When will Cameron be back?
-
Anybody know anything?
-
Bruised AC joint. It's the joint that connects your shoulder girdle to your clavicle. He sat out this week to rest up and to not risk further injury. But since it's just a contusion, he should play this week, if not he'll certainly be back after the bye week
-
I say sit him until after the bye week and let him heal up. You don't want a guy that's not 100% against the Ratbirds, they're a hard hitting bunch.
-
-
I say sit him until after the bye week and let him heal up. You don't want a guy that's not 100% against the Ratbirds, they're a hard hitting bunch.
I say sit him until after the bye week and let him heal up. You don't want a guy that's not 100% against the Ratbirds, they're a hard hitting bunch.
That's gay.
Divisional opponent, shoot him up and get him in there, he has two weeks rest after this one.
Zombo
-
Send him down to JG's dealership. He'll fix him up in no time. 🥷
-
Thank you Spectrum
-
I fully expect him to jump in my arms after a grab in the EZ this Sunday - Ravens are prepping for him to be in the game - I think he'll want to be out there
-
I say sit him until after the bye week and let him heal up. You don't want a guy that's not 100% against the Ratbirds, they're a hard hitting bunch.
That's gay.
Divisional opponent, shoot him up and get him in there, he has two weeks rest after this one.
Zombo
Zombo said:
That's gay.
Divisional opponent, shoot him up and get him in there, he has two weeks rest after this one.
Zombo
I say sit him until after the bye week and let him heal up. You don't want a guy that's not 100% against the Ratbirds, they're a hard hitting bunch.
That was gayest thing from a Browns fan I've ever read.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login