Skip to content

Squealing Steelers

The Browns Board
233 31 8.1k
  • @tour2ma said:

    I seldom look past page 1 of a google search...

    There will always be at least one since there's one on the oldest page here...

    http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=58

    If you really want the board I will give it to you privately as I think you are a solid poster here. I just know if I posted it a bunch of mongos would head over there and create a sh.it show. I don't believe i do that here. People may have a problem with me here but I'm not spewing ridiculous bs or being disrespectful unless disrespect is directed at me before hand. Message me if you want it. It really is nice to get an alternate perspective on things which is why I come here.

    @vagitron said:

    If you really want the board I will give it to you privately as I think you are a solid poster here. I just know if I posted it a bunch of mongos would head over there and create a sh.it show. I don't believe i do that here. People may have a problem with me here but I'm not spewing ridiculous bs or being disrespectful unless disrespect is directed at me before hand. Message me if you want it. It really is nice to get an alternate perspective on things which is why I come here.

    Thanks for the invite, but I'll pass for now. Browns Board plus Steve Hoffman (music) are giving me most of the forum jollies I need right now.

    Besides I skimmed a number (3?) of Steeler boards (may or may not have included yours) a few days ago and most of the convo was very much like here now or in recent past.

    - Over-reacting post-game, post mortems... both ways...

    - How long will the HC last...

    - Why did we draft...

    - Why didn't we draft... etc... etc...

    Only differences between here and any other forum I've seen is the total "freedom of expression" (to put it politely) this place affords. So long as you contribute and are not obsessively at war with anyone to the exclusion of all else, anyone is welcome here.

    Even Steeler fans... 😉

  • wow, i'll be very surprised the day I log on to this board and the Steelers aren't dominating your discussions.

    #undercoverSTEELERfansincleveland

    #cantstoptalkingaboutus

    #wanttobelikeSTEELERSbutcant

  • wow, i'll be very surprised the day I log on to this board and the Steelers aren't dominating your discussions.

    #undercoverSTEELERfansincleveland

    #cantstoptalkingaboutus

    #wanttobelikeSTEELERSbutcant

    @gafreleets said:

    wow, i'll be very surprised the day I log on to this board and the Steelers aren't dominating your discussions.

    #undercoverSTEELERfansincleveland

    #cantstoptalkingaboutus

    #wanttobelikeSTEELERSbutcant

    And I'll be very surprised the day I log into this board and dont find you here posting and stroking. Seems winning isn't enough for you and you simply cannot feel good about yourself or your team without coming here to rub it up. Bet you buy LOTS of baby oil.

    BTW, there is only one stoolers discussion in the first 25 threads. You call that dominating the discussions? You really need to get a life and a few new identities and something(anything!!!) to occupy your time.

  • wow, i'll be very surprised the day I log on to this board and the Steelers aren't dominating your discussions.

    #undercoverSTEELERfansincleveland

    #cantstoptalkingaboutus

    #wanttobelikeSTEELERSbutcant

    @gafreleets said:

    wow, i'll be very surprised the day I log on to this board and the Steelers aren't dominating your discussions.

    One page of 30 active threads... counting "stickies"...

    One thread, "This Week in the AFCN", mentions the Steelers because they have a game this weekend... and are... duh... in the AFCN.

    One thread, this thread, "Squeeling Steelers" is only alive because Steeler fans keep it alive...

    That does it! It's official!

    It has now been so long since it's been applicable, that Steeler fans no longer understand the concept of "dominate".

    Next term up for obsolescence... "r-e-l-e-v-a-n-c-e".

    Stay tuned...

  • @gafreleets said:

    wow, i'll be very surprised the day I log on to this board and the Steelers aren't dominating your discussions.

    One page of 30 active threads... counting "stickies"...

    One thread, "This Week in the AFCN", mentions the Steelers because they have a game this weekend... and are... duh... in the AFCN.

    One thread, this thread, "Squeeling Steelers" is only alive because Steeler fans keep it alive...

    That does it! It's official!

    It has now been so long since it's been applicable, that Steeler fans no longer understand the concept of "dominate".

    Next term up for obsolescence... "r-e-l-e-v-a-n-c-e".

    Stay tuned...

    @tour2ma said:

    That does it! It's official!

    It has now been so long since it's been applicable, that Steeler fans no longer understand the concept of "dominate".

    Next term up for obsolescence... "r-e-l-e-v-a-n-c-e".

    Stay tuned...

    ....what will they do as soon as they realize their team isnt relevant anymore??....haha......how will they survive when NO ONE talks about them?......the tide is turning......yes it it.....right now.....soon the only thread will be "whatever happened to the squealers??"

  • @vagitron said:

    If you really want the board I will give it to you privately as I think you are a solid poster here. I just know if I posted it a bunch of mongos would head over there and create a sh.it show. I don't believe i do that here. People may have a problem with me here but I'm not spewing ridiculous bs or being disrespectful unless disrespect is directed at me before hand. Message me if you want it. It really is nice to get an alternate perspective on things which is why I come here.

