Skip to content

Lovie Smith Who?

The Browns Board
23 17 2.1k
  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #1

    are u kidding me?

    half the talking heads on BESPN had tampa bay being so great under lovie.

    HA!

    if atlanta doesn't take their foot off the gas could be the biggest blowout on thursday night football history.

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #2

    35 -0 with 7 to go in the 2nd.

    Wow

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #3

    If it was a fight...

    Maybe TB is a 2nd half team... 🙂

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by The Cysko Kid
    #4

    56-0 with more than a quarter left to play. What an embarrassment

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Marcus Mariota will look okay in a Bucs uniform

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Lovie sucks!

  • JPPT1974J JPPT1974 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    TB was looking it seems for Lovie to be a savior there. But now at 0-3, doubt it will happen in the first year.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #8

    wonder how wilbon, herm edwards, shannon sharpe (and more) who said lovie smith would have this team above what most of us expected just goes to show you how reverse race favoritism is fine if it's the right race talking.

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Bx3VTSRCAAETUpC.jpg

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @walterwhite said:

    Bx3VTSRCAAETUpC.jpg

    Of course they're heading to the Super Bowl in Glendale come February. But as some wag said about Bubby Brister and the HOF- "they're going to have to pay to get in, just like everyone else."

    LOL Herm- Steelers and Bucs in the SB? I think Vegas will give you around 1,000- 1 on that bet now.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Heard he went home and 'taught his wife a lesson' after the game.

  • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Herm is as good a fortune teller as he was a coach.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    That was so ugly I actually watched something different after Hester's record setting runback.

  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Lol. I see a couple guys picked TB in that game. No names of course...

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    I love people who are saying the Falcons should have laid off. I will say I probably would have taken starters out before they did (and before Julio Jones dominated my fantasy team with that TD in the 3rd). But man, in the NFL or any pro sport really you deserve to get disgraced for playing that bad.

  • are u kidding me?

    half the talking heads on BESPN had tampa bay being so great under lovie.

    HA!

    if atlanta doesn't take their foot off the gas could be the biggest blowout on thursday night football history.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @miktoxic said:

    are u kidding me?

    half the talking heads on BESPN had tampa bay being so great under lovie.

    HA!

    if atlanta doesn't take their foot off the gas could be the biggest blowout on thursday night football history.

    Oh yes, the illustrious history of Thursday Night Football.

    Nevertheless, I heard that the 56-0 score after the end of the third quarter is the second largest third quarter point differential in history, behind only a 59-0 differential that the New England Patriots put on someone.

    Still, the 73-0 shellacking of the Redskins by the Bears in the 1940 NFL title game is the largest defeat in history. In fact, 73 points scored by the Bears in that game is still the most points scored in an NFL game seconded by 72 points scored by the Giants I believe some time in the 1960s. If the Falcons had not let off the gas, they may been able to tie or surpass that record.

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe
    #17

    I am a Bucs fan.. I grew up a Browns fan but converted when The Bucs franchise landed 30 miles from my home.. So it's Bucs 1A, Browns 1B for me..

    I remember 0-26...... There have been a lot of low points in franchise history, and also a Lombardi in 2002..

    Last night was the most embarrassed I've ever been..

    72123_438068256510_59927_n.jpg?oh=da7bc0

  • Lol. I see a couple guys picked TB in that game. No names of course...

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @comeonman said:

    Lol. I see a couple guys picked TB in that game. No names of course...

    lol... have to admit I checked nervously last nite to be sure I wsa not one of "them"...

    @the-gipper said:

    Still, the 73-0 shellacking of the Redskins by the Bears in the 1940 NFL title game is the largest defeat in history.

    POP QUIZ: What was the new fangled offense that propelled them to that lopsided win?

  • @comeonman said:

    Lol. I see a couple guys picked TB in that game. No names of course...

    lol... have to admit I checked nervously last nite to be sure I wsa not one of "them"...

    @the-gipper said:

    Still, the 73-0 shellacking of the Redskins by the Bears in the 1940 NFL title game is the largest defeat in history.

    POP QUIZ: What was the new fangled offense that propelled them to that lopsided win?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @tour2ma said:

    lol... have to admit I checked nervously last nite to be sure I wsa not one of "them"...

    POP QUIZ: What was the new fangled offense that propelled them to that lopsided win?

    I don't think it was the wing T, that had been around for a while. How about the I-formation?

  • @miktoxic said:

    are u kidding me?

    half the talking heads on BESPN had tampa bay being so great under lovie.

    HA!

    if atlanta doesn't take their foot off the gas could be the biggest blowout on thursday night football history.

    Oh yes, the illustrious history of Thursday Night Football.

    Nevertheless, I heard that the 56-0 score after the end of the third quarter is the second largest third quarter point differential in history, behind only a 59-0 differential that the New England Patriots put on someone.

    Still, the 73-0 shellacking of the Redskins by the Bears in the 1940 NFL title game is the largest defeat in history. In fact, 73 points scored by the Bears in that game is still the most points scored in an NFL game seconded by 72 points scored by the Giants I believe some time in the 1960s. If the Falcons had not let off the gas, they may been able to tie or surpass that record.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @the-gipper said:

    Oh yes, the illustrious history of Thursday Night Football.

    yes gipper i got my ass handed to me today at the porch gang for bring up the thursday night football record thing. you beat my friends by 5 hours.