Skip to content

Sadie Robertson of Duck Dynasty - on Dancing with the Stars

Barber Shop Talk
34 6 2.0k
  • On a more realistic level......I would not, because that is quite impossible

    given the character and honor of their entire family, including her.

    However, she is quite a sexy dancer... quite a young woman.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @calfoxwc said:

    On a more realistic level......I would not, because that is quite impossible

    given the character and honor of their entire family, including her.

    However, she is quite a sexy dancer... quite a young woman.

    You never know what is realistic for the future.

    (and fyi....here is a clue for you Cal.....some of the people that have had the least honor I have known....be they public figures or personally known to me....have professed to be "Christians". You can go down the list of charlatans from Jim Bakker to all the other ones. Not saying that is the case here.....just don't ever believe anyone necessarily when they tell you how holier than thou they are)

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #16

    Shoot, I've known that my whole life, mostly. That's why my family ended up stopping going to church.

    One of my favorite sayings on the subject is, "Churches are a great place to go, unless there are people there".

    One, back in our teenage days, was "You've never been stabbed in the back until

    you've been stabbed in the back by a 'Christian' .."

    But, when you visit West Munroe, La..... any place we went, truck stop, McDonalds, convenience store, ...

    hotel... I asked about the Robertsons, and every one of them said they adore them, they are the real deal,

    their whole lives. And the history of their family in their town is exactly what they talk about in their books,

    and how they are on TV.

    You should pick up their books. They are very impressive. Phil Robertson is extremely honest about how

    much of a terrible boozer he was when he was younger. Very sad, poverty stricken beginnings back in the day

    when Phil and his brother Si hunted to have food on the table. Si enlisted ... Phil hit bottom after kicking his Wife

    and kids out of his life....

    Their books are honest where they've been.

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Isn't Mingo from West Monroe?

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #18

    The young girl does remind me a bit of Keira Knightly.

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Meanwhile, in Bel Air...

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #20

    And I didn't realise Bruno had made it over there as well. I knew Len was 'the bad guy' for you guys.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Well, they've done it again, this time, with a set that included... some cast members

    of Duck Dynasty ! With duck calls !

    Really talented....

    http://www.rickey.org/sadie-robertson-mark-ballas-dance-samba-video/269600/

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Well, she is good, and she could win....but as I said Cal, I am waiting for the time that she is old enough to work a pole in just her pasties.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Charleston.... pretty cool. I imagine her whole family is surprised at how good she is.

    http://cnsnews.com/news/article/eric-scheiner/duck-dynastys-sadie-target-guns-charleston-dancing-stars

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #24

    bump

  • bump

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @calfoxwc said:

    bump

    OK Cal. Where is your review of her performance last night? I don't watch the show, but I know it was on.

    But, I guess I have to ask this question: Is she getting whooped by Tommy Chong?

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #26

    I didn't see it, if it's the rumba, til now. I thought the Charleston was fun, she did a very fine job

    in a few dances so far, that the kind of dance I didn't like....

    But, here, in the rumba, Mark had to design the rumba choreography to fit

    Sadie's concerns over this particular dance, that lends itself to overtly sexual, ranchy nature,

    and they come up roses again. It intrigues me, being a big fan of the show, that she steps out

    and shows an amazing dancing side of her. She was sticking to her principles, and the dance

    ended up being highly praised, again, by the judges.

    Here's the rumba:

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #27

    For some unknown reason, Donny Osmond was a judge on the british version of the show recently. That guy was awful.

  • I didn't see it, if it's the rumba, til now. I thought the Charleston was fun, she did a very fine job

    in a few dances so far, that the kind of dance I didn't like....

    But, here, in the rumba, Mark had to design the rumba choreography to fit

    Sadie's concerns over this particular dance, that lends itself to overtly sexual, ranchy nature,

    and they come up roses again. It intrigues me, being a big fan of the show, that she steps out

    and shows an amazing dancing side of her. She was sticking to her principles, and the dance

    ended up being highly praised, again, by the judges.

    Here's the rumba:

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @calfoxwc said:

    I didn't see it, if it's the rumba, til now. I thought the Charleston was fun, she did a very fine job

    in a few dances so far, that the kind of dance I didn't like....

    But, here, in the rumba, Mark had to design the rumba choreography to fit

    Sadie's concerns over this particular dance, that lends itself to overtly sexual, ranchy nature,

    and they come up roses again. It intrigues me, being a big fan of the show, that she steps out

    and shows an amazing dancing side of her. She was sticking to her principles, and the dance

    ended up being highly praised, again, by the judges.

    Here's the rumba:

    Maybe she needed to be more overtly sexual and raunchy. By holding back her performance was stiff and unnatural.

    (actually, what they need is a rule that no one under 18 should be a contestant.)

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #29

    That isn't a bad idea. The show finale was tonite. The last two pairs were...

    Alberto Ribeiro (was Carlton on "Fresh Prince of Belaire" and his partner, Witney...and guess who? SADIE Robertson and Mark !

    Amazing, to have by far the least experience, except for maybe Michael Waltrip... and she rocked the house

    with 4 top scores for their "Mario" dance.

    and... Alberto and Witney won !

    https://gma.yahoo.com/dancing-stars-2014-alfonso-ribeiro-wins-season-19-041634895--abc-news-tv.html

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #30

    This last dance by Alberto and Witney... rocked the house. You have to love Alberto.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #31

    This mario dance the first night of the finals rocked the entire house, pretty cool stuff.

    Now mind you, we have never watched this stupid show, and may never again...

    but watching Alberto and Sadie on it made it great this one time.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #32

    So? Now what? Does she go back to her yeehaw existance, or does she try to get more work in show business?

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #33

    She will surely go back home, finish school, make plans to

    go to college, probably go for a business degree.

    Girl's smart, tough, and confident. And the new season for Duck Dynasty,

    the first show was hilarious. Again. We just think it's very funny.

  • big red oneB big red one wrote on last edited by
    #34

    and scene- way to go Sadie

    http://qpolitical.com/sadie-gives-all-glory-to-god-in-emotional-farewell-speech-from-dwts/

    Sadie Gives ‘All Glory To God’ In Emotional Farewell Speech From DWTS