    Thanks for the invite, but I'll pass for now. Browns Board plus Steve Hoffman (music) are giving me most of the forum jollies I need right now.

    Besides I skimmed a number (3?) of Steeler boards (may or may not have included yours) a few days ago and most of the convo was very much like here now or in recent past.

    - Over-reacting post-game, post mortems... both ways...

    - How long will the HC last...

    - Why did we draft...

    - Why didn't we draft... etc... etc...

    Only differences between here and any other forum I've seen is the total "freedom of expression" (to put it politely) this place affords. So long as you contribute and are not obsessively at war with anyone to the exclusion of all else, anyone is welcome here.

    Even Steeler fans... 😉

    @tour2ma said:

    Thanks for the invite, but I'll pass for now. Browns Board plus Steve Hoffman (music) are giving me most of the forum jollies I need right now.

    Besides I skimmed a number (3?) of Steeler boards (may or may not have included yours) a few days ago and most of the convo was very much like here now or in recent past.

    - Over-reacting post-game, post mortems... both ways...

    - How long will the HC last...

    - Why did we draft...

    - Why didn't we draft... etc... etc...

    Only differences between here and any other forum I've seen is the total "freedom of expression" (to put it politely) this place affords. So long as you contribute and are not obsessively at war with anyone to the exclusion of all else, anyone is welcome here.

    Even Steeler fans... 😉

    You probably didn't hit mine but maybe. There are def some doom and bloomers tho.

  • @tour2ma said:

    That does it! It's official!

    It has now been so long since it's been applicable, that Steeler fans no longer understand the concept of "dominate".

    Next term up for obsolescence... "r-e-l-e-v-a-n-c-e".

    Stay tuned...

    ....what will they do as soon as they realize their team isnt relevant anymore??....haha......how will they survive when NO ONE talks about them?......the tide is turning......yes it it.....right now.....soon the only thread will be "whatever happened to the squealers??"

    @mudfly said:

    ....what will they do as soon as they realize their team isnt relevant anymore??....haha......how will they survive when NO ONE talks about them?......the tide is turning......yes it it.....right now.....soon the only thread will be "whatever happened to the squealers??"

    When are you expecting this to happen?

  • Vag just keeps digging his hole

    @typicalbrowns said:

    Vag just keeps digging his hole

    I see what you did there.

  • Big Ben strip sacked at the 9 yrd line results in Bucs TD

  • Big Ben strip sacked at the 9 yrd line results in Bucs TD

    @topdawg31 said:

    Big Ben strip sacked at the 9 yrd line results in Bucs TD

    I think Mr. Elusive has been sacked 5 times in the first half. All those high draft picks are really paying off on the Pittspuke OL.

    Doesn't Hoyer(gimp knee and all) have 4 for the whole year?

  • 17-17 steelers tied with buccs in the 3rd,

    Cant...hold...it back.....ppppfffffhahahahhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

    Fuck em

  • Why the Fuck do we have a Steeler thread? Stop feeding the zoo animals.

  • @topdawg31 said:

    Big Ben strip sacked at the 9 yrd line results in Bucs TD

    I think Mr. Elusive has been sacked 5 times in the first half. All those high draft picks are really paying off on the Pittspuke OL.

    Doesn't Hoyer(gimp knee and all) have 4 for the whole year?

    @manzier said:

    I think Mr. Elusive has been sacked 5 times in the first half. All those high draft picks are really paying off on the Pittspuke OL.

    Doesn't Hoyer(gimp knee and all) have 4 for the whole year?

    You watching the game? Ben is holding on waiting for plays like he always does sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Beyond that there was a heinous hold on the bucs that went uncalled for the last bucs TD.
  • True, MOD can lock it. That should happen ASAP

  • @manzier said:

    I think Mr. Elusive has been sacked 5 times in the first half. All those high draft picks are really paying off on the Pittspuke OL.

    Doesn't Hoyer(gimp knee and all) have 4 for the whole year?

    You watching the game? Ben is holding on waiting for plays like he always does sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Beyond that there was a heinous hold on the bucs that went uncalled for the last bucs TD.

    @vagitron said:

    You watching the game? Ben is holding on waiting for plays like he always does sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Beyond that there was a heinous hold on the bucs that went uncalled for the last bucs TD.

    And there was a heinous push off by Brown for a Steelers TD. Looks like both teams got a TD they didn't deserve.

    For a team that got crush by 50 plus points just a week ago, the Bucs sure look pretty even with the Stoolers.

  • 115 penalty yards

    Wow

  • 115 penalty yards

    Wow

    @typicalbrowns said:

    115 penalty yards

    Wow

    yep....and 7 of them are 15 yarders. Nothing like playing dirty.

  • @typicalbrowns said:

    115 penalty yards

    Wow

    yep....and 7 of them are 15 yarders. Nothing like playing dirty.

    @manzier said:

    yep....and 7 of them are 15 yarders. Nothing like playing dirty.

    Most are incidental face masks. 1 excessive celebration and one arguing with the refs.

  • whoops. Looks like TB just got an incidental game winning TD.

  • Glorious. Can't have 115 penalty yards.