Skip to content

Ken Carman's reaction to the final drive vs the Saints

The Browns Board
8 7 664
  • A Adoug319 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    This is probably posted somewhere else but I couldnt find it. Anyways Ken Carman from 92.3 had an epic reaction to the game lol

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Dude is gonna have a heart attack, sooner rather than later.

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #3

    That is one happy camper

  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Pretty mild compared to my dad, brother and I. Awesome win

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #5

    yeah. i had to put work on hold to take calls from all over the country congratulating me on the browns win. something that hasn't happened since we kicked the giant's ass on that sunday night (whenever the hell that was).

    my old lady is used to me being a grumpy POS on sunday afternoons.

    hopefully i'll just be a grumpy POS 6 days out of the week from now on.

  • yeah. i had to put work on hold to take calls from all over the country congratulating me on the browns win. something that hasn't happened since we kicked the giant's ass on that sunday night (whenever the hell that was).

    my old lady is used to me being a grumpy POS on sunday afternoons.

    hopefully i'll just be a grumpy POS 6 days out of the week from now on.

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @miktoxic said:

    yeah. i had to put work on hold to take calls from all over the country congratulating me on the browns win. something that hasn't happened since we kicked the giant's ass on that sunday night (whenever the hell that was).

    my old lady is used to me being a grumpy POS on sunday afternoons.

    hopefully i'll just be a grumpy POS 6 days out of the week from now on.

    That Giants' game was a Monday night game in 2008 (I think). I hated DA, but he was good that night.

    Mike

  • @miktoxic said:

    yeah. i had to put work on hold to take calls from all over the country congratulating me on the browns win. something that hasn't happened since we kicked the giant's ass on that sunday night (whenever the hell that was).

    my old lady is used to me being a grumpy POS on sunday afternoons.

    hopefully i'll just be a grumpy POS 6 days out of the week from now on.

    That Giants' game was a Monday night game in 2008 (I think). I hated DA, but he was good that night.

    Mike

    ITHIKAI ITHIKA wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @canton-mike said:

    That Giants' game was a Monday night game in 2008 (I think). I hated DA, but he was good that night.

    Mike

  • ITHIKAI ITHIKA wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Yep that was it. The last time I felt that much jubillation over a win as well. Pretty sad its been that long a few games since then have been close. The pats win and the last saints win wasnt bad either. Hopefully they keep this thing rolling.