Squealing Steelers
-
-
Brown pushes off verner vag not sure how u don't see that. I admit he's talented but Jesus the refs have let him do that in every game this year
Not to disagree, but if they flag him for pushing off on the TD (which they should have done), there was still the holding call. The two would (I think?) have offset and the TD would stand.
-
-
-
And us? I mean, I'm all for laughing at the steelers, but it's a bit hypocritical to point out things that both teams have done as a reason why they suck while maintaining we don't.
Not really hypocrisy. Most of us accept and know that the Browns haven't been good and can deal with it. Its no secret.
But we HAVE endured constant mocking and baiting from a select group of Steeler fans who seem to gain some satisfaction from picking on us. It's as if THEY believe they are the ones responsible for good Steeler teams and WE are the ones responsible for bad Browns teams. And VAG is right there at the top of the bugger list. Now their team is as bad(or worse) than our team. And it's only fair play to send a little shit back at them. Of course, VAG showed his true colors yesterday, by crying like a baby, then asking the mods to help him out, then actually threatening to show up at the tailgate and harm someone. Of course, he deleted that post(puss) before he stomped out the door(it was sweet).
I think he should be banned for life for threatening physical harm to other members here. Im not the one who makes the rules here, but what's it take to get banned if threats from Stooler fans are allowed???
-
And us? I mean, I'm all for laughing at the steelers, but it's a bit hypocritical to point out things that both teams have done as a reason why they suck while maintaining we don't.
Not really hypocrisy. Most of us accept and know that the Browns haven't been good and can deal with it. Its no secret.
But we HAVE endured constant mocking and baiting from a select group of Steeler fans who seem to gain some satisfaction from picking on us. It's as if THEY believe they are the ones responsible for good Steeler teams and WE are the ones responsible for bad Browns teams. And VAG is right there at the top of the bugger list. Now their team is as bad(or worse) than our team. And it's only fair play to send a little shit back at them. Of course, VAG showed his true colors yesterday, by crying like a baby, then asking the mods to help him out, then actually threatening to show up at the tailgate and harm someone. Of course, he deleted that post(puss) before he stomped out the door(it was sweet).
I think he should be banned for life for threatening physical harm to other members here. Im not the one who makes the rules here, but what's it take to get banned if threats from Stooler fans are allowed???
Not really hypocrisy. Most of us accept and know that the Browns haven't been good and can deal with it. Its no secret.
But we HAVE endured constant mocking and baiting from a select group of Steeler fans who seem to gain some satisfaction from picking on us. It's as if THEY believe they are the ones responsible for good Steeler teams and WE are the ones responsible for bad Browns teams. And VAG is right there at the top of the bugger list. Now their team is as bad(or worse) than our team. And it's only fair play to send a little shit back at them. Of course, VAG showed his true colors yesterday, by crying like a baby, then asking the mods to help him out, then actually threatening to show up at the tailgate and harm someone. Of course, he deleted that post(puss) before he stomped out the door(it was sweet).
I think he should be banned for life for threatening physical harm to other members here. Im not the one who makes the rules here, but what's it take to get banned if threats from Stooler fans are allowed???
I don't think an empty threat by the Vag to harm someone should get him banned. I mean, we don't give him any credibility with his opinions, why should we give any credence to anything else he says, including this?
-
VesnaKociper said:
Tomlin IS seeing ghosts..... Ghosts of Cowher teams past. Tomlin is a loser.
Regarding a Steeler thread on a Browns board? Look, we have had to listen to their bullshit while they were on top, as they now decline into shit, and trust me, it's gonna get a lot worse, it is time for THEM to enjoy the red ass.
Fuck the Steelers, fuck Vagitron, and fuck Rooney's dead ass Father and Steeler legacy. I for one have ALWAYS hated these miserable cocksuckers. I offered to fistfight James Harrison and at 58 would have dropped him like the pile of shit he is. We need a Steeler thread to remind these lobotomized mule cock suckers just how invalid they are as fans.
