Squealing Steelers
-
Vag(and his many other ID's) is definitely a troll. Problem is that trolls are just like stupid people. Too dumb to see what they really are. They cant accept that they are trolls, because that would mean they also accept that they are pathetic losers. They prefer to think they are superior and witty. And calling them names just gives them a chubby, because they get off on getting people angry. Just Ignore them and then watch them dance for attention. Look at me. Argue with me. Hey hey, over here. Me me me.
Vag says he posts here occassionally(yuk yuk), yet has thousands of posts. Even more if you count all his other ID's.
This board is his whole life.
-
Some of you stink up your own board. You all also need to google internet troll. It does not define my posting style here. I don't rock to the boat simply to rock the boat.
Still awaiting your website...
So you talk a lot of football on Mustang car forums? Under both SNATCH98 and Rorbotron?
So you talk a lot of football on Mustang car forums? Under both SNATCH98 and Rorbotron?
Lol no. I've been on mustang world since 04 and I own a mustang. If you found those you should be able to find the steelers board. I also know that a lot of people here would be incapable of remaining civil otherwise I would say where I post. I don't stir the pot here and I sure as hell don't troll. I speak my mind from a rival base and happily just read. I will name call but only as a means to return the favor. A lot of people are just incapable of being adults. A good example would be posting here, go through my posts and fins instances where I'm the one instigating. Its very few and far between.
-
Vag(and his many other ID's) is definitely a troll. Problem is that trolls are just like stupid people. Too dumb to see what they really are. They cant accept that they are trolls, because that would mean they also accept that they are pathetic losers. They prefer to think they are superior and witty. And calling them names just gives them a chubby, because they get off on getting people angry. Just Ignore them and then watch them dance for attention. Look at me. Argue with me. Hey hey, over here. Me me me.
Vag says he posts here occassionally(yuk yuk), yet has thousands of posts. Even more if you count all his other ID's.
This board is his whole life.
I went to college in Ohio, a lot of my closest friends are diehard browns fans. My posts here also pale in comparison to the post totals of others and I only had a thousand or so posts on my other name. If you all didn't have an obsession with the steelers I'd almost never post. I'd happily read instead. Based on the above a good bit of my adult personal life has been arguing browns/steelers because of my friends. I think its only natural I post here on occasion. If you don't like it get me banned. My whole life? LolVag(and his many other ID's) is definitely a troll. Problem is that trolls are just like stupid people. Too dumb to see what they really are. They cant accept that they are trolls, because that would mean they also accept that they are pathetic losers. They prefer to think they are superior and witty. And calling them names just gives them a chubby, because they get off on getting people angry. Just Ignore them and then watch them dance for attention. Look at me. Argue with me. Hey hey, over here. Me me me.
Vag says he posts here occassionally(yuk yuk), yet has thousands of posts. Even more if you count all his other ID's
This board is his whole life.
-
Orrr if banning isnt an option stop talking about the damn steelers all the time. I swear I can hit this board on any given day and find a steelers thread.
-
I went to college in Ohio, a lot of my closest friends are diehard browns fans. My posts here also pale in comparison to the post totals of others and I only had a thousand or so posts on my other name. If you all didn't have an obsession with the steelers I'd almost never post. I'd happily read instead. Based on the above a good bit of my adult personal life has been arguing browns/steelers because of my friends. I think its only natural I post here on occasion. If you don't like it get me banned. My whole life? LolVag(and his many other ID's) is definitely a troll. Problem is that trolls are just like stupid people. Too dumb to see what they really are. They cant accept that they are trolls, because that would mean they also accept that they are pathetic losers. They prefer to think they are superior and witty. And calling them names just gives them a chubby, because they get off on getting people angry. Just Ignore them and then watch them dance for attention. Look at me. Argue with me. Hey hey, over here. Me me me.
Vag says he posts here occassionally(yuk yuk), yet has thousands of posts. Even more if you count all his other ID's
This board is his whole life.
I went to college in Ohio, a lot of my closest friends are diehard browns fans. My posts here also pale in comparison to the post totals of others and I only had a thousand or so posts on my other name. If you all didn't have an obsession with the steelers I'd almost never post. I'd happily read instead. Based on the above a good bit of my adult personal life has been arguing browns/steelers because of my friends. I think its only natural I post here on occasion. If you don't like it get me banned. My whole life? Lol
Well, my .02 is you're a pretty big Steeler homer, but definitely not a troll.

-
I went to college in Ohio, a lot of my closest friends are diehard browns fans. My posts here also pale in comparison to the post totals of others and I only had a thousand or so posts on my other name. If you all didn't have an obsession with the steelers I'd almost never post. I'd happily read instead. Based on the above a good bit of my adult personal life has been arguing browns/steelers because of my friends. I think its only natural I post here on occasion. If you don't like it get me banned. My whole life? Lol
Well, my .02 is you're a pretty big Steeler homer, but definitely not a troll.

