Amari Cooper
-
I want him so bad. Him next to Josh Gordon would be insane.
-
I want him so bad. Him next to Josh Gordon would be insane.
Him next to Josh Gordon would be insane.
On the field OK, but not in a car with a bong on the center console.
-
Fair point..
-
I bet Josh would prefer the bong.
-
We have bigger needs
Aside from WR?
Honestly this teams needs have shrunk considerably with how our rookies have played.
WR might not even be a need when Gordon comes back. Our 1st rounders will almost assuredly
be BPA.
As it stands, WR, DT, RT, OLB, and ILB/TE depth.
I myself would like Cooper and Beasley. Love to get my hands on Michael Bennett as well. Highly doubtful though.
-
We have bigger needs
Aside from WR?
Honestly this teams needs have shrunk considerably with how our rookies have played.
WR might not even be a need when Gordon comes back. Our 1st rounders will almost assuredly
be BPA.
As it stands, WR, DT, RT, OLB, and ILB/TE depth.
I myself would like Cooper and Beasley. Love to get my hands on Michael Bennett as well. Highly doubtful though.
Aside from WR?
Honestly this teams needs have shrunk considerably with how our rookies have played.
WR might not even be a need when Gordon comes back. Our 1st rounders will almost assuredly
be BPA.
As it stands, WR, DT, RT, OLB, and ILB/TE depth.
I myself would like Cooper and Beasley. Love to get my hands on Michael Bennett as well. Highly doubtful though.
I'd like to see us grab the best tackle available and the best defensive lineman available in the first round.
-
Gordon with Cooper/Funchess Cameron west/Crowell and JFF is holy shit exciting.
Very excite.
-
Don't get your hopes up too high, Gordons one failed test away from banishment AGAIN.
-
Yeah, it'll be nice to have Gordon back, but given his history I'm afraid it's only
a matter of time before he fucks it up again.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login