Skip to content

Nike double standard...Hope Solo

Barber Shop Talk
7 6 892
  • So they drop AP, but Hope Solo who went and opened a can of whoopass on her on family gets nuthin, and she is still on team USA.

    Hmmm

    She is hot tho, so i guess its ok.

  • What I don't get, is they dropped AP for beating his kids, but NIKE uses child labor in sweat shops to make their shoes.

  • What I don't get, is they dropped AP for beating his kids, but NIKE uses child labor in sweat shops to make their shoes.

    @browns149 said:

    What I don't get, is they dropped AP for beating his kids, but NIKE uses child labor in sweat shops to make their shoes.

    Nike has an image to maintain in western markets, so drops the celebrity associated with them. Those same markets turn a blind eye to the sweatshop labour that produces the goods they religiously buy so nike has no incentive to do anything about it.

    Not saying it's right, I'm saying I fully understand it.

  • Sports fans want to ogle her sweaty tits. Not so much with beaterson

  • Women will always be held to a different standard when it comes to domestic violence, child raising, etc. Women want to be equal but they prefer to be more equal sometimes.

  • I don't mind them having a double standard with her because she has tits.......but to uphold the double standard we at least need to see those tits, no?

  • I don't mind them having a double standard with her because she has tits.......but to uphold the double standard we at least need to see those tits, no?

    @the-gipper said:

    I don't mind them having a double standard with her because she has tits.......but to uphold the double standard we at least need to see those tits, no?

    You make a compelling case.