Don't boot Vagitron off, let him continue to come here and get his vagina filled with itching powder. Let's see how much he "loves" his team when they are 4 - 9 and wearing the stink of Browns jockstraps across their chin.
It might be time for me to start sabotaging Steeler message boards again. It will hard to top Kordell is a homo, but I will think of something.............
(Sung to the tune of Popyey)
He's Cockeyed the quarterback
He's Cockeyed the quarterback
He drives to the goal line
Then throws to the wrong guy
He's Cockeyed the quarterback
(Eric's tribute to Queerdell Stewart)
Of course.. where is Vagitron?...I'm sure reality has not hit him,yet. Never seen a bigger stooler fraud on these boards. at least Fag of Steel and Joesucksdick don't pretend so much. Vagitron,on the other hand is the biggest lying, crock of shit asshole. He's smug,condescending and thinks he's better than everyone. His presence here is enough to cement these facts... As far as Kordell Stewart goes.. I thought Bill Cowher ruined him,honestly. Cowher tried to make him something he was not (A pocket passer).
-
VesnaKociper said:
Tomlin IS seeing ghosts..... Ghosts of Cowher teams past. Tomlin is a loser.
Regarding a Steeler thread on a Browns board? Look, we have had to listen to their bullshit while they were on top, as they now decline into shit, and trust me, it's gonna get a lot worse, it is time for THEM to enjoy the red ass.
Fuck the Steelers, fuck Vagitron, and fuck Rooney's dead ass Father and Steeler legacy. I for one have ALWAYS hated these miserable cocksuckers. I offered to fistfight James Harrison and at 58 would have dropped him like the pile of shit he is. We need a Steeler thread to remind these lobotomized mule cock suckers just how invalid they are as fans.
Don't boot Vagitron off, let him continue to come here and get his vagina filled with itching powder. Let's see how much he "loves" his team when they are 4 - 9 and wearing the stink of Browns jockstraps across their chin.
It might be time for me to start sabotaging Steeler message boards again. It will hard to top Kordell is a homo, but I will think of something.............
(Sung to the tune of Popyey)
He's Cockeyed the quarterback
He's Cockeyed the quarterback
He drives to the goal line
Then throws to the wrong guy
He's Cockeyed the quarterback
(Eric's tribute to Queerdell Stewart)
Yea, you're gonna need a new, updated schtick. Kordell was 15 years ago.
-
http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2013
Look who's at the bottom, fairweather fans? Even Jacksonville beat Pittsburgh.
And Cleveland ranked 11th
-
Brown pushes off verner vag not sure how u don't see that. I admit he's talented but Jesus the refs have let him do that in every game this year
Brown pushes off verner vag not sure how u don't see that. I admit he's talented but Jesus the refs have let him do that in every game this year
You miss the Vincent Jackson push off for the game winner? And can one of the mods please remove the ridiculously insensitive comment from Ernie whatever the fvck. I may be at the game in Cleveland, I will be sure to return the favor in person. Gutless piece of sh.it. ive been banned in the past for using the "r-word" but someone makes light of cancer and I get a 24 hour ban and the comment still remains.
-
And us? I mean, I'm all for laughing at the steelers, but it's a bit hypocritical to point out things that both teams have done as a reason why they suck while maintaining we don't.
Not really hypocrisy. Most of us accept and know that the Browns haven't been good and can deal with it. Its no secret.
But we HAVE endured constant mocking and baiting from a select group of Steeler fans who seem to gain some satisfaction from picking on us. It's as if THEY believe they are the ones responsible for good Steeler teams and WE are the ones responsible for bad Browns teams. And VAG is right there at the top of the bugger list. Now their team is as bad(or worse) than our team. And it's only fair play to send a little shit back at them. Of course, VAG showed his true colors yesterday, by crying like a baby, then asking the mods to help him out, then actually threatening to show up at the tailgate and harm someone. Of course, he deleted that post(puss) before he stomped out the door(it was sweet).
