Skip to content

Gotta Learn How to Win

The Browns Board
13 10 596
  • 15 years of growing?

  • 15 years of growing?

    @lbc-mike said:

    15 years of growing?

    Nah, cause Everytime a new regime comes that's considered a rebuild. So 3 games of growing

  • Thanks Soumi, you summed up my feelings exactly. Instead of the stadium and bars emptying out after the half it's coming down to the wire. Would rather watch a lost in the last minutes of a game than watch a lost in the 2nd half. Go Browns!

  • 15 years of growing?

    @lbc-mike said:

    15 years of growing?

    Bro you cannot believe how much i'm with you. But hey you want me to poop on my team like everybody here ? I want a winning team with winners. I can't conduct myself like a loser anymore.

    Keep your head up Brownies. They're gonna be better against the Titans and get the win. That's all i can say.

  • were just learning how to score TD's winning will come later.

  • @lbc-mike said:

    15 years of growing?

    Bro you cannot believe how much i'm with you. But hey you want me to poop on my team like everybody here ? I want a winning team with winners. I can't conduct myself like a loser anymore.

    Keep your head up Brownies. They're gonna be better against the Titans and get the win. That's all i can say.

    @tiott said:

    Bro you cannot believe how much i'm with you. But hey you want me to poop on my team like everybody here ? I want a winning team with winners. I can't conduct myself like a loser anymore.

    Keep your head up Brownies. They're gonna be better against the Titans and get the win. That's all i can say.

    Being critical of the horseshit the browns rubbed in our faces today isn't acting like a loser, it's acting like someone who knows horseshit when they see it.

  • Here's my thing to everything you said. I totally agree, I just don't see the light at the end of the tunnel like you do. I'd understand if the Browns were a good team and are rebuilding because of a new QB, coach retired, etc. But the same mistakes, everything you described above, is what I feel like we say year after year about the team. There's been plenty of regimes, plenty of new QB's and players, and plenty of new front offices. But each year, game after game, we lose games like this. Losing breeds losing and the team can never build enough momentum to not go better than 5-11. It's just a head scratcher to me and makes it really hard to keep the faith. I will always support the Browns, but as the years go on I just don't know.

    I don't mean to be a debbie downer on this guys but these losses just get harder and harder.

  • @tiott said:

    Bro you cannot believe how much i'm with you. But hey you want me to poop on my team like everybody here ? I want a winning team with winners. I can't conduct myself like a loser anymore.

    Keep your head up Brownies. They're gonna be better against the Titans and get the win. That's all i can say.

    Being critical of the horseshit the browns rubbed in our faces today isn't acting like a loser, it's acting like someone who knows horseshit when they see it.

    @roycerolls said:

    Being critical of the horseshit the browns rubbed in our faces today isn't acting like a loser, it's acting like someone who knows horseshit when they see it.

    True. But do you think this will change something ? I've been critical of the Browns for so long i'm stick doin this. I see the same things as you and i feel the same way as everybody here.

    Be supportive and hope for the best.

  • Pros

    3 80 yard drives for TD's

    Running game...I Heard on the radio...they call em Baby Backs...terrible name.

    No turnovers

    Hoyer playing great

    We are in it to win it every game.

    Ive had a smile on my face for practically 11 of the 12 quarters of Browns Football.

    We knew these first 3 games were a tough start to the season.

    Its a game of inches and we were close, they will start winning as long as the fan base doesnt give up.

    I refuse to read a bunch of negativity. We have a bunch of new guys and a new system,and we are COMPETITIVE!!!!!

    Its only going to get better!!!

  • I agree with most of what you said with the exception of blame on the missed 50 yd field goal. That lies squarely on Cundiff. Regardless of why he had to kick from the 50 HE missed it. He is horrible from 45 and out and we need someone with a much higher % of success for the 45 to 50 range. We should be actively working guys out during the bye.

  • I agree with most of what you said with the exception of blame on the missed 50 yd field goal. That lies squarely on Cundiff. Regardless of why he had to kick from the 50 HE missed it. He is horrible from 45 and out and we need someone with a much higher % of success for the 45 to 50 range. We should be actively working guys out during the bye.

    @jcam222 said:

    I agree with most of what you said with the exception of blame on the missed 50 yd field goal. That lies squarely on Cundiff. Regardless of why he had to kick from the 50 HE missed it. He is horrible from 45 and out and we need someone with a much higher % of success for the 45 to 50 range. We should be actively working guys out during the bye.

    I agree that the Browns need a new kicker - it seems that every team has a guy that's got a good chance of making a bomb from 50-55 yards except the Browns. I was trying to say that Cundiff would have probably made the kick if it wasn't so far out - and he had to kick it from 50 because the offense actually lost yardage after starting from the Ravens' 30.