Ten funniest movies of all time, whats on your list?
-
this one is funny to me -
-
and some Strange Brew-
-
I love strange brew! I didn't think Bob and Doug were very funny until the band played in Northern Ontario. Another one was Hollywood Knights starring: Robert Wuhl.
WSS
-
probably one of the very few all time "clean" type comedy?
-
-
Cysko I laughed out loud at the two South Park movies.
WSS
-
I agree with the films a lot of people are repeating: Lebowski, Blazing Saddles, Blues Brothers etc.
Kinda surprised no one mentioned Pineapple Express or Step Brothers....hilarious.
-
I like a lot of the ones mentioned, I'd add
Tommy Boy
Oh great melted chocolate inside the dash....that really ups the resale value.
I think we're Gonna be okay ...it has a thin candy shell... Surprised you didn't know that.
Your brain has a thick candy shell.
Your brain has the...shell on it.
Are you talking?
Shut up Richard
and
Wedding Crashers
She's fit for a strait-jacket. This broad's fucked three ways towards the weekend. But you know what, Father? I dig it! It turns me on.
-
Love these list threads...
10. What's Up Tiger Lily - OK... I was stoned, so take that into consideration... but you have to admit that Woody Allen dubbing a Japanese, 'B' Spy movie with his own dialogue, is a funny concept.
9. Skin Deep - John Ritter was a great physical comic; as funny as the glow-in-the condoms scene was, Ritter's post-therapy spaz-a-thon is the classic scene here.
8. Raising Arizona - gotta have at least one Cohen Bros' on list
7. We're No Angels (1955) - Afraid to see the '89 remake with De Nero and Penn, it might ruin my memories of this Humphrey Bogart, Peter Ustinov and Aldo Ray classic. A total surprise...
6. Office Space
5. Young Frankenstein - the darts scene alone warrants listing it; the parallels with the classic Karloff movie make this parody even more funny.
4. The Big Lebowski - gotta have at least one more Cohen Bros' on list
3. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
2. Animal House
1. Caddy Shack
-
Best of all time = dumb and dumber
the rest not in any particular order:
Me and Irene
caddy shack
office space
animal shack
Step brothers
40 year old virgin
ace ventura
suck my balls
back to school
dumb and dumber 2
-
-
-
then i know you'll say SOMETHING ABOUY MARY sucked too but the zipper scene...? c'mon man.
then i know you'll say SOMETHING ABOUY MARY sucked too but the zipper scene...? c'mon man.
Really didn't like Dumb and Dumber. Kind of got boring. Sorry!
One of the shittiest, if not the shittiest, comedies of all time.
Tied with Caddyshack 2.
WSS
Cmon man! Dumb and dumber / Something About Mary are some of the funniest of all time!
Dumb and Dumber
Something About Mary
Princess Bride
Those movies always crack me up.
-
Sorry I was mistaken when I said Dumb and Dumber was tied with Caddyshack 2. Actually Caddyshack 2 was better if only incrementally.

WSS
-
-
Get ready for this bitch because I'm in it:

-
Looks like a dilly.
Bostwick must have fallen on hard times.
WSS
-
Looks like a dilly.
Bostwick must have fallen on hard times.
WSS
Looks like a dilly.
Bostwick must have fallen on hard times.
WSS
He's the only person that I have heard of
-
so walter, you're playing the wolf?
or your character is so nondescript that you're right up there in the credits with StrongArmGrip.
-
Night shift and the One and Only, Two of the most boring movies I've ever watched

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login