I think he should be banned for life for threatening physical harm to other members here. Im not the one who makes the rules here, but what's it take to get banned if threats from Stooler fans are allowed???
A mod deleted my post and banned me for 24 hours for questioning the mod team. My dad has cancer, but I guess you're to fvcking dense to see why his comment may have set me off. I also stand by what I said previously and if you have such a problem with it you can seek me out in Cleveland as well. I'm tired of the internet tough guy name calling bs some of the people here pull. I've been here long enough that most should realize I'm not going anywhere and quite frankly I think some of you would miss the banter.Not really hypocrisy. Most of us accept and know that the Browns haven't been good and can deal with it. Its no secret.
But we HAVE endured constant mocking and baiting from a select group of Steeler fans who seem to gain some satisfaction from picking on us. It's as if THEY believe they are the ones responsible for good Steeler teams and WE are the ones responsible for bad Browns teams. And VAG is right there at the top of the bugger list. Now their team is as bad(or worse) than our team. And it's only fair play to send a little shit back at them. Of course, VAG showed his true colors yesterday, by crying like a baby, then asking the mods to help him out, then actually threatening to show up at the tailgate and harm someone. Of course, he deleted that post(puss) before he stomped out the door(it was sweet).
I think he should be banned for life for threatening physical harm to other members here. Im not the one who makes the rules here, but what's it take to get banned if threats from Stooler fans are allowed???
Oh and Mazier bahbah blow me.
-
http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2013
Look who's at the bottom, fairweather fans? Even Jacksonville beat Pittsburgh.
And Cleveland ranked 11th
http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2013
Look who's at the bottom, fairweather fans? Even Jacksonville beat Pittsburgh.
And Cleveland ranked 11th
Oh their excuse is we only have this puny little stadium that we can barely fill up, even when we're winning. When the losing starts (um, it's started) welcome to Three Rivers Ghost Town. Ya see 90% of their fanbase only knows how to root for winners. What "we're the mighty Steelers- we win all the time". As Lee Corso would say "not so fast my friend." Difference on this board at least is- we've long ago cleared out the fairweather front running ass kissing fans. Youngstown will be swinging the other way- real soon. .
You miss the Vincent Jackson push off for the game winner? And can one of the mods please remove the ridiculously insensitive comment from Ernie whatever the fvck. I may be at the game in Cleveland, I will be sure to return the favor in person. Gutless piece of sh.it. ive been banned in the past for using the "r-word" but someone makes light of cancer and I get a 24 hour ban and the comment still remains.
WAAAHHHHAAAAA!!! That play never gets called in the last two minutes- short of an absolute mugging, and you damn well know it. I believe in another post someone alluded to Brown pushed off on his TD catch- dead silence there. HOMER.
-
http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2013
Look who's at the bottom, fairweather fans? Even Jacksonville beat Pittsburgh.
And Cleveland ranked 11th
Oh their excuse is we only have this puny little stadium that we can barely fill up, even when we're winning. When the losing starts (um, it's started) welcome to Three Rivers Ghost Town. Ya see 90% of their fanbase only knows how to root for winners. What "we're the mighty Steelers- we win all the time". As Lee Corso would say "not so fast my friend." Difference on this board at least is- we've long ago cleared out the fairweather front running ass kissing fans. Youngstown will be swinging the other way- real soon. .
You miss the Vincent Jackson push off for the game winner? And can one of the mods please remove the ridiculously insensitive comment from Ernie whatever the fvck. I may be at the game in Cleveland, I will be sure to return the favor in person. Gutless piece of sh.it. ive been banned in the past for using the "r-word" but someone makes light of cancer and I get a 24 hour ban and the comment still remains.
WAAAHHHHAAAAA!!! That play never gets called in the last two minutes- short of an absolute mugging, and you damn well know it. I believe in another post someone alluded to Brown pushed off on his TD catch- dead silence there. HOMER.
