Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. anybody watch the Broncos/Seahawks game?

anybody watch the Broncos/Seahawks game?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
2 Posts 2 Posters 295 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
    • 24k Posts
    • 1k Reputation
    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #1

    TJ is an animal. He was fucking dropping wood the entire game. I know that defense is overall better than the Browns and that factors in. But fuck Ward was still all over the place and wrecking people's cunts. I'm not so sure we upgraded at that position in the offseason either.

    bbedwardB 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • C Clevfan4life

      TJ is an animal. He was fucking dropping wood the entire game. I know that defense is overall better than the Browns and that factors in. But fuck Ward was still all over the place and wrecking people's cunts. I'm not so sure we upgraded at that position in the offseason either.

      bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 9k Posts
      • 1k Reputation
      bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @clevfan4life said:

      TJ is an animal. He was fucking dropping wood the entire game. I know that defense is overall better than the Browns and that factors in. But fuck Ward was still all over the place and wrecking people's cunts. I'm not so sure we upgraded at that position in the offseason either.

      I was confident that Whitner was potentially a slight upgrade over ward in the offseason...was.

      From what I've seen out of Ward this year, and out of Whitner (have I even seen him?) we definitely downgraded.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      Theme
      • System
      • Light
      • Dark
      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Forums
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Users
      • Donate