Billy Cundiff
-
And how many other successful kickers have been cut by multiple teams? The guy was excellent last year. Neither kick was his fault on Sunday. One was blocked by an unblocked rusher. The other miss was caused by an errant snap on a freaking 50 yard attempt and he still almost made it.
Your argument is dumb. Shut the fuck up before you make yourself look even dumber than you actually are.
......Billy? Is that you bud? What's up?! BTW you're the worst kicker in the league.
......Billy? Is that you bud? What's up?! BTW you're the worst kicker in the league.
Nope. Btw.................you are a fucking asshole.
-
if you aren't Billy Cundiff then you're fucking him. No other person on the planet could possibly get so jazzed over a horseshit kicker.
-
if you aren't Billy Cundiff then you're fucking him. No other person on the planet could possibly get so jazzed over a horseshit kicker.
if you aren't Billy Cundiff then you're fucking him. No other person on the planet could possibly get so jazzed over a horseshit kicker.
I am not a fag. I am not jazzed. I am just intelligent enough to not blame a kicker for a bad snap and an unblocked defender.
Look loser...........I can't help if you are too fucking stupid to see what happened. That is your own problem. And frankly, it warms my heart to see so many ignorant people out there. It's less competition on the food chain. You are a bottom dweller. Probably unemployed. My only concern is that I have to support your ignorant ass.
-
if you aren't Billy Cundiff then you're fucking him. No other person on the planet could possibly get so jazzed over a horseshit kicker.
I am not a fag. I am not jazzed. I am just intelligent enough to not blame a kicker for a bad snap and an unblocked defender.
Look loser...........I can't help if you are too fucking stupid to see what happened. That is your own problem. And frankly, it warms my heart to see so many ignorant people out there. It's less competition on the food chain. You are a bottom dweller. Probably unemployed. My only concern is that I have to support your ignorant ass.
I am not a fag. I am not jazzed. I am just intelligent enough to not blame a kicker for a bad snap and an unblocked defender.
Look loser...........I can't help if you are too fucking stupid to see what happened. That is your own problem. And frankly, it warms my heart to see so many ignorant people out there. It's less competition on the food chain. You are a bottom dweller. Probably unemployed. My only concern is that I have to support your ignorant ass.

-
if you aren't Billy Cundiff then you're fucking him. No other person on the planet could possibly get so jazzed over a horseshit kicker.
I am not a fag. I am not jazzed. I am just intelligent enough to not blame a kicker for a bad snap and an unblocked defender.
Look loser...........I can't help if you are too fucking stupid to see what happened. That is your own problem. And frankly, it warms my heart to see so many ignorant people out there. It's less competition on the food chain. You are a bottom dweller. Probably unemployed. My only concern is that I have to support your ignorant ass.
I am not a fag. I am not jazzed. I am just intelligent enough to not blame a kicker for a bad snap and an unblocked defender.
Look loser...........I can't help if you are too fucking stupid to see what happened. That is your own problem. And frankly, it warms my heart to see so many ignorant people out there. It's less competition on the food chain. You are a bottom dweller. Probably unemployed. My only concern is that I have to support your ignorant ass.
Just take a minute to audit yourself. Re-read your post, so many personal insults, you're mad, Bro. why are you so mad about people talking shit on Billy Cundiff of all people?
Furthermore, I agreed with you. He did receive a bad snap and obviously the blocked kick wasn't his fault. The concept that you can't seem to grab onto is that even if he made both of those kicks on sunday, he'd still be a dogshit kicker.
just re-read the entire thread, have a snack, massage your temples, do whatever you need to do to allow yourself to digest simple statistics, the man is garbage.
-
Not mad at all. It just amazes me how stupid people are or are poorly they evaluate what is right in front of them.
The first snap was bad. He still almost made it from 50.
The second kick [that was blocked] had absolutely nothing to do w/him.
He was excellent last year.
I don't get the beef, unless you are either completely clueless or have a love affair w/Dawson and are just looking to bad-mouth his replacement.
And I am not really talking to you. I am talking to all the clueless wonders on this thread who have stated similar nonsense.
-
It's because he has missed nearly 75% of FGs from 50+ over his career.
That isn't something that good kickers do, everytime he lines up for a kick I hold my breath because he is known for being unreliable
-
The rookie who's been kicking for Denver while Prater has been suspended looks really good.
And Kickalicious.. is not good.
-
-
Not mad at all. It just amazes me how stupid people are or are poorly they evaluate what is right in front of them.
The first snap was bad. He still almost made it from 50.
The second kick [that was blocked] had absolutely nothing to do w/him.
He was excellent last year.
I don't get the beef, unless you are either completely clueless or have a love affair w/Dawson and are just looking to bad-mouth his replacement.
And I am not really talking to you. I am talking to all the clueless wonders on this thread who have stated similar nonsense.
I would not consider us "clueless" when bitching about his lack of accuracy over 50. He is half as good as the NFL average at 50 and up. He is about 25% vs a league average of over 55%. In today's NFL that is unacceptable. He is a liability and that is based on his long term performance not a single play.Not mad at all. It just amazes me how stupid people are or are poorly they evaluate what is right in front of them.
The first snap was bad. He still almost made it from 50.
The second kick [that was blocked] had absolutely nothing to do w/him.
He was excellent last year.
I don't get the beef, unless you are either completely clueless or have a love affair w/Dawson and are just looking to bad-mouth his replacement.
And I am not really talking to you. I am talking to all the clueless wonders on this thread who have stated similar nonsense.
-
-
The missed xpoint was not Billy's fault. It was a bad snap. The Win against the Saints was on his shoulders and made it. Be a Browns fan and support what we have. Most of you are just being "dicks"
-
They signed a long snapper to the PS yesterday....
http://www.dawgsbynature.com/2014/9/30/6876205/browns-sign-long-snapper-to-practice-squad
I doubt many teams keep a spot on the practice squad for a long snapper...
-
The missed xpoint was not Billy's fault. It was a bad snap. The Win against the Saints was on his shoulders and made it. Be a Browns fan and support what we have. Most of you are just being "dicks"
The missed xpoint was not Billy's fault. It was a bad snap. The Win against the Saints was on his shoulders and made it. Be a Browns fan and support what we have. Most of you are just being "dicks"
Lying to yourself about the value of a player doesn't make you a fan, calling a spade a spade doesn't exclude you from being a fan. Cundiff is statistically worse than mediocre it's simple science.
-
the last blocked FG was billy's fault he kicked it low...
-
Listen we can make excuses for Billy but he sucks. He's a crappy kicker and if you're a great team maybe that's ok. But we're not a great team. We're an ok team and we need a great kicker
-
the last blocked FG was billy's fault he kicked it low...
Billy's a good kicker. Good luck finding a "great" one in season.
the last blocked FG was billy's fault he kicked it low...
Ummmm... no. Low kicks are blocked in the middle of the line. A Ravens' edge rusher named Jackson got it. Billy Winn already copped to fact that his split was not wide enough and giving Jackson too short of a path.
-
Billy's a good kicker. Good luck finding a "great" one in season.
the last blocked FG was billy's fault he kicked it low...
Ummmm... no. Low kicks are blocked in the middle of the line. A Ravens' edge rusher named Jackson got it. Billy Winn already copped to fact that his split was not wide enough and giving Jackson too short of a path.
Billy's a good kicker. Good luck finding a "great" one in season.
Ummmm... no. Low kicks are blocked in the middle of the line. A Ravens' edge rusher named Jackson got it. Billy Winn already copped to fact that his split was not wide enough and giving Jackson too short of a path.
There we go. We now have someone to put the fault on and blame them for it.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

