Browns new uni's will NOT have logo on Helmet.
-
well i guess if safety is the issue a robo cop flak jacket armored covered uni is in order.
but you are looking at different colors my friend. blue, orange and white.....maybe san diego but not the browns.
-
my first choice would be lower left.
my second choice would be lower right, except, brown facemask.
-
I would not be surprised if the browns utilized Grey with orange in an alternate uniform. I hear there's another team jimmy follows that sometimes uses that scheme
I would not be surprised if the browns utilized Grey with orange in an alternate uniform. I hear there's another team jimmy follows that sometimes uses that scheme
noticed theyre wearing new slate grey sweats to travel now. Maybe a glimpse of whats to come. I remember when they were voting on the new design and there were some with grey.
-
Looks more like the back of the commode after having the shits.
Just not orange enough for me... but I am color blind.
Someone mentioned home and road models... I wonder if they played with a dark brown model?
And I liked the inverted stripe... but not the splash in either color.
Looks more like the back of the commode after having the shits.
LOL... too true to be used...
-
I thought I was down for a uni change but after seeing those helmets, I'm good with what we have. If that is how Nike plans on bastardizing our helmet, I don't want to see what they are going to do to the actual jerseys.
I dig the matte look on helmets. Is that already out of style?
-
I thought I was down for a uni change but after seeing those helmets, I'm good with what we have. If that is how Nike plans on bastardizing our helmet, I don't want to see what they are going to do to the actual jerseys.
I dig the matte look on helmets. Is that already out of style?
I thought I was down for a uni change but after seeing those helmets, I'm good with what we have. If that is how Nike plans on bastardizing our helmet, I don't want to see what they are going to do to the actual jerseys.
I dig the matte look on helmets. Is that already out of style?
Been warning you guys ever since Nike got the NFL contract. http://uniformcritics.com/football/college/oregon-ducks/ 60 f**king different uniforms? 60? Un f**king real. You a football program, or are you outfitting the women\guys who do the Weather forecast every day? Can't be caught dead in the same outfit twice.
-
Just look at the atrocity the buccaneers are wearing. That's grounds enough to be afraid
-
I actually like the helmet mock ups though
-
Just look at the atrocity the buccaneers are wearing. That's grounds enough to be afraid
Just look at the atrocity the buccaneers are wearing. That's grounds enough to be afraid
I blame those awful uniforms on why they went down 56-0 last night. Who would want to play in those? Obviously not the Bucs.
-
Here is one of the "leaked" 5 candidates I saw on Twitter.
Here's the info,
http://fansided.com/2014/09/16/cleveland-browns-new-uniforms-will-include-logo-helmet/


I think that is bad ass!! Like it

The Bucs took one of thee best unis in the league and turned it into a travesty facepalm.gif
-
What's up with the dimples above the forehead area to the left and right of the stripe? Wind resistance?
-
What's up with the dimples above the forehead area to the left and right of the stripe? Wind resistance?
What's up with the dimples above the forehead area to the left and right of the stripe? Wind resistance?
prevents concussions
-
What's up with the dimples above the forehead area to the left and right of the stripe? Wind resistance?
prevents concussions
prevents concussions
Yeah... supposed to be less rigid than the old dome helmets so they "flex" on impact dispersing energy of the hit. Riddell's newest model is even called "SpeedFlex"...
How much of a reduction? No idea... no data that I've seen has been published...
So do these helmets work? That's still being determined. But VaTech does test and "rate" helmets.
In the most recent Virginia Tech helmet ratings, released in May 2013, Riddell had two helmets -- the 360 and Revolution Speed -- rated five stars, two helmets -- the Revolution and Revolution IQ -- rated four stars, and one helmet -- the VSR4 -- rated one star. The project recommends players only wear helmets rated four- or five-stars.
A rating for the SpeedFlex is not yet available, according to Duma, who spoke via email with SB Nation.
-
prevents concussions
Yeah... supposed to be less rigid than the old dome helmets so they "flex" on impact dispersing energy of the hit. Riddell's newest model is even called "SpeedFlex"...
How much of a reduction? No idea... no data that I've seen has been published...
So do these helmets work? That's still being determined. But VaTech does test and "rate" helmets.
In the most recent Virginia Tech helmet ratings, released in May 2013, Riddell had two helmets -- the 360 and Revolution Speed -- rated five stars, two helmets -- the Revolution and Revolution IQ -- rated four stars, and one helmet -- the VSR4 -- rated one star. The project recommends players only wear helmets rated four- or five-stars.
A rating for the SpeedFlex is not yet available, according to Duma, who spoke via email with SB Nation.
Yeah... supposed to be less rigid than the old dome helmets so they "flex" on impact dispersing energy of the hit. Riddell's newest model is even called "SpeedFlex"...
How much of a reduction? No idea... no data that I've seen has been published...
So do these helmets work? That's still being determined. But VaTech does test and "rate" helmets.
I imagine it will take several seasons of data to prove if they reduce impact or not
-
Interesting. Thanks for the info on that. I'm all for doing what they can to cut down on concussions and other injuries, but l think we all like the hard hits and physicality of the game. Cake and eat it, too.
-
What's up with the dimples above the forehead area to the left and right of the stripe? Wind resistance?
What's up with the dimples above the forehead area to the left and right of the stripe? Wind resistance?
MFers weaves gotta breath.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login