West or Crowell or Tate. Who is really the best Back?
-
I love the fact that our running game is nuts right now. We have 3, yup 3 good running backs in our lineup. Stoked to watch today, but I have to find my jeep first. No fucking clue where that thing is right now.
-
I like Crowell to emerge as feature back by the years end
-
I like Crowell to emerge as feature back by the years end
I like Crowell to emerge as feature back by the years end
Agreed. He is the most explosive back, and as his understanding of the offense improves, so should his blocking and hot route running. Love the kid.
-
Crowell is a Mack Truck.
-
Crowell is a Mack Truck.
Crowell is a Mack Truck.
peterbilt rollin down the line doing 65.
-
I like Crowell to emerge as feature back by the years end
I like Crowell to emerge as feature back by the years end
Totally agree. But what a great problem to have. Appears to be the best depth at RB we have had in years!
-
I love the fact that our running game is nuts right now. We have 3, yup 3 good running backs in our lineup. Stoked to watch today, but I have to find my jeep first. No fucking clue where that thing is right now.
I love the fact that our running game is nuts right now. We have 3, yup 3 good running backs in our lineup. Stoked to watch today, but I have to find my jeep first. No fucking clue where that thing is right now.
What happened to your jeep?
-
I love the fact that our running game is nuts right now. We have 3, yup 3 good running backs in our lineup. Stoked to watch today, but I have to find my jeep first. No fucking clue where that thing is right now.
I love the fact that our running game is nuts right now. We have 3, yup 3 good running backs in our lineup. Stoked to watch today, but I have to find my jeep first. No fucking clue where that thing is right now.
Well its 12 hours later...............I hope you found that jeep.
Yep 3 great backs and all damn good. Great problem to have.
-
Wonder if shammy will put all three in the backfield at one time
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login