Skip to content

Falcons Fan here, congratulations on dominating Brees!

The Browns Board
24 13 852
  • The Browns defense just became honorary Falcons in my opinion. That sack when Brees got pulverized was better than anything I saw watching the Falcons-Bengals game yesterday. Seems like things are on the upswing for the Browns! On a side note, I'm working on an article about ways with which the Falcons could fix our non-existent pass rush. You guys have a bevy of potential pass rushers, between Mingo, Sheard, and Kruger. Kruger admittedly hasn't lived up to expectations, but even so, he's better than anything the Falcons have. My question is this, based on your team's needs, what do you think the Falcons would have to give up to get one of these guys, and who would they be most likely to get? Do you think Ray Farmer would even be willing to make such a trade? Thanks in advance, and again, congratulations!

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @eightyeight said:

    The Browns defense just became honorary Falcons in my opinion. That sack when Brees got pulverized was better than anything I saw watching the Falcons-Bengals game yesterday. Seems like things are on the upswing for the Browns! On a side note, I'm working on an article about ways with which the Falcons could fix our non-existent pass rush. You guys have a bevy of potential pass rushers, between Mingo, Sheard, and Kruger. Kruger admittedly hasn't lived up to expectations, but even so, he's better than anything the Falcons have. My question is this, based on your team's needs, what do you think the Falcons would have to give up to get one of these guys, and who would they be most likely to get? Do you think Ray Farmer would even be willing to make such a trade? Thanks in advance, and again, congratulations!

    OK, I get it. You are happy that we knocked off your main rival. Just be aware that we are equal opportunity ass kickers and will be glad to knock off the Saints main rival when we meet. That would be November 23rd I believe.

  • @eightyeight said:

    The Browns defense just became honorary Falcons in my opinion. That sack when Brees got pulverized was better than anything I saw watching the Falcons-Bengals game yesterday. Seems like things are on the upswing for the Browns! On a side note, I'm working on an article about ways with which the Falcons could fix our non-existent pass rush. You guys have a bevy of potential pass rushers, between Mingo, Sheard, and Kruger. Kruger admittedly hasn't lived up to expectations, but even so, he's better than anything the Falcons have. My question is this, based on your team's needs, what do you think the Falcons would have to give up to get one of these guys, and who would they be most likely to get? Do you think Ray Farmer would even be willing to make such a trade? Thanks in advance, and again, congratulations!

    OK, I get it. You are happy that we knocked off your main rival. Just be aware that we are equal opportunity ass kickers and will be glad to knock off the Saints main rival when we meet. That would be November 23rd I believe.

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, I get it. You are happy that we knocked off your main rival. Just be aware that we are equal opportunity ass kickers and will be glad to knock off the Saints main rival when we meet. That would be November 23rd I believe.

    Road trip!!

    EightyEight, how is the Georgia Dome? Do they allow tailgating around the stadium?

  • @eightyeight said:

    The Browns defense just became honorary Falcons in my opinion. That sack when Brees got pulverized was better than anything I saw watching the Falcons-Bengals game yesterday. Seems like things are on the upswing for the Browns! On a side note, I'm working on an article about ways with which the Falcons could fix our non-existent pass rush. You guys have a bevy of potential pass rushers, between Mingo, Sheard, and Kruger. Kruger admittedly hasn't lived up to expectations, but even so, he's better than anything the Falcons have. My question is this, based on your team's needs, what do you think the Falcons would have to give up to get one of these guys, and who would they be most likely to get? Do you think Ray Farmer would even be willing to make such a trade? Thanks in advance, and again, congratulations!

    OK, I get it. You are happy that we knocked off your main rival. Just be aware that we are equal opportunity ass kickers and will be glad to knock off the Saints main rival when we meet. That would be November 23rd I believe.

    E EightyEight wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, I get it. You are happy that we knocked off your main rival. Just be aware that we are equal opportunity ass kickers and will be glad to knock off the Saints main rival when we meet. That would be November 23rd I believe.