-
I went to college in Ohio, a lot of my closest friends are diehard browns fans. My posts here also pale in comparison to the post totals of others and I only had a thousand or so posts on my other name. If you all didn't have an obsession with the steelers I'd almost never post. I'd happily read instead. Based on the above a good bit of my adult personal life has been arguing browns/steelers because of my friends. I think its only natural I post here on occasion. If you don't like it get me banned. My whole life? LolVag(and his many other ID's) is definitely a troll. Problem is that trolls are just like stupid people. Too dumb to see what they really are. They cant accept that they are trolls, because that would mean they also accept that they are pathetic losers. They prefer to think they are superior and witty. And calling them names just gives them a chubby, because they get off on getting people angry. Just Ignore them and then watch them dance for attention. Look at me. Argue with me. Hey hey, over here. Me me me.
Vag says he posts here occassionally(yuk yuk), yet has thousands of posts. Even more if you count all his other ID's
This board is his whole life.
-
Vag just keeps digging his hole
-
Said the Stooler fan on a Cleveland Browns message board.
Irony at its best.
I've explained why I post here. Division news. Period.
-
Said the Stooler fan on a Cleveland Browns message board.
Irony at its best.
I've explained why I post here. Division news. Period.
-
Division news you can get from ESPN and many other outlets..I don't need a stooler board to get division news.. that's the most lame excuse one could muster. Keep trying Dexter.. you lose!
OK nickers. I honestly don't need to explain myself. Want me outta here? Or at least back off my posting? Stop talking about the steelers so much.
-
Division news you can get from ESPN and many other outlets..I don't need a stooler board to get division news.. that's the most lame excuse one could muster. Keep trying Dexter.. you lose!
OK nickers. I honestly don't need to explain myself. Want me outta here? Or at least back off my posting? Stop talking about the steelers so much.
-
So you talk a lot of football on Mustang car forums? Under both SNATCH98 and Rorbotron?
Lol no. I've been on mustang world since 04 and I own a mustang. If you found those you should be able to find the steelers board. I also know that a lot of people here would be incapable of remaining civil otherwise I would say where I post. I don't stir the pot here and I sure as hell don't troll. I speak my mind from a rival base and happily just read. I will name call but only as a means to return the favor. A lot of people are just incapable of being adults. A good example would be posting here, go through my posts and fins instances where I'm the one instigating. Its very few and far between.
Lol no. I've been on mustang world since 04 and I own a mustang. If you found those you should be able to find the steelers board.
I seldom look past page 1 of a google search...
I swear I can hit this board on any given day and find a steelers thread.
There will always be at least one since there's one on the oldest page here...
-
Lol no. I've been on mustang world since 04 and I own a mustang. If you found those you should be able to find the steelers board.
I seldom look past page 1 of a google search...
I swear I can hit this board on any given day and find a steelers thread.
There will always be at least one since there's one on the oldest page here...
If you really want the board I will give it to you privately as I think you are a solid poster here. I just know if I posted it a bunch of mongos would head over there and create a sh.it show. I don't believe i do that here. People may have a problem with me here but I'm not spewing ridiculous bs or being disrespectful unless disrespect is directed at me before hand. Message me if you want it. It really is nice to get an alternate perspective on things which is why I come here.I seldom look past page 1 of a google search...
There will always be at least one since there's one on the oldest page here...
-
If you really want the board I will give it to you privately as I think you are a solid poster here. I just know if I posted it a bunch of mongos would head over there and create a sh.it show. I don't believe i do that here. People may have a problem with me here but I'm not spewing ridiculous bs or being disrespectful unless disrespect is directed at me before hand. Message me if you want it. It really is nice to get an alternate perspective on things which is why I come here.I seldom look past page 1 of a google search...
There will always be at least one since there's one on the oldest page here...
If you really want the board I will give it to you privately as I think you are a solid poster here. I just know if I posted it a bunch of mongos would head over there and create a sh.it show. I don't believe i do that here. People may have a problem with me here but I'm not spewing ridiculous bs or being disrespectful unless disrespect is directed at me before hand. Message me if you want it. It really is nice to get an alternate perspective on things which is why I come here.
Thanks for the invite, but I'll pass for now. Browns Board plus Steve Hoffman (music) are giving me most of the forum jollies I need right now.
Besides I skimmed a number (3?) of Steeler boards (may or may not have included yours) a few days ago and most of the convo was very much like here now or in recent past.
- Over-reacting post-game, post mortems... both ways...
- How long will the HC last...
- Why did we draft...
- Why didn't we draft... etc... etc...
Only differences between here and any other forum I've seen is the total "freedom of expression" (to put it politely) this place affords. So long as you contribute and are not obsessively at war with anyone to the exclusion of all else, anyone is welcome here.
Even Steeler fans...

