Skip to content

Squealing Steelers

The Browns Board
233 31 8.1k
  • wow, i'll be very surprised the day I log on to this board and the Steelers aren't dominating your discussions.

    #undercoverSTEELERfansincleveland

    #cantstoptalkingaboutus

    #wanttobelikeSTEELERSbutcant

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #95

    @gafreleets said:

    wow, i'll be very surprised the day I log on to this board and the Steelers aren't dominating your discussions.

    One page of 30 active threads... counting "stickies"...

    One thread, "This Week in the AFCN", mentions the Steelers because they have a game this weekend... and are... duh... in the AFCN.

    One thread, this thread, "Squeeling Steelers" is only alive because Steeler fans keep it alive...

    That does it! It's official!

    It has now been so long since it's been applicable, that Steeler fans no longer understand the concept of "dominate".

    Next term up for obsolescence... "r-e-l-e-v-a-n-c-e".

    Stay tuned...

  • @gafreleets said:

    wow, i'll be very surprised the day I log on to this board and the Steelers aren't dominating your discussions.

    One page of 30 active threads... counting "stickies"...

    One thread, "This Week in the AFCN", mentions the Steelers because they have a game this weekend... and are... duh... in the AFCN.

    One thread, this thread, "Squeeling Steelers" is only alive because Steeler fans keep it alive...

    That does it! It's official!

    It has now been so long since it's been applicable, that Steeler fans no longer understand the concept of "dominate".

    Next term up for obsolescence... "r-e-l-e-v-a-n-c-e".

    Stay tuned...

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #96

    @tour2ma said:

    That does it! It's official!

    It has now been so long since it's been applicable, that Steeler fans no longer understand the concept of "dominate".

    Next term up for obsolescence... "r-e-l-e-v-a-n-c-e".

    Stay tuned...

    ....what will they do as soon as they realize their team isnt relevant anymore??....haha......how will they survive when NO ONE talks about them?......the tide is turning......yes it it.....right now.....soon the only thread will be "whatever happened to the squealers??"

  • @vagitron said:

    If you really want the board I will give it to you privately as I think you are a solid poster here. I just know if I posted it a bunch of mongos would head over there and create a sh.it show. I don't believe i do that here. People may have a problem with me here but I'm not spewing ridiculous bs or being disrespectful unless disrespect is directed at me before hand. Message me if you want it. It really is nice to get an alternate perspective on things which is why I come here.

    Thanks for the invite, but I'll pass for now. Browns Board plus Steve Hoffman (music) are giving me most of the forum jollies I need right now.

    Besides I skimmed a number (3?) of Steeler boards (may or may not have included yours) a few days ago and most of the convo was very much like here now or in recent past.

    - Over-reacting post-game, post mortems... both ways...

    - How long will the HC last...

    - Why did we draft...

    - Why didn't we draft... etc... etc...

    Only differences between here and any other forum I've seen is the total "freedom of expression" (to put it politely) this place affords. So long as you contribute and are not obsessively at war with anyone to the exclusion of all else, anyone is welcome here.

    Even Steeler fans... 😉

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #97

    @tour2ma said:

    Thanks for the invite, but I'll pass for now. Browns Board plus Steve Hoffman (music) are giving me most of the forum jollies I need right now.

    Besides I skimmed a number (3?) of Steeler boards (may or may not have included yours) a few days ago and most of the convo was very much like here now or in recent past.

    - Over-reacting post-game, post mortems... both ways...

    - How long will the HC last...

    - Why did we draft...

    - Why didn't we draft... etc... etc...

    Only differences between here and any other forum I've seen is the total "freedom of expression" (to put it politely) this place affords. So long as you contribute and are not obsessively at war with anyone to the exclusion of all else, anyone is welcome here.

    Even Steeler fans... 😉

    You probably didn't hit mine but maybe. There are def some doom and bloomers tho.

  • @tour2ma said:

    That does it! It's official!

    It has now been so long since it's been applicable, that Steeler fans no longer understand the concept of "dominate".

    Next term up for obsolescence... "r-e-l-e-v-a-n-c-e".

    Stay tuned...

    ....what will they do as soon as they realize their team isnt relevant anymore??....haha......how will they survive when NO ONE talks about them?......the tide is turning......yes it it.....right now.....soon the only thread will be "whatever happened to the squealers??"

