Skip to content

Squealing Steelers

The Browns Board
233 31 8.1k
  • @vagitron said:

    Tickets on the secondary market are over 100 dollars a piece with the more realistic territory of 150 or more per ticket. I can go to a browns game for less than 20. If you can't see the difference you cant be reasoned with and I'm not going to bother continuing the discussion.

    I found 4 tickets for the steeler-Texans game @ 18.50 a piece in about 30 seconds, now what's your excuse? And most everything else you said is 90% horseshit.
    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @erie-dawg said:

    I found 4 tickets for the steeler-Texans game @ 18.50 a piece in about 30 seconds, now what's your excuse? And most everything else you said is 90% horseshit.

    Is that in Pittsburgh, or in Houston?

  • @erie-dawg said:

    I found 4 tickets for the steeler-Texans game @ 18.50 a piece in about 30 seconds, now what's your excuse? And most everything else you said is 90% horseshit.

    Is that in Pittsburgh, or in Houston?

    Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Is that in Pittsburgh, or in Houston?

    Pittsburgh
  • @vagitron said:

    Tickets on the secondary market are over 100 dollars a piece with the more realistic territory of 150 or more per ticket. I can go to a browns game for less than 20. If you can't see the difference you cant be reasoned with and I'm not going to bother continuing the discussion.

    I found 4 tickets for the steeler-Texans game @ 18.50 a piece in about 30 seconds, now what's your excuse? And most everything else you said is 90% horseshit.
    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @erie-dawg said:

    I found 4 tickets for the steeler-Texans game @ 18.50 a piece in about 30 seconds, now what's your excuse? And most everything else you said is 90% horseshit.

    Bleachers? I forgot they added those this season or I at least think they did. Link me to the tickets.

  • @vagitron said:

    I don't have cheerleaders here. You do

    What I have are people that recognize how thorough, accurate, knowledgeable I am. And how humorous I can be, and how my rapier like wit can rape you with sarcasm.

    If you want to call them cheerleaders, perhaps it is because they know the winning side.

    Besides...I actually DO have a cheerleader on my side. My daughter is the lead cheerleader for her college team.

    Screen%2BShot%2B2013-09-20%2Bat%2B11.25.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    What I have are people that recognize how thorough, accurate, knowledgeable I am. And how humorous I can be, and how my rapier like wit can rape you with sarcasm.

    If you want to call them cheerleaders, perhaps it is because they know the winning side.

    Besides...I actually DO have a cheerleader on my side. My daughter is the lead cheerleader for her college team.

    Screen%2BShot%2B2013-09-20%2Bat%2B11.25.

    Gipper I'm not the one that should break it to you but unless you are always sarcastic you're never witty. If you were a steelers fan you would have been run off this board a long time ago. Self inflated opinion. You are the poster child.

  • VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron

    I just went to ticket master. The cheapest ticket there is 82 dollars.

    Edit: stub hub is 74. Were you checking parking passes? Lol

  • I just went to ticket master. The cheapest ticket there is 82 dollars.

    Edit: stub hub is 74. Were you checking parking passes? Lol

    Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    I just went to ticket master. The cheapest ticket there is 82 dollars.

    Edit: stub hub is 74. Were you checking parking passes? Lol

    Go to seat geek.

    Then click where it says sort by, then click price. Scroll down a couple listings.

    Some on e bay 4 tickets for 17.50.

  • @the-gipper said:

    What I have are people that recognize how thorough, accurate, knowledgeable I am. And how humorous I can be, and how my rapier like wit can rape you with sarcasm.

    If you want to call them cheerleaders, perhaps it is because they know the winning side.

    Besides...I actually DO have a cheerleader on my side. My daughter is the lead cheerleader for her college team.

    Screen%2BShot%2B2013-09-20%2Bat%2B11.25.

    Gipper I'm not the one that should break it to you but unless you are always sarcastic you're never witty. If you were a steelers fan you would have been run off this board a long time ago. Self inflated opinion. You are the poster child.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @vagitron said:

    Gipper I'm not the one that should break it to you but unless you are always sarcastic you're never witty. If you were a steelers fan you would have been run off this board a long time ago. Self inflated opinion. You are the poster child.

    I am the wittiest guy you are likely to ever run into....except for Westside Steve. I could unleash him upon you. But unlike me, he would give no thought to you. To him you would just be lint....or a bottle cap. (see what I did there Steve?) Anyway most of my wit goes right over your head. You are just too obtuse to recognize it.

    Funny thing though...see, most people think I am self depracating. Perhaps you are, as I said, too thick to appreciate it all. That is a more likely scenario.

  • @vagitron said:

    I just went to ticket master. The cheapest ticket there is 82 dollars.

    Edit: stub hub is 74. Were you checking parking passes? Lol

    Go to seat geek.

    Then click where it says sort by, then click price. Scroll down a couple listings.

    Some on e bay 4 tickets for 17.50.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @erie-dawg said:

    Go to seat geek.

    Then click where it says sort by, then click price. Scroll down a couple listings.

    Some on e bay 4 tickets for 17.50.

    You guys have been talking about these cheap seats available for the Steelers game just about all day now....and they are still there.

    Does that tell you something?

    No one if falling over themselves even to buy 18 dollar seats to the Steeler game.