-
wow, i'll be very surprised the day I log on to this board and the Steelers aren't dominating your discussions.
#undercoverSTEELERfansincleveland
#cantstoptalkingaboutus
#wanttobelikeSTEELERSbutcant
-
wow, i'll be very surprised the day I log on to this board and the Steelers aren't dominating your discussions.
#undercoverSTEELERfansincleveland
#cantstoptalkingaboutus
#wanttobelikeSTEELERSbutcant
wow, i'll be very surprised the day I log on to this board and the Steelers aren't dominating your discussions.
#undercoverSTEELERfansincleveland
#cantstoptalkingaboutus
#wanttobelikeSTEELERSbutcant
And I'll be very surprised the day I log into this board and dont find you here posting and stroking. Seems winning isn't enough for you and you simply cannot feel good about yourself or your team without coming here to rub it up. Bet you buy LOTS of baby oil.
BTW, there is only one stoolers discussion in the first 25 threads. You call that dominating the discussions? You really need to get a life and a few new identities and something(anything!!!) to occupy your time.
-
wow, i'll be very surprised the day I log on to this board and the Steelers aren't dominating your discussions.
#undercoverSTEELERfansincleveland
#cantstoptalkingaboutus
#wanttobelikeSTEELERSbutcant
wow, i'll be very surprised the day I log on to this board and the Steelers aren't dominating your discussions.
One page of 30 active threads... counting "stickies"...
One thread, "This Week in the AFCN", mentions the Steelers because they have a game this weekend... and are... duh... in the AFCN.
One thread, this thread, "Squeeling Steelers" is only alive because Steeler fans keep it alive...
That does it! It's official!
It has now been so long since it's been applicable, that Steeler fans no longer understand the concept of "dominate".
Next term up for obsolescence... "r-e-l-e-v-a-n-c-e".
Stay tuned...
-
wow, i'll be very surprised the day I log on to this board and the Steelers aren't dominating your discussions.
One page of 30 active threads... counting "stickies"...
One thread, "This Week in the AFCN", mentions the Steelers because they have a game this weekend... and are... duh... in the AFCN.
One thread, this thread, "Squeeling Steelers" is only alive because Steeler fans keep it alive...
That does it! It's official!
It has now been so long since it's been applicable, that Steeler fans no longer understand the concept of "dominate".
Next term up for obsolescence... "r-e-l-e-v-a-n-c-e".
Stay tuned...
That does it! It's official!
It has now been so long since it's been applicable, that Steeler fans no longer understand the concept of "dominate".
Next term up for obsolescence... "r-e-l-e-v-a-n-c-e".
Stay tuned...
....what will they do as soon as they realize their team isnt relevant anymore??....haha......how will they survive when NO ONE talks about them?......the tide is turning......yes it it.....right now.....soon the only thread will be "whatever happened to the squealers??"
-
If you really want the board I will give it to you privately as I think you are a solid poster here. I just know if I posted it a bunch of mongos would head over there and create a sh.it show. I don't believe i do that here. People may have a problem with me here but I'm not spewing ridiculous bs or being disrespectful unless disrespect is directed at me before hand. Message me if you want it. It really is nice to get an alternate perspective on things which is why I come here.
Thanks for the invite, but I'll pass for now. Browns Board plus Steve Hoffman (music) are giving me most of the forum jollies I need right now.
Besides I skimmed a number (3?) of Steeler boards (may or may not have included yours) a few days ago and most of the convo was very much like here now or in recent past.
- Over-reacting post-game, post mortems... both ways...
- How long will the HC last...
- Why did we draft...
- Why didn't we draft... etc... etc...
Only differences between here and any other forum I've seen is the total "freedom of expression" (to put it politely) this place affords. So long as you contribute and are not obsessively at war with anyone to the exclusion of all else, anyone is welcome here.
Even Steeler fans...

Thanks for the invite, but I'll pass for now. Browns Board plus Steve Hoffman (music) are giving me most of the forum jollies I need right now.
Besides I skimmed a number (3?) of Steeler boards (may or may not have included yours) a few days ago and most of the convo was very much like here now or in recent past.
- Over-reacting post-game, post mortems... both ways...
- How long will the HC last...
- Why did we draft...
- Why didn't we draft... etc... etc...
Only differences between here and any other forum I've seen is the total "freedom of expression" (to put it politely) this place affords. So long as you contribute and are not obsessively at war with anyone to the exclusion of all else, anyone is welcome here.
Even Steeler fans...

You probably didn't hit mine but maybe. There are def some doom and bloomers tho.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login