Mingo
-
Bitonio certainly made him expendable....plus I see on the roster they have backup OL in Paul McQuistan and Vinston Painter on the regular roster, plus Ryan Seymour on the PS.
Though....did Gilkey get in and help the Bucs who picked Gilkey up beat the Squibs Sunday?
I think they had both Gilkey and Oniel Cousins on that OL, making it even more hilarious that they beat the steelers.
Wait, did the Browns cut McFadden? I thought he was still with us here. (and I guess we are shed of Gilkey as well?)
Is it fair to say that Armonty Bryant, so far has been the best pick of that draft?
(though, remember, the Browns twice traded picks in that draft for picks in this year's draft......who did we get with those two picks? I believe either Kirksey or West has to be one....who else?
we got a 3rd and 4th rounder, which got packaged around a bit. I think one got parlayed in to West though, yes. I *think* the 4th was from Indy, which would put it at number 26, which I *think* is where we got Desir.
I think they had both Gilkey and Oniel Cousins on that OL, making it even more hilarious that they beat the steelers.
we got a 3rd and 4th rounder, which got packaged around a bit. I think one got parlayed in to West though, yes. I *think* the 4th was from Indy, which would put it at number 26, which I *think* is where we got Desir.
I think they may have traded that 4th rounder they got to package with another move up trade....or maybe for something next year.
-
I think they had both Gilkey and Oniel Cousins on that OL, making it even more hilarious that they beat the steelers.
we got a 3rd and 4th rounder, which got packaged around a bit. I think one got parlayed in to West though, yes. I *think* the 4th was from Indy, which would put it at number 26, which I *think* is where we got Desir.
I think they may have traded that 4th rounder they got to package with another move up trade....or maybe for something next year.
I think they may have traded that 4th rounder they got to package with another move up trade....or maybe for something next year.
We traded:
9 + 145 for 8 - Justin Gilbert
26 + 83 for 22 - Manziel
106 + 180 for 94 - West
215 for BLT's 6th rounder next year
Our own picks were:
Bitonio, 2-3 (35 overall)
Kirksey 3-7 (71 overall)
Last year's picks were:
83 - from Steelers - part of the manziel package
127 - from Indy - Pierre Desir
-
mingo who?
dude needs to show up this weekend in Nashville like he did when LSU would destroy dandy Vandy
f jackie
-
I think they may have traded that 4th rounder they got to package with another move up trade....or maybe for something next year.
We traded:
9 + 145 for 8 - Justin Gilbert
26 + 83 for 22 - Manziel
106 + 180 for 94 - West
215 for BLT's 6th rounder next year
Our own picks were:
Bitonio, 2-3 (35 overall)
Kirksey 3-7 (71 overall)
Last year's picks were:
83 - from Steelers - part of the manziel package
127 - from Indy - Pierre Desir
We traded:
9 + 145 for 8 - Justin Gilbert
26 + 83 for 22 - Manziel
106 + 180 for 94 - West
215 for BLT's 6th rounder next year
Our own picks were:
Bitonio, 2-3 (35 overall)
Kirksey 3-7 (71 overall)
Last year's picks were:
83 - from Steelers - part of the manziel package
127 - from Indy - Pierre Desir
OK, so we had the 26th pick, and we traded it along with a third rounder for JFF.
Honestly, I hope he becomes worth it. That third round pick could have been the WR we could use. A Donte Moncrief or John Brown
-
New Flash folks . . . we all need to cut Mingo some slack . . . quite a bit actually.
Heard from Grossi on the radio today that Mingo has been playing injured . . . and will be for the rest of the year.
Kids' shoulder is major time screwed up, he can't even raise one arm, which pretty much explains his poor tackling.
The fact that he's still playing and manages to gum things up as well as he can speaks volumes.
The guy's got heart and is a gamer.
We all (me included) need to give guy some support.
That he's even able to contribute at all speaks to our injury/depth, and his abilities.
You can hear it here for yourselves at around the 2:40 mark, plus some other interesting stuff :
http://www.stationcaster.com/player_skinned.php?s=70&c=476&f=3559953
Actually, this will pull up the Hey Tony segment, you need to select the Fact of Fiction segment @ 2:40 to hear it
-
New Flash folks . . . we all need to cut Mingo some slack . . . quite a bit actually.
Heard from Grossi on the radio today that Mingo has been playing injured . . . and will be for the rest of the year.
Kids' shoulder is major time screwed up, he can't even raise one arm, which pretty much explains his poor tackling.
The fact that he's still playing and manages to gum things up as well as he can speaks volumes.
The guy's got heart and is a gamer.
We all (me included) need to give guy some support.
That he's even able to contribute at all speaks to our injury/depth, and his abilities.
You can hear it here for yourselves at around the 2:40 mark, plus some other interesting stuff :
http://www.stationcaster.com/player_skinned.php?s=70&c=476&f=3559953
Actually, this will pull up the Hey Tony segment, you need to select the Fact of Fiction segment @ 2:40 to hear it
New Flash folks . . . we all need to cut Mingo some slack . . . quite a bit actually.
Heard from Grossi on the radio today that Mingo has been playing injured . . . and will be for the rest of the year.
Kids' shoulder is major time screwed up, he can't even raise one arm, which pretty much explains his poor tackling.
The fact that he's still playing and manages to gum things up as well as he can speaks volumes.
The guy's got heart and is a gamer.
We all (me included) need to give guy some support.
That he's even able to contribute at all speaks to our injury/depth, and his abilities.
You can hear it here for yourselves at around the 2:40 mark, plus some other interesting stuff :
http://www.stationcaster.com/player_skinned.php?s=70&c=476&f=3559953
Actually, this will pull up the Hey Tony segment, you need to select the Fact of Fiction segment @ 2:40 to hear it
Thought he actually looked good today. Put big pressure on Glennon first play of the game. Got his first sack of the season. Was around the ball more than he's been virtually all season.
-
Here's a mention of Mingo and his shoulder issue from this morning's Hey Tony :
Hey Tony: Two-parter here. Desmond Bryant, prior to his heart thing last year, I thought he was a real force. This year he seems like just another guy. What gives? B Mingo, how much is the shoulder keeping him from getting off blocks this year? My guess is more than we know. Thoughts?
-- Craig, Atlanta, GA
Hey Craig: I would point out that Bryant is being used a little differently from last yearโs Ray Horton system, but, in general, I would agree with you. Mingo is having trouble getting off blocks and also from wrapping up on tackles because he is playing with a harness to protect his shoulder. Defensive coordinator Jim OโNeil said Mingo probably will not be healthy all year.
http://espncleveland.com/common/more.php?m=49&action=blog&r=18&post_id=39571
-
-
Mingo looked alright today. Sucks to hear about that shoulder...makes sense now. He wasn't this bad a tackler last year.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login
