Skip to content

We talking about One Win, man

The Browns Board
37 25 1.5k
  • Was that a prince reference?

  • Was that a prince reference?

    @lbc-mike said:

    Was that a prince reference?

    + 1000 years

  • Last week the Browns beat a team picked for the Super Bowl, by many....new coach, new schemes, and without 3 of our best players.

    That's a positive position...I'm enjoying it.

    As for the ratbirds ? Our defense is improved, theirs has not . Our QB is 4-1 for his last 5 starts, there QB will be under pressure all day....throw in our momentum level + 1 or 2 in the turnover battle... Browns 23 (safety) Ratbirds 13

    Bermeck (winning is our only cure)

  • New Orleans sure didn't appear to be a Super Bowl team in its first two appearances.

  • Last week the Browns beat a team picked for the Super Bowl, by many....new coach, new schemes, and without 3 of our best players.

    That's a positive position...I'm enjoying it.

    As for the ratbirds ? Our defense is improved, theirs has not . Our QB is 4-1 for his last 5 starts, there QB will be under pressure all day....throw in our momentum level + 1 or 2 in the turnover battle... Browns 23 (safety) Ratbirds 13

    Bermeck (winning is our only cure)

    @bermeck08 said:

    Last week the Browns beat a team picked for the Super Bowl, by many....new coach, new schemes, and without 3 of our best players.

    Bermeck (winning is our only cure)

    Yeah, but didn't we beat the NFL champs from the season prior like three seasons in a row?

    We're talking about One Win, man ,,, what are we talking about? One win ... we're talking about one win ... man!

  • You can believe Pettine will have these boys Banging Flaco any chance they get.. Get to a lead early, And this place will be rockin and don't bother Knockin.. Go Brown zilla..

  • This thread confuses me. You don't want me to be happy about a win and celebrate? I'm not sure of the purpose of this thread.

  • Don't get too high, raise your expectations and act like you've been there before. I'm hoping the players and coaching staff contained themselves better than most of us. Poor play on Sunday and the house comes crumbling down, a stellar win and some crackerheads here will be talking playoffs.

    I'll be here Monday to keep everyone in check.

    @atenears said:

    Don't get too high, raise your expectations and act like you've been there before. I'm hoping the players and coaching staff contained themselves better than most of us. Poor play on Sunday and the house comes crumbling down, a stellar win and some crackerheads here will be talking playoffs.

    I'll be here Monday to keep everyone in check.

    Are you being serious?

  • @atenears said:

    Don't get too high, raise your expectations and act like you've been there before. I'm hoping the players and coaching staff contained themselves better than most of us. Poor play on Sunday and the house comes crumbling down, a stellar win and some crackerheads here will be talking playoffs.

    I'll be here Monday to keep everyone in check.

    Are you being serious?

    @letsgojackets said:

    Are you being serious?

    I didn't think so at first
  • Sooooooooo........ Can we celebrate after we beat the Ravens? Or do we have to win the North first

    @comeonman said:

    Sooooooooo........ Can we celebrate after we beat the Ravens? Or do we have to win the North first

    I personally think the Targaryen Princess is gonna kick are asses clear up beyond Castle Black.

  • Actually I just think that the fans are not used to a win by game 2 of the season that's all.

  • well aren't we tied with someone for the longest drought of first game wins in the league?

  • Sooooooooo........ Can we celebrate after we beat the Ravens? Or do we have to win the North first

    @comeonman said:

    Sooooooooo........ Can we celebrate after we beat the Ravens? Or do we have to win the North first

    Or the damn Super Bowl.

    @hx214 said:

    Super Bowl Win or we blow everything up and start over...

    Like you said.

    @manzier said:

    Correct. We are not allowed to enjoy it until it's over and we are 100% certain there was something worth cheering for. Sorry man.

    One win at a time- and enjoy every one of them.

  • Was that a prince reference?

    @lbc-mike said:

    Was that a prince reference?

    I do believe it was

  • was NO really picked to go the superbowl by any reputable analysts? I mean in the NFC you have the Seahawks, 49'ers, Panthers.....they were really picked over those teams?

  • The one win in September is a huge milestone. To me, the season hinges significantly on the NO win. To think the Browns could realistically go into their bye week @ 2 - 1?

  • The one win in September is a huge milestone. To me, the season hinges significantly on the NO win. To think the Browns could realistically go into their bye week @ 2 - 1?

    @slowburn said:

    The one win in September is a huge milestone. To me, the season hinges significantly on the NO win. To think the Browns could realistically go into their bye week @ 2 - 1?

    You talkin bout two wins man.... two wins??????

  • @comeonman said:

    Sooooooooo........ Can we celebrate after we beat the Ravens? Or do we have to win the North first

    I personally think the Targaryen Princess is gonna kick are asses clear up beyond Castle Black.

    @xanthros said:

    I personally think the Targaryen Princess is gonna kick are asses clear up beyond Castle Black.

    lol... When does the next season start? Six months or so?