    I would expect nothing less! I hope you lose, but I would love to see you guys win all the other games. Falcons are my favorite team, but I do like the Browns more than most. Partially because I hate the Steelers and, now, I also hate the Bengals. Also hate the Ravens because people always try to say Flacco is better than Ryan because of the superbowl that Jacoby Jones and the D won.

    @bob806 said:

    Road trip!!

    EightyEight, how is the Georgia Dome? Do they allow tailgating around the stadium?

    They do! You'll probably have to get there early but there's a nice spot near the stadium where everyone congregates and tailgates! Falcons fans are generally pretty friendly, we're the classiest of the NFC South, biased as I may be, aside from the guys that still wear Vick jerseys. If you see a Vick jersey just avoid that person.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #12

    We all gave you full credit for the victory.

    Zombo

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @josephsuxdick said:

    Drew Brees is Joe Montana inside a dome and Joe Flacco anywhere else.

    Interesting choice for Mr. Outside given recent events...

  • @the-gipper said:

    OK, I get it. You are happy that we knocked off your main rival. Just be aware that we are equal opportunity ass kickers and will be glad to knock off the Saints main rival when we meet. That would be November 23rd I believe.

    Road trip!!

    EightyEight, how is the Georgia Dome? Do they allow tailgating around the stadium?

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @bob806 said:

    Road trip!!

    Hmmmm... only a 10-hour drive for me...

  • @bob806 said:

    Road trip!!

    Hmmmm... only a 10-hour drive for me...

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @tour2ma said:

    Hmmmm... only a 10-hour drive for me...

    In your scooter?

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    We'd give you Mingo and Miles Austin for Julio or Roddy right now! Hell I'd trade Mngo for Harry Douglass.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Hmmmm... only a 10-hour drive for me...

    In your scooter?

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    In your scooter?

    Nah... little red wagon...

    Front seat's broken and the axle's draggin'...

  • We'd give you Mingo and Miles Austin for Julio or Roddy right now! Hell I'd trade Mngo for Harry Douglass.

    E EightyEight wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @jcam222 said:

    We'd give you Mingo and Miles Austin for Julio or Roddy right now! Hell I'd trade Mngo for Harry Douglass.

    I don't know how Ray Farmer would feel but I would trade Douglas for Mingo in a heartbeart. Dougy is good, but Mingo fits a need better. We would be okay with Bernard Reedy or Hester at #3.

  • @jcam222 said:

    We'd give you Mingo and Miles Austin for Julio or Roddy right now! Hell I'd trade Mngo for Harry Douglass.

    I don't know how Ray Farmer would feel but I would trade Douglas for Mingo in a heartbeart. Dougy is good, but Mingo fits a need better. We would be okay with Bernard Reedy or Hester at #3.

    OsirisO Osiris wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @eightyeight said:

    I don't know how Ray Farmer would feel but I would trade Douglas for Mingo in a heartbeart. Dougy is good, but Mingo fits a need better. We would be okay with Bernard Reedy or Hester at #3.

    I'm not ready to give up on Mingo yet. I want to see him in the Pettine system.

  • Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #20

    I think Armonty Bryant would be an interesting trade candidate.

  • I think Armonty Bryant would be an interesting trade candidate.

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #21

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    I think Armonty Bryant would be an interesting trade candidate.

    I have a feeling Desmond would be more likely. Big contract, health issues, A. Bryant has played really well, at least in preseason although it's not carried in to the regular season yet, I get the impression Farmer and Pettine really like him.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Let's not be giving up any of our defensive line depth.

  • Let's not be giving up any of our defensive line depth.

    E EightyEight wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @the-gipper said:

    Let's not be giving up any of our defensive line depth.

    Our starters would probably be depth for you guys. 🙁 Aside from maybe Soliai or Babineaux, we got nothing.

  • I think Armonty Bryant would be an interesting trade candidate.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #24

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    I think Armonty Bryant would be an interesting trade candidate.

    Don't know about Armonty, but Desmond Bryant looked pretty ordinary in the first half Sunday...