Squealing Steelers
-
@douche-nozzle said:
Man up bitch it was a football play and sometimes football plays are viscous!
Football has not been viscous since 1981, when the Lester Hayes rule was passed.
-
Yea.
He's one of the worst trolls. It's stinkin up our board.
-
-
So, your being annoying about the squeelers and Browns is by accident, you claim? got it.
Yes, there are some on here who also post poorly, and antagonizing.
But you rank way up there, and you aren't even a Browns fan.
Btw, there are different types of trolls, varying degrees.
-
-
Some of you stink up your own board. You all also need to google internet troll. It does not define my posting style here. I don't rock to the boat simply to rock the boat.
Still awaiting your website...
So you talk a lot of football on Mustang car forums? Under both SNATCH98 and Rorbotron?
-
I've have been telling you all this, since the assfuck started posting here. He's so fucking delusional, He doesn't know He's trolling. I told you he was a fraud from the start. Nothing will ever change with Vagina-boy. He deems himself right, even when he's clearly wrong. In his own mind. Don't even waste your intelligence on this turd.. Peace...
I love your enthusiasm.
-
Some of you stink up your own board. You all also need to google internet troll. It does not define my posting style here. I don't rock to the boat simply to rock the boat.
You have been weighed and measured and all indices come up to one conclusion: You ARE a classic internet troll. Not every single person can be wrong about you on here.
Go home. Look yourself in the mirror and say: I am what I am and this is what I am.:
In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
Also say: Everyone else knew what I was before I knew what I was. I owe a debt of Gratitude to The Gipper for allowing me to identify my true self. I will try better in the future in order to meet the approval of such a great man.
-
Vag(and his many other ID's) is definitely a troll. Problem is that trolls are just like stupid people. Too dumb to see what they really are. They cant accept that they are trolls, because that would mean they also accept that they are pathetic losers. They prefer to think they are superior and witty. And calling them names just gives them a chubby, because they get off on getting people angry. Just Ignore them and then watch them dance for attention. Look at me. Argue with me. Hey hey, over here. Me me me.
Vag says he posts here occassionally(yuk yuk), yet has thousands of posts. Even more if you count all his other ID's.
This board is his whole life.
-
Some of you stink up your own board. You all also need to google internet troll. It does not define my posting style here. I don't rock to the boat simply to rock the boat.
Still awaiting your website...
So you talk a lot of football on Mustang car forums? Under both SNATCH98 and Rorbotron?
So you talk a lot of football on Mustang car forums? Under both SNATCH98 and Rorbotron?
Lol no. I've been on mustang world since 04 and I own a mustang. If you found those you should be able to find the steelers board. I also know that a lot of people here would be incapable of remaining civil otherwise I would say where I post. I don't stir the pot here and I sure as hell don't troll. I speak my mind from a rival base and happily just read. I will name call but only as a means to return the favor. A lot of people are just incapable of being adults. A good example would be posting here, go through my posts and fins instances where I'm the one instigating. Its very few and far between.
-
Vag(and his many other ID's) is definitely a troll. Problem is that trolls are just like stupid people. Too dumb to see what they really are. They cant accept that they are trolls, because that would mean they also accept that they are pathetic losers. They prefer to think they are superior and witty. And calling them names just gives them a chubby, because they get off on getting people angry. Just Ignore them and then watch them dance for attention. Look at me. Argue with me. Hey hey, over here. Me me me.
Vag says he posts here occassionally(yuk yuk), yet has thousands of posts. Even more if you count all his other ID's.
This board is his whole life.
I went to college in Ohio, a lot of my closest friends are diehard browns fans. My posts here also pale in comparison to the post totals of others and I only had a thousand or so posts on my other name. If you all didn't have an obsession with the steelers I'd almost never post. I'd happily read instead. Based on the above a good bit of my adult personal life has been arguing browns/steelers because of my friends. I think its only natural I post here on occasion. If you don't like it get me banned. My whole life? LolVag(and his many other ID's) is definitely a troll. Problem is that trolls are just like stupid people. Too dumb to see what they really are. They cant accept that they are trolls, because that would mean they also accept that they are pathetic losers. They prefer to think they are superior and witty. And calling them names just gives them a chubby, because they get off on getting people angry. Just Ignore them and then watch them dance for attention. Look at me. Argue with me. Hey hey, over here. Me me me.
