Skip to content

silver lining

The Browns Board
15 12 860
  • That play cock management will get you every time. 😛

  • I liked the QB play (except for that last throw, that would've won the game)

    I loved the RB play

    I loved the WR play (guys always seem to have separation)

    I liked the OL play

    I hated, well I hated pretty much everything else.

  • There will be allot of supposed good teams that will be 1-2 after this weekend

  • I hate we can't stop screens to save our life. Every defensive play in practice this week should be a screen.

  • Interestingly enough, I thought we did ok defending the pass. Our defensive line is what sucks. No rush and can't stop the run.

  • Are we really that bad against the run? Honestly.

  • Yes.

  • We can compete,we cannot complete. I know I could keep 11 player's in a huddle.Joe Haydone got paid,now get's beat my even senior's(smith).Gilburnt should not see the field till can cover anybody(get your refund on him NOW).Only hope is sweep AFC North games.Late in game's we coach and execute to fail and it's stuck in all our heads..

  • I posted my good in another thread. Now the bad:

    Our kicker sucks balls , we need someone who is >25% from 45 and up (its not just today but last week too before the penalty bailed us out)

    Benjamin looks afraid to return punts to me

    Our run defense is the worst I have seen it, their 3rd string back was gashing us repeatedly.

    QB pressure today was virtually non existent

    Multiple penalties / timeouts again to get the right number of players on the field

    Honestly overall the team that was supposed to have a fearsome top 10 defense and a mediocre offense has proven to be the exact opposite. I am enjoying seeing us compete though and I think there is a lot of upward movement coming from this team.

  • We can compete,we cannot complete. I know I could keep 11 player's in a huddle.Joe Haydone got paid,now get's beat my even senior's(smith).Gilburnt should not see the field till can cover anybody(get your refund on him NOW).Only hope is sweep AFC North games.Late in game's we coach and execute to fail and it's stuck in all our heads..

    @gumby73 said:

    We can compete,we cannot complete. I know I could keep 11 player's in a huddle.Joe Haydone got paid,now get's beat my even senior's(smith).Gilburnt should not see the field till can cover anybody(get your refund on him NOW).Only hope is sweep AFC North games.Late in game's we coach and execute to fail and it's stuck in all our heads..

    I'll give the rookie some slack, don't expect lights out play from a rookie CB in week 3. Haden needs to start playing closer to his pay grade though. Also, where's whitner? Gipson consistently looks good.

  • I hate we can't stop screens to save our life. Every defensive play in practice this week should be a screen.

    @usfbrown said:

    I hate we can't stop screens to save our life. Every defensive play in practice this week should be a screen.

    No kidding! We're getting torched everytime on those damn bubble screens!

  • Here we thought D was going to be great and O was going to struggle and it's bass-ackwards. I'll try to spin that into a positive in that it means D can be easily fixed over the bye and hooray our O doesn't suck like many feared.

  • I liked the QB play (except for that last throw, that would've won the game)

    I loved the RB play

    I loved the WR play (guys always seem to have separation)

    I liked the OL play

    I hated, well I hated pretty much everything else.

    @d-bone said:

    I liked the QB play (except for that last throw, that would've won the game)

    I loved the RB play

    I loved the WR play (guys always seem to have separation)

    I liked the OL play

    I hated, well I hated pretty much everything else.

    Wasn't that tipped (just barely) at the line?

    Still possibly catchable, but I think that's the slight tip pass I'm thinking of.

  • @d-bone said:

    I liked the QB play (except for that last throw, that would've won the game)

    I loved the RB play

    I loved the WR play (guys always seem to have separation)

    I liked the OL play

    I hated, well I hated pretty much everything else.

    Wasn't that tipped (just barely) at the line?

    Still possibly catchable, but I think that's the slight tip pass I'm thinking of.

    @jafbf said:

    Wasn't that tipped (just barely) at the line?

    Still possibly catchable, but I think that's the slight tip pass I'm thinking of.

    I *think* the pass that was tipped (where they showed the replay a couple of times) was on the second to last offensive drive. I *think* the last pass of the day was just behind Hawk, but still catchable.