Oh their excuse is we only have this puny little stadium that we can barely fill up, even when we're winning. When the losing starts (um, it's started) welcome to Three Rivers Ghost Town. Ya see 90% of their fanbase only knows how to root for winners. What "we're the mighty Steelers- we win all the time". As Lee Corso would say "not so fast my friend." Difference on this board at least is- we've long ago cleared out the fairweather front running ass kissing fans. Youngstown will be swinging the other way- real soon. .
WAAAHHHHAAAAA!!! That play never gets called in the last two minutes- short of an absolute mugging, and you damn well know it. I believe in another post someone alluded to Brown pushed off on his TD catch- dead silence there. HOMER.
I mentiod the Jackson push off because of that post. What about the blantant hold for another tampa touchdown when martin trotted in to the end zone untouched? Heyward got a 15 yarder for arguing because he was so angry about it.
-
The squeelers are so po'd that they didn't get all the calls they wanted.
The refs missed holding on both sides of the los, by both offenses.
What's that old saying "they could call holding on every play" ???
well, they should call it every play if they have to.
But of course, in pukesburg, they are supposed to always get the calls.
Long desperate pass play - flop by squeeler wr, you betcha they get an "interference".
but, they must have lost their luster, they didn't get the free calls from the refs.
Cry me a river, dammit. The stinkin cheapshot squealers have gotten by with crap for years,
now they are accountable, and losing. Have a nice day, squealer fans.
-
The squeelers are so po'd that they didn't get all the calls they wanted.
The refs missed holding on both sides of the los, by both offenses.
What's that old saying "they could call holding on every play" ???
well, they should call it every play if they have to.
But of course, in pukesburg, they are supposed to always get the calls.
Long desperate pass play - flop by squeeler wr, you betcha they get an "interference".
but, they must have lost their luster, they didn't get the free calls from the refs.
Cry me a river, dammit. The stinkin cheapshot squealers have gotten by with crap for years,
now they are accountable, and losing. Have a nice day, squealer fans.
The squeelers are so po'd that they didn't get all the calls they wanted.
The refs missed holding on both sides of the los, by both offenses.
What's that old saying "they could call holding on every play" ???
well, they should call it every play if they have to.
But of course, in pukesburg, they are supposed to always get the calls.
Long desperate pass play - flop by squeeler wr, you betcha they get an "interference".
but, they must have lost their luster, they didn't get the free calls from the refs.
Cry me a river, dammit. The stinkin cheapshot squealers have gotten by with crap for years,
now they are accountable, and losing. Have a nice day, squealer fans.
Exactly Cal- when Kimo Von Cheapshotten takes out Palmer's knee. Or headhunter Harrison knocks two Browns players out- it's just good hard play. but WHHHAAAHHH we aren't getting all the calls. Tough luck Vag.
-
Oh their excuse is we only have this puny little stadium that we can barely fill up, even when we're winning. When the losing starts (um, it's started) welcome to Three Rivers Ghost Town. Ya see 90% of their fanbase only knows how to root for winners. What "we're the mighty Steelers- we win all the time". As Lee Corso would say "not so fast my friend." Difference on this board at least is- we've long ago cleared out the fairweather front running ass kissing fans. Youngstown will be swinging the other way- real soon. .
WAAAHHHHAAAAA!!! That play never gets called in the last two minutes- short of an absolute mugging, and you damn well know it. I believe in another post someone alluded to Brown pushed off on his TD catch- dead silence there. HOMER.
I mentiod the Jackson push off because of that post. What about the blantant hold for another tampa touchdown when martin trotted in to the end zone untouched? Heyward got a 15 yarder for arguing because he was so angry about it.
I mentiod the Jackson push off because of that post. What about the blatant
hold for another tampa touchdown when martin trotted in to the end zone untouched? Heyward got a 15 yarder for arguing because he was so angry about it.
