Skip to content

Itinerary for Big Weekend

Tailgate Party
9 6 1.4k
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I know this upcoming game is the one that Howie/Garth/Kmac/Z/MarkO/Ballpeen et al. are coming in town. Is there some kind of itinerary which can be related in case us locals want to join in?

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I think we are going downtown Friday night, sticking around Berea Saturday night and partying in the city after the victory Sunday. Tailgate in the usual spot 7 am sharp.

    Gip I will PM you we can exchange phone numbers and we can text/call with plans.

    Z

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by ballpeen
    #3

    To the Lot.....that's the deal, except Zombo is going to wake up late in a haze, stagger around for a few moments in the nude, wondering why his hotel door is open and where the keys and tickets are. 😛

  • To the Lot.....that's the deal, except Zombo is going to wake up late in a haze, stagger around for a few moments in the nude, wondering why his hotel door is open and where the keys and tickets are. 😛

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @ballpeen said:

    To the Lot.....that's the deal, except Zombo is going to wake up late in a haze, stagger around for a few moments in the nude, wondering why his hotel door is open and where the keys and tickets are. 😛

    That's a given.

    Z

  • To the Lot.....that's the deal, except Zombo is going to wake up late in a haze, stagger around for a few moments in the nude, wondering why his hotel door is open and where the keys and tickets are. 😛

    Pavo JoeP Pavo Joe wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @ballpeen said:

    To the Lot.....that's the deal, except Zombo is going to wake up late in a haze, stagger around for a few moments in the nude, wondering why his hotel door is open and where the keys and tickets are. 😛

    And that's just the tip of the ice burg. I expect crime scene tape to be involved this year.
  • I think we are going downtown Friday night, sticking around Berea Saturday night and partying in the city after the victory Sunday. Tailgate in the usual spot 7 am sharp.

    Gip I will PM you we can exchange phone numbers and we can text/call with plans.

    Z

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Zombo said:

    I think we are going downtown Friday night, sticking around Berea Saturday night and partying in the city after the victory Sunday. Tailgate in the usual spot 7 am sharp.

    Gip I will PM you we can exchange phone numbers and we can text/call with plans.

    Z

    Thanks Boss.

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by Bob806
    #7

    Damn I'm working Sunday, wish I could get down there and put some faces with these screen names. Have fun everybody.

  • Damn I'm working Sunday, wish I could get down there and put some faces with these screen names. Have fun everybody.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #8

    @bob806 said:

    Damn I'm working Sunday, wish I could get down there and put some faces with these screen names. Have fun everybody.

    Click on my Avatar. Many of the faces with names are in there.

    Or better yet, go to The Browns Board Facebook page where you can get a larger view of that photo.

  • To the Lot.....that's the deal, except Zombo is going to wake up late in a haze, stagger around for a few moments in the nude, wondering why his hotel door is open and where the keys and tickets are. 😛

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @ballpeen said:

    To the Lot.....that's the deal, except Zombo is going to wake up late in a haze, stagger around for a few moments in the nude, wondering why his hotel door is open and where the keys and tickets are. 😛

    Glad to hear you're in town. I have to believe they closed down Two Bucks last night. Z was foggy on the details when I called him @ 2PM