Vag says he posts here occassionally(yuk yuk), yet has thousands of posts. Even more if you count all his other ID's
This board is his whole life.
-
Orrr if banning isnt an option stop talking about the damn steelers all the time. I swear I can hit this board on any given day and find a steelers thread.
-
I went to college in Ohio, a lot of my closest friends are diehard browns fans. My posts here also pale in comparison to the post totals of others and I only had a thousand or so posts on my other name. If you all didn't have an obsession with the steelers I'd almost never post. I'd happily read instead. Based on the above a good bit of my adult personal life has been arguing browns/steelers because of my friends. I think its only natural I post here on occasion. If you don't like it get me banned. My whole life? LolVag(and his many other ID's) is definitely a troll. Problem is that trolls are just like stupid people. Too dumb to see what they really are. They cant accept that they are trolls, because that would mean they also accept that they are pathetic losers. They prefer to think they are superior and witty. And calling them names just gives them a chubby, because they get off on getting people angry. Just Ignore them and then watch them dance for attention. Look at me. Argue with me. Hey hey, over here. Me me me.
Vag says he posts here occassionally(yuk yuk), yet has thousands of posts. Even more if you count all his other ID's
This board is his whole life.
I went to college in Ohio, a lot of my closest friends are diehard browns fans. My posts here also pale in comparison to the post totals of others and I only had a thousand or so posts on my other name. If you all didn't have an obsession with the steelers I'd almost never post. I'd happily read instead. Based on the above a good bit of my adult personal life has been arguing browns/steelers because of my friends. I think its only natural I post here on occasion. If you don't like it get me banned. My whole life? Lol
Well, my .02 is you're a pretty big Steeler homer, but definitely not a troll.

-
I went to college in Ohio, a lot of my closest friends are diehard browns fans. My posts here also pale in comparison to the post totals of others and I only had a thousand or so posts on my other name. If you all didn't have an obsession with the steelers I'd almost never post. I'd happily read instead. Based on the above a good bit of my adult personal life has been arguing browns/steelers because of my friends. I think its only natural I post here on occasion. If you don't like it get me banned. My whole life? Lol
Well, my .02 is you're a pretty big Steeler homer, but definitely not a troll.

-
I went to college in Ohio, a lot of my closest friends are diehard browns fans. My posts here also pale in comparison to the post totals of others and I only had a thousand or so posts on my other name. If you all didn't have an obsession with the steelers I'd almost never post. I'd happily read instead. Based on the above a good bit of my adult personal life has been arguing browns/steelers because of my friends. I think its only natural I post here on occasion. If you don't like it get me banned. My whole life? LolVag(and his many other ID's) is definitely a troll. Problem is that trolls are just like stupid people. Too dumb to see what they really are. They cant accept that they are trolls, because that would mean they also accept that they are pathetic losers. They prefer to think they are superior and witty. And calling them names just gives them a chubby, because they get off on getting people angry. Just Ignore them and then watch them dance for attention. Look at me. Argue with me. Hey hey, over here. Me me me.
Vag says he posts here occassionally(yuk yuk), yet has thousands of posts. Even more if you count all his other ID's
This board is his whole life.
-
Vag just keeps digging his hole
-
Said the Stooler fan on a Cleveland Browns message board.
Irony at its best.
I've explained why I post here. Division news. Period.
-
Said the Stooler fan on a Cleveland Browns message board.
Irony at its best.
I've explained why I post here. Division news. Period.
-
Division news you can get from ESPN and many other outlets..I don't need a stooler board to get division news.. that's the most lame excuse one could muster. Keep trying Dexter.. you lose!
OK nickers. I honestly don't need to explain myself. Want me outta here? Or at least back off my posting? Stop talking about the steelers so much.
-
Division news you can get from ESPN and many other outlets..I don't need a stooler board to get division news.. that's the most lame excuse one could muster. Keep trying Dexter.. you lose!
OK nickers. I honestly don't need to explain myself. Want me outta here? Or at least back off my posting? Stop talking about the steelers so much.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login