NFL rewind Browns & Saints
-
They will show it at 3:30 PM Tuesday 9-16. Was supposed to happen today at 2 pm, but that didn't happen. I saw the ticker thing at the bottom show when they would reschedule it though so thought l'd share.
-
Thanks for that information-I was really ticked when I saw something else on and did not see the ticker across the bottom.
The one today was supposed to be a 1/2 hour version. Tomorrow's is scheduled as 1 1/2 hours.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login