  • @erie-dawg said:

    Go to seat geek.

    Then click where it says sort by, then click price. Scroll down a couple listings.

    Some on e bay 4 tickets for 17.50.

    You guys have been talking about these cheap seats available for the Steelers game just about all day now....and they are still there.

    Does that tell you something?

    No one if falling over themselves even to buy 18 dollar seats to the Steeler game.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    You guys have been talking about these cheap seats available for the Steelers game just about all day now....and they are still there.

    Does that tell you something?

    No one if falling over themselves even to buy 18 dollar seats to the Steeler game.

    It is a Monday night game against the Texans. If I had to make an argument to not want to go.

  • VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    The 18 dollar ticket does not exist and if it did at any point its because its on eBay as you said and the bidding is open with a reserve price. Cheapest I've been able to find is 70 per. You've failed.

  • @vagitron said:

    Gipper I'm not the one that should break it to you but unless you are always sarcastic you're never witty. If you were a steelers fan you would have been run off this board a long time ago. Self inflated opinion. You are the poster child.

    I am the wittiest guy you are likely to ever run into....except for Westside Steve. I could unleash him upon you. But unlike me, he would give no thought to you. To him you would just be lint....or a bottle cap. (see what I did there Steve?) Anyway most of my wit goes right over your head. You are just too obtuse to recognize it.

    Funny thing though...see, most people think I am self depracating. Perhaps you are, as I said, too thick to appreciate it all. That is a more likely scenario.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    I am the wittiest guy you are likely to ever run into....except for Westside Steve. I could unleash him upon you. But unlike me, he would give no thought to you. To him you would just be lint....or a bottle cap. (see what I did there Steve?) Anyway most of my wit goes right over your head. You are just too obtuse to recognize it.

    Funny thing though...see, most people think I am self depracating. Perhaps you are, as I said, too thick to appreciate it all. That is a more likely scenario.

    Its possible its because we don't know one another in person but your sarcasm and wit does not translate to an internet message board. I'd bet my worldly possessions we would get a long great in person. You're a bit of a pretentious golden oldie on this message board.

  • The 18 dollar ticket does not exist and if it did at any point its because its on eBay as you said and the bidding is open with a reserve price. Cheapest I've been able to find is 70 per. You've failed.

    Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by Erie Dawg

    @vagitron said:

    The 18 dollar ticket does not exist and if it did at any point its because its on eBay as you said and the bidding is open with a reserve price. Cheapest I've been able to find is 70 per. You've failed.

    it must suck being you..
  • Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by Erie Dawg

    Do you want the family bundle for $11.50 a piece or are you good with that? If I keep looking I may be able to trade a couple menthols for a seat.

  • @vagitron said:

    The 18 dollar ticket does not exist and if it did at any point its because its on eBay as you said and the bidding is open with a reserve price. Cheapest I've been able to find is 70 per. You've failed.

    it must suck being you..
    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @erie-dawg said:

    it must suck being you..

    74 dollars each dip sh.it.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    nah.

    I've met both in person, and Vag, you would be mind-pummelled and stupified by

    the wit of Steve and Gipper. If I met you in person, well...

    I mean, seriously, you're a "steeler fan". I'd probably offer you a Brownsboard tailgate sandwich, and

    you'd just lick the mustard off, and throw the rest of the sandwich away without

    realizing that the whole sandwich was excellent edible.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    steeler tickets?

    75% Off Steeler Tickets - Why Pay More for the Same Tickets?

    They are 75% percent off, and there are plenty available.

    They will be free, before the season is over, with no takers at the rate the squeelers are

    falling over each others' groins. Fairweather fans do that. They bolt and become

    "also fans" of another team that IS winning.

  • nah.

    I've met both in person, and Vag, you would be mind-pummelled and stupified by

    the wit of Steve and Gipper. If I met you in person, well...

    I mean, seriously, you're a "steeler fan". I'd probably offer you a Brownsboard tailgate sandwich, and

    you'd just lick the mustard off, and throw the rest of the sandwich away without

    realizing that the whole sandwich was excellent edible.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron

    @calfoxwc said:

    nah.

    I've met both in person, and Vag, you would be mind-pummelled and stupified by

    the wit of Steve and Gipper. If I met you in person, well...

    I mean, seriously, you're a "steeler fan". I'd probably offer you a Brownsboard tailgate sandwich, and

    you'd just lick the mustard off, and throw the rest of the sandwich away without

    realizing that the whole sandwich was excellent edible.

    And yet you've never met me anx make that assumption. K.
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc

    Steeler fans are annoying, especially on our board.... most everytime you see

    a steeler fan, they are looking for negative attention...... it's like a squirrel looking for trouble:

  • Steeler fans are annoying, especially on our board.... most everytime you see

    a steeler fan, they are looking for negative attention...... it's like a squirrel looking for trouble:

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron

    @calfoxwc said:

    Steeler fans are annoying, especially on our board.... most everytime you see

    a steeler fan, they are looking for negative attention...... it's like a squirrel looking for trouble:

    . Go find a post of mine where I'm looking for negative attention.
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc

    Steeler fans like to be annoying here. Just because they can, but

    usually only when they win. The other times they hide until

    they win again, and they scamper over here and annoy anybody

    they can, just because they think it's fun.