Skip to content

Will the Browns wear there Brown home Uniforms at all this year?

The Browns Board
22 16 1.2k
  • @dawgpound101 said:

    white on white is our history at home so I am good with it...

    Whats so special about our history, it's full of losing and heartbreak for the last almost 50 years. I think its time to focus forward on the future instead of clinging so hard to failure. I for one hope we get something sexy and new to wear.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @xanthros said:

    Whats so special about our history, it's full of losing and heartbreak for the last almost 50 years. I think its time to focus forward on the future instead of clinging so hard to failure. I for one hope we get something sexy and new to wear.

    I hope for minimal change.

  • I'm ok with the white on white but I don't like the brown pants at all

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'm ok with the white on white but I don't like the brown pants at all

    I think the Brown pants are cursed.Besides being ugly, the odds of losing the game go up significantly when we wear them. I don't have the stats, but I think we might have one win wearing them.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Ditto on the pants.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'm ok with the white on white but I don't like the brown pants at all

    I think the Brown pants are cursed.Besides being ugly, the odds of losing the game go up significantly when we wear them. I don't have the stats, but I think we might have one win wearing them.

    B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @hoorta said:

    I think the Brown pants are cursed.Besides being ugly, the odds of losing the game go up significantly when we wear them. I don't have the stats, but I think we might have one win wearing them.

    We won wearing brown on brown last year on Thursday night against the Bills. The uniforms actually weren't too bad. As long as the helmets don't change it doesn't really matter..

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #12

    What past seasons did the Browns wear white jerseys at home? Under Rutigliano?

    WSS

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #13

    My aunt used to call it their "lucky brown jerseys" whenever they wore them. So l'd get all excited when they wore them. Not sure l ever saw the "lucky" part though. Kinda curious what their record is wearing the brown jerseys.

  • Browns1216B Browns1216 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    i've always liked the poop suits, the Browns always seem to play well wearing brown on brown.

  • What past seasons did the Browns wear white jerseys at home? Under Rutigliano?

    WSS

    TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @westside-steve said:

    What past seasons did the Browns wear white jerseys at home? Under Rutigliano?

    WSS

    64 championship season, I do like the Brown on Brown but absolutely hate the white jersey brown pant.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #16

    and under schotty we wore white at home.. sometimes brown tops..

  • i've always liked the poop suits, the Browns always seem to play well wearing brown on brown.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @browns1216 said:

    i've always liked the poop suits, the Browns always seem to play well wearing brown on brown.

    To my knowledge we only started wearing brown pants very recently. We had brown/white and brown/orange.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #18

    Actually the whites are the home uni's...

    League "rules" (not sure if was written or unwritten... probably the latter) used to require home teams to wear white. Idea behind it was that fans knew the home team's colors, but not the visitors'... so the visitors colors would be displayed.

    I forget which was the first team to "violate" this...

    Anywho... as long as it is "warm" or better... stay in the whites.

    Come winter... hello browns...

  • @xanthros said:

    Whats so special about our history, it's full of losing and heartbreak for the last almost 50 years. I think its time to focus forward on the future instead of clinging so hard to failure. I for one hope we get something sexy and new to wear.

    I hope for minimal change.

    XanthrosX Xanthros wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I hope for minimal change.

    Well then you should be very happy with the state of this team after the last 15 years because minimal change is what they have given us...I think Pettine & Co. are about to change all of that though. Would like to see us roll with the flow. Like Miami's new unis are still them but streamlined and much more modern. KC and GB and teams like that...Oakland...only GB seems to be able to wear theirs as classic and its ok. Probably because their classic is still very nice and colorful. (not the throwbacks though DAMN those are hideous).

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #20

    who cares?

    just win baby!

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I hope for minimal change.

    Well then you should be very happy with the state of this team after the last 15 years because minimal change is what they have given us...I think Pettine & Co. are about to change all of that though. Would like to see us roll with the flow. Like Miami's new unis are still them but streamlined and much more modern. KC and GB and teams like that...Oakland...only GB seems to be able to wear theirs as classic and its ok. Probably because their classic is still very nice and colorful. (not the throwbacks though DAMN those are hideous).

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @xanthros said:

    Well then you should be very happy with the state of this team after the last 15 years because minimal change is what they have given us...I think Pettine & Co. are about to change all of that though. Would like to see us roll with the flow. Like Miami's new unis are still them but streamlined and much more modern. KC and GB and teams like that...Oakland...only GB seems to be able to wear theirs as classic and its ok. Probably because their classic is still very nice and colorful. (not the throwbacks though DAMN those are hideous).

    So we change the uniform and that will change our play. I'm cool with that
  • @xanthros said:

    Well then you should be very happy with the state of this team after the last 15 years because minimal change is what they have given us...I think Pettine & Co. are about to change all of that though. Would like to see us roll with the flow. Like Miami's new unis are still them but streamlined and much more modern. KC and GB and teams like that...Oakland...only GB seems to be able to wear theirs as classic and its ok. Probably because their classic is still very nice and colorful. (not the throwbacks though DAMN those are hideous).

    So we change the uniform and that will change our play. I'm cool with that
    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @comeonman said:

    So we change the uniform and that will change our play. I'm cool with that

    Seemed to work for the seahawks