Billy Cundiff
-
Yes the bad snaps needs to be fixed as well but if my kicker can't hit a 50+ field goal in 2014 it's a problem
-
-
There has to be a better kicker that can hit field goals better than this guy. Every time he gets ready to kick I feel like he's got a 25% chance to make it from wherever. I remember him falling down getting ready to kick against the Bengals last year when they won. Cundiff looked like a fool. And still does.
I only read the first half-dozen posts on this thread. With that said.....I think you guys are whacked.
Cundiff had an excellent year last year. His kickoffs are deep.
Neither FG miss was his fault yesterday. The first one had a low snap that Lanning had a hard time handling. He got it in position way too late and Cundiff still hit the crossbar from 50. How he did that.......I don't know. The second one was blocked because Tabor is an idiot. The Rats overloaded our offensive right side and the dude blew right by Winn. Btw............why the fuck is Winn our wing guy? He is way too slow for that spot.
-
I can imagine how much money they would have saved by paying Phil Dawson and comparing it to the price of two losses?
(even though he is not immune to a blocked kick)
WSS
-
I can imagine how much money they would have saved by paying Phil Dawson and comparing it to the price of two losses?
(even though he is not immune to a blocked kick)
WSS
I can imagine how much money they would have saved by paying Phil Dawson and comparing it to the price of two losses?
(even though he is not immune to a blocked kick)
WSS
I never understood trying to save a dime on a kicker. None of them are going to ask for bank busting contracts. Having a bad kicker can ruin a season.
-
I can imagine how much money they would have saved by paying Phil Dawson and comparing it to the price of two losses?
(even though he is not immune to a blocked kick)
WSS
I never understood trying to save a dime on a kicker. None of them are going to ask for bank busting contracts. Having a bad kicker can ruin a season.
I never understood trying to save a dime on a kicker. None of them are going to ask for bank busting contracts. Having a bad kicker can ruin a season.
What was Dawson's asking price anyway? Anyone recall?
-
Interested in that myself.
-
Seems like player salary info used to be easier to come by, but google did turn this up...
49ers | Phil Dawson terms
Fri, 14 Mar 2014 07:27:11 -0700
Updating previous reports, San Francisco 49ers PK Phil Dawson received a two-year, $6.134 million deal with a $2 million signing bonus. He receives $3 million in the first year and can earn $25,000 in incentives each year.
Read more: http://www.kffl.com/player/460/nfl/phil-dawson#ixzz3EAFVtQZR
-
I may be wrong, but I don't think Dawson leaving Cleveland had anything to do
with how much money we were offering. I think Dawson left because he no longer
wanted to be here.
-
Cundiff fuckin sucks.
Didnt the Ravens can this asshole years ago?
Dudes like 4/60 from 50+ yard field goals.
-
Honestly, I have no idea of the $$ numbers when it came to Dawson. I just seem to remember that
after years of being (arguably) the best kicker in the NFL he tired of being on a shit team every year
and exercised his option to leave.
And no, I absolutely don't blame him.
-
Still no word on open tryouts for kicker? I played soccer when I was 7, and I've been practicing for the past 2 days... I'm sure I can do better than Cundiff. I'm just waiting for my chance!!
-
Cundiff fuckin sucks.
Didnt the Ravens can this asshole years ago?
Dudes like 4/60 from 50+ yard field goals.
Cundiff fuckin sucks.
Didnt the Ravens can this asshole years ago?
Dudes like 4/60 from 50+ yard field goals.
Brilliant post.
4 of 60?
No other kickers in the history of the NFL have floated around from team to team.
Yep, you are a fucking genius.

-
Cundiff fuckin sucks.
Didnt the Ravens can this asshole years ago?
Dudes like 4/60 from 50+ yard field goals.
Brilliant post.
4 of 60?
No other kickers in the history of the NFL have floated around from team to team.
Yep, you are a fucking genius.

-
Everybody is blaming Cundiff when in fact it's been Younts bad snaps that have caused the shitty kicks. Yount has lost his ability to long snap, when those guys lose it it's like turning off a switch.
-
He fuckin sucks and everyone knows it.
Dude is a bag of burden.
Not everyone knows it, dumbass. In fact, anyone w/a fucking clue knows that neither kick was Cundiff's fault. It's just stupid fucks like you that loved Dawson and wanna pile on the new guy that are babbling like idiots.
-
He fuckin sucks and everyone knows it.
Dude is a bag of burden.
Not everyone knows it, dumbass. In fact, anyone w/a fucking clue knows that neither kick was Cundiff's fault. It's just stupid fucks like you that loved Dawson and wanna pile on the new guy that are babbling like idiots.
Not everyone knows it, dumbass. In fact, anyone w/a fucking clue knows that neither kick was Cundiff's fault. It's just stupid fucks like you that loved Dawson and wanna pile on the new guy that are babbling like idiots.
He's been cut by Dallas, Tampa, Green Bay, New Orleans, Atlanta, Kansas City, Detroit, Cleveland, Baltimore, Washington, San Francisco, and The Jets.
He's been cut by 12 different teams, EXPLAIN THAT JERK OFF.
Does this refresh your memory?
-
He fuckin sucks and everyone knows it.
Dude is a bag of burden.
Not everyone knows it, dumbass. In fact, anyone w/a fucking clue knows that neither kick was Cundiff's fault. It's just stupid fucks like you that loved Dawson and wanna pile on the new guy that are babbling like idiots.
Not everyone knows it, dumbass. In fact, anyone w/a fucking clue knows that neither kick was Cundiff's fault. It's just stupid fucks like you that loved Dawson and wanna pile on the new guy that are babbling like idiots.
He fuckin sucks and everyone knows it.
Dude is a bag of burden.
C'mon guys, you're both right. Last week was on ST as a whole, not just Cundiff. That doesn't change the fact, however, that Cundiff is hot garbage.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login