden and all but he is out matched vs Graham, and Dansby was a step behind. I guess I haven't seen enough of mingo to say if he would be a legitimate help in coverage.

  • Does anyone else think that mingo may have helped us more in coverage vs Graham? I like Haden and all but he is out matched vs Graham, and Dansby was a step behind. I guess I haven't seen enough of mingo to say if he would be a legitimate help in coverage.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @erie-dawg said:

    Does anyone else think that mingo may have helped us more in coverage vs Graham? I like Haden and all but he is out matched vs Graham, and Dansby was a step behind. I guess I haven't seen enough of mingo to say if he would be a legitimate help in coverage.

    Certainly possible...he's quick enough with some size that could help. It's also just that Graham is a beast.

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #31

    Good players are going to get theirs. Its a fact.

    Idea is to limit the damage. We did just enough. 100 yards and 2 TDs in a long effort is still a loss. Good news is we don't play the taints again for 4 years.

  • Does anyone else think that mingo may have helped us more in coverage vs Graham? I like Haden and all but he is out matched vs Graham, and Dansby was a step behind. I guess I haven't seen enough of mingo to say if he would be a legitimate help in coverage.

    TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @erie-dawg said:

    Does anyone else think that mingo may have helped us more in coverage vs Graham? I like Haden and all but he is out matched vs Graham, and Dansby was a step behind. I guess I haven't seen enough of mingo to say if he would be a legitimate help in coverage.

    most defenders are outmatched by Graham

  • Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #33

    I agree guys there isn't a silver bullet to shut him down, I only really recall him being a situational rusher and dropping back and sitting down in a zone when in coverage. I think his speed and athleticism match up better than dansby, and Haden was just overwhelmed by jimmys mass. You could see him just box Haden out with his hips and make the catch uncontested. Maybe in a year or two that tall corner Desiree will be a decent matchup in coverage.

  • TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #34

    Dansby has already made more of an impact than DQ ever did, great pickup, thank you Ray Farmer

  • Does anyone else think that mingo may have helped us more in coverage vs Graham? I like Haden and all but he is out matched vs Graham, and Dansby was a step behind. I guess I haven't seen enough of mingo to say if he would be a legitimate help in coverage.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @erie-dawg said:

    Does anyone else think that mingo may have helped us more in coverage vs Graham? I like Haden and all but he is out matched vs Graham, and Dansby was a step behind. I guess I haven't seen enough of mingo to say if he would be a legitimate help in coverage.

    In goal line situations... maybe... An LB under/ CB over seems like a better alternative then "jump, Joe, jump". And size-wise Mingo seems made for the job.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #36

    I had a feeling Ryan would fuck up eventually and,he did LOL... he's a loser ...