Skip to content

anybody here from the old "Official Browns Chat"

The Browns Board
5 3 241
  • A lot of fans there. was a fun place to chat...miss the smack shack lol. Anyway just curious

  • I had the same screen name there, but never posted on a regular basis and hadn't posted there at all in many years.

    Welcome aboard though. The founders of this forum bounced here from mostly an old AOL forum, back in the day (96-99'), then shifted through a couple of failed endeavors at other forums private & corporate, before we created this place and called it home since 2003.

    You ever make it to Cleveland for a game, let us know and we will hook ya up with the tailgate experience and help with accommodations if we can.

  • I remember that old smack shack...

    seemed like the board "police" there were on edge so much

    that you just couldnt fully express your proper hate about the squeelers

    without being set aside for times...

  • I had the same screen name too. was kinda funny because the fan base was so split. What were they again? Negative Nelly's and something i do not quite remember. They used to argue constantly. while both parties had equal and valid points neither side would relent in their respective opinions of our current team, F.O. past or present. was very entertaining. I have been to two games in my life. back in 2009-2010. lived in Fairview Park. Moved from Juneau Alaska to Cleveland just to watch my team lol. But thank you next time i get that way I'll hit you guys up.

  • I remember that old smack shack...

    seemed like the board "police" there were on edge so much

    that you just couldnt fully express your proper hate about the squeelers

    without being set aside for times...

    @big-red-one said:

    I remember that old smack shack...

    seemed like the board "police" there were on edge so much

    that you just couldnt fully express your proper hate about the squeelers

    without being set aside for times...

    lol I used to photo shop Browns fans doing something to a squeelers bent over..but got banned for a month for the post...oh yea I added the quote from the movie "Hangover part two" you know the one where the he/she and what did and the quote that followed on the reveal...was fun times