Skip to content

Browns new uni's will NOT have logo on Helmet.

The Browns Board
82 37 4.3k
  • @miktoxic said:

    extra?

    telling an artist or photographer that he doesn't know how to calibrate his monitors is like telling a chef he over cooked your steak. expect your response with a little somethin extra on it (if ya know what i mean).

    but extra? nah. just the same old grumpy lump.

    Did you think he may not know you're an artist or photographer? And is just trying to help a random guy on the interweb?

    @gftchris said:

    Did you think he may not know you're an artist or photographer? And is just trying to help a random guy on the interweb?

    ok chris, i'll apologize to him. "osiris, i'm sorry." 🙁

    cool?

    hey when's that scotland vote?

  • @gftchris said:

    Did you think he may not know you're an artist or photographer? And is just trying to help a random guy on the interweb?

    ok chris, i'll apologize to him. "osiris, i'm sorry." 🙁

    cool?

    hey when's that scotland vote?

    @miktoxic said:

    ok chris, i'll apologize to him. "osiris, i'm sorry." 🙁

    cool?

    hey when's that scotland vote?

    Speaking of Scotland, haven't seen Kmac on the Board lately. Is he coming in this week?

  • @gftchris said:

    Did you think he may not know you're an artist or photographer? And is just trying to help a random guy on the interweb?

    ok chris, i'll apologize to him. "osiris, i'm sorry." 🙁

    cool?

    hey when's that scotland vote?

    @miktoxic said:

    ok chris, i'll apologize to him. "osiris, i'm sorry." 🙁

    cool?

    hey when's that scotland vote?

    😁 tre cool.

    Scotland vote tomorrow. Could go either way.

  • I guess I am in the minority...I like the look!

  • The mud smudge might look okay with brown Jerseys but will look off with white ones.

  • @osiris said:

    Look again, the grill and dirt effect are dark brown, not black. Compare them to the chin strap, which is black. Your monitor might have calibration issues if it looks black to you.

    my monitor(s) (multiple are just fine dicko, i'm a graphic artist) i barely looked at the pic since the thing that grabbed my attention was the mud on the back of the helmet.

    but thanks for pointing that out. now go back and play with your dell.

    @miktoxic said:

    my monitor(s) (multiple are just fine dicko, i'm a graphic artist) i barely looked at the pic since the thing that grabbed my attention was the mud on the back of the helmet.

    but thanks for pointing that out. now go back and play with your dell.

    No worries, I'm used to Mik being both touchy and wrong (like about Kruger) and he knows I give it back to him. Now that I know you are a graphics artist, I'll make sure no one I know hires you since you can't tell the difference between black and brown. Now put the sauce down and give me a high-five for Sunday's win.

    Here's a smiley face so you don't take that all too personally: 🙂

  • That's brown. Brown face mask. I like it personally

  • That's brown. Brown face mask. I like it personally

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    That's brown. Brown face mask. I like it personally

    Guys, everyone make sure Mik knows it is a BROWN facemask, okay? Tell him to check his monitor calibration.

  • @miktoxic said:

    my monitor(s) (multiple are just fine dicko, i'm a graphic artist) i barely looked at the pic since the thing that grabbed my attention was the mud on the back of the helmet.

    but thanks for pointing that out. now go back and play with your dell.

    Wow mik, you're extra touchy today!

    Still looks black to me... plus I detected a slight wobble...

    @gftchris said:

    Wow mik, you're extra touchy today!

    You can tell? You could start a service warning others...

    "Today's alert level is 'mik-con 4'!" Etc...

  • I like it as well

  • mik-con 4?? ............... I'm outta here.

  • I wonder if the dark facemask will work sorta like eye black and absorb light?

  • HA!

    i deserve all of it.

    thanks guys now that i actually wiped the sleep from my eyes i can see the face guard IS BROWN!!!!

  • Mik normally takes at least a few posts to explode, and went from 0-60 in one post this time.

    Mik-con 1 <- number of posts it takes for him to explode.

  • Mik normally takes at least a few posts to explode, and went from 0-60 in one post this time.

    Mik-con 1 <- number of posts it takes for him to explode.

    @gftchris said:

    Mik normally takes at least a few posts to explode, and went from 0-60 in one post this time.

    Mik-con 1 <- number of posts it takes for him to explode.

    I just have that effect on him.

  • @miktoxic said:

    ok chris, i'll apologize to him. "osiris, i'm sorry." 🙁

    cool?

    hey when's that scotland vote?

    Speaking of Scotland, haven't seen Kmac on the Board lately. Is he coming in this week?

    @the-gipper said:

    Speaking of Scotland, haven't seen Kmac on the Board lately. Is he coming in this week?

    Yes he is coming this week. Gets in Thursday evening if I'm not mistaken.

  • Will look just fine once they finish painting it.

  • I'm ok with it, could do without the brown stains at the bottom but it's ok. I like the orange sheen.

  • @miktoxic said:

    ok chris, i'll apologize to him. "osiris, i'm sorry." 🙁

    cool?

    hey when's that scotland vote?

    Speaking of Scotland, haven't seen Kmac on the Board lately. Is he coming in this week?

    @the-gipper said:

    Speaking of Scotland, haven't seen Kmac on the Board lately. Is he coming in this week?

    Yep.

    Zombo

  • I usually hate overly flashy concept uniforms but that looks like a mud splatter on the back of the helmet. I kind of like it.