Boo hoo- then the dumb ass should have been smart enough to not argue with a Ref? HUH?
Shit- you think I'm being mean? I saw one of the Patriots pulling OGs flat-out tackle a guy in one of the past Super Bowls on a sweep and no call.
-
A mod deleted my post and banned me for 24 hours for questioning the mod team. My dad has cancer, but I guess you're to fvcking dense to see why his comment may have set me off. I also stand by what I said previously and if you have such a problem with it you can seek me out in Cleveland as well. I'm tired of the internet tough guy name calling bs some of the people here pull. I've been here long enough that most should realize I'm not going anywhere and quite frankly I think some of you would miss the banter.Not really hypocrisy. Most of us accept and know that the Browns haven't been good and can deal with it. Its no secret.
But we HAVE endured constant mocking and baiting from a select group of Steeler fans who seem to gain some satisfaction from picking on us. It's as if THEY believe they are the ones responsible for good Steeler teams and WE are the ones responsible for bad Browns teams. And VAG is right there at the top of the bugger list. Now their team is as bad(or worse) than our team. And it's only fair play to send a little shit back at them. Of course, VAG showed his true colors yesterday, by crying like a baby, then asking the mods to help him out, then actually threatening to show up at the tailgate and harm someone. Of course, he deleted that post(puss) before he stomped out the door(it was sweet).
I think he should be banned for life for threatening physical harm to other members here. Im not the one who makes the rules here, but what's it take to get banned if threats from Stooler fans are allowed???
Oh and Mazier bahbah blow me.
A mod deleted my post and banned me for 24 hours for questioning the mod team. My dad has cancer, but I guess you're to fvcking dense to see why his comment may have set me off. I also stand by what I said previously and if you have such a problem with it you can seek me out in Cleveland as well. I'm tired of the internet tough guy name calling bs some of the people here pull. I've been here long enough that most should realize I'm not going anywhere and quite frankly I think some of you would miss the banter.
Oh and Mazier bahbah blow me.
So leave the board then.
-
A mod deleted my post and banned me for 24 hours for questioning the mod team. My dad has cancer, but I guess you're to fvcking dense to see why his comment may have set me off. I also stand by what I said previously and if you have such a problem with it you can seek me out in Cleveland as well. I'm tired of the internet tough guy name calling bs some of the people here pull. I've been here long enough that most should realize I'm not going anywhere and quite frankly I think some of you would miss the banter.
Oh and Mazier bahbah blow me.
So leave the board then.
So leave the board then.
You'd miss me too much
-
Brown pushes off verner vag not sure how u don't see that. I admit he's talented but Jesus the refs have let him do that in every game this year
You miss the Vincent Jackson push off for the game winner? And can one of the mods please remove the ridiculously insensitive comment from Ernie whatever the fvck. I may be at the game in Cleveland, I will be sure to return the favor in person. Gutless piece of sh.it. ive been banned in the past for using the "r-word" but someone makes light of cancer and I get a 24 hour ban and the comment still remains.
You miss the Vincent Jackson push off for the game winner?
Can't "miss" what is not there.
I saw Vincent put up is arm to keep your DB at elbow's length when they bumped at the goal line.
I did not see Vincent extend his arm as they parted, which is what he would have had to do to "push off".
Missed the whole Dad thing... but from what I gather yours has cancer?.
Colon C took mine years ago. Here's hoping the best for yours.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
Problem is Yapper that you've all been talking about them losing for 20 years and although you seldom vacate the rock you live under called Cleveland, even you know that it just hasn't happened. And as embarrassing as our performance has been on the field, and our head coach has been off the field, we still have a record that you would lick Zomboners balls again for......in public this time.
Never give up, never surrender.
Despite the teams performances on the field, Cleveland Browns fans always have been and always will be a superior intellectual breed. You are exhibit A for that proposition. (Yes, even above the Vag.....aren't you proud?)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login