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #98

    @mudfly said:

    ....what will they do as soon as they realize their team isnt relevant anymore??....haha......how will they survive when NO ONE talks about them?......the tide is turning......yes it it.....right now.....soon the only thread will be "whatever happened to the squealers??"

    When are you expecting this to happen?

  • Vag just keeps digging his hole

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #99

    @typicalbrowns said:

    Vag just keeps digging his hole

    I see what you did there.

  • TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by

    Big Ben strip sacked at the 9 yrd line results in Bucs TD

  • Big Ben strip sacked at the 9 yrd line results in Bucs TD

    ManzierM Manzier wrote on last edited by

    @topdawg31 said:

    Big Ben strip sacked at the 9 yrd line results in Bucs TD

    I think Mr. Elusive has been sacked 5 times in the first half. All those high draft picks are really paying off on the Pittspuke OL.

    Doesn't Hoyer(gimp knee and all) have 4 for the whole year?

  • TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by

    17-17 steelers tied with buccs in the 3rd,

    Cant...hold...it back.....ppppfffffhahahahhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

    Fuck em

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by

    Why the Fuck do we have a Steeler thread? Stop feeding the zoo animals.

  • @topdawg31 said:

    Big Ben strip sacked at the 9 yrd line results in Bucs TD

    I think Mr. Elusive has been sacked 5 times in the first half. All those high draft picks are really paying off on the Pittspuke OL.

    Doesn't Hoyer(gimp knee and all) have 4 for the whole year?

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron

    @manzier said:

    I think Mr. Elusive has been sacked 5 times in the first half. All those high draft picks are really paying off on the Pittspuke OL.

    Doesn't Hoyer(gimp knee and all) have 4 for the whole year?

    You watching the game? Ben is holding on waiting for plays like he always does sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Beyond that there was a heinous hold on the bucs that went uncalled for the last bucs TD.
  • TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by

    True, MOD can lock it. That should happen ASAP

  • @manzier said:

    I think Mr. Elusive has been sacked 5 times in the first half. All those high draft picks are really paying off on the Pittspuke OL.

    Doesn't Hoyer(gimp knee and all) have 4 for the whole year?

    You watching the game? Ben is holding on waiting for plays like he always does sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Beyond that there was a heinous hold on the bucs that went uncalled for the last bucs TD.
    ManzierM Manzier wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    You watching the game? Ben is holding on waiting for plays like he always does sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Beyond that there was a heinous hold on the bucs that went uncalled for the last bucs TD.

    And there was a heinous push off by Brown for a Steelers TD. Looks like both teams got a TD they didn't deserve.

    For a team that got crush by 50 plus points just a week ago, the Bucs sure look pretty even with the Stoolers.

  • TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by

    115 penalty yards

    Wow

  • 115 penalty yards

    Wow

    ManzierM Manzier wrote on last edited by

    @typicalbrowns said:

    115 penalty yards

    Wow

    yep....and 7 of them are 15 yarders. Nothing like playing dirty.

  • @typicalbrowns said:

    115 penalty yards

    Wow

    yep....and 7 of them are 15 yarders. Nothing like playing dirty.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron

    @manzier said:

    yep....and 7 of them are 15 yarders. Nothing like playing dirty.

    Most are incidental face masks. 1 excessive celebration and one arguing with the refs.

  • ManzierM Manzier wrote on last edited by

    whoops. Looks like TB just got an incidental game winning TD.

  • VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    Glorious. Can't have 115 penalty yards.

  • Glorious. Can't have 115 penalty yards.

    ManzierM Manzier wrote on last edited by Manzier

    @vagitron said:

    Glorious. Can't have 115 penalty yards.

    Gotta agree there. Clearly they didnt cheat enough to win. A few more push offs might have done it. But an honest perspective is they really look bad. O line is horrible. Superstar WR Brown is dropping sure thing TD's. Ben is no longer "elusive". Very inconsistent over the first few games. Average, then terrible, then average, then terrible. I expect a long season for Pittspuke.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by

    Troll free week!

    Z

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by

    10380985_10152126533131511_3587194332308

    You're welcome 😉