James Harrison coming back to play for Steelers
-
No big deal. His skillset has diminished too much. Sucks to hear about OSU boy Shazier though, I hope it's nothing long term. I wish that kid well even if he's a Steeler.
-
No big deal. His skillset has diminished too much. Sucks to hear about OSU boy Shazier though, I hope it's nothing long term. I wish that kid well even if he's a Steeler.
No big deal. His skillset has diminished too much. Sucks to hear about OSU boy Shazier though, I hope it's nothing long term. I wish that kid well even if he's a Steeler.
Has it? He was misued in cincy and his back wasn't right in Pittsburgh. I'm not expecting defensive MVP Harrison but he's going to be stout.
-
No big deal. His skillset has diminished too much. Sucks to hear about OSU boy Shazier though, I hope it's nothing long term. I wish that kid well even if he's a Steeler.
Has it? He was misued in cincy and his back wasn't right in Pittsburgh. I'm not expecting defensive MVP Harrison but he's going to be stout.
-
No big deal. His skillset has diminished too much. Sucks to hear about OSU boy Shazier though, I hope it's nothing long term. I wish that kid well even if he's a Steeler.
Has it? He was misued in cincy and his back wasn't right in Pittsburgh. I'm not expecting defensive MVP Harrison but he's going to be stout.
-
we don't have Colt or MASS so I'm not scared
-
He can come in and be just okay. What he does embody however is an attitude that can't be matched in the NFL. One he will certainly foster upon the young linebackers on our roster and everyone else on the defense. I can't wait to see deebo on the field in black and gold again.
-
He can come in and be just okay. What he does embody however is an attitude that can't be matched in the NFL. One he will certainly foster upon the young linebackers on our roster and everyone else on the defense. I can't wait to see deebo on the field in black and gold again.
He can come in and be just okay. What he does embody however is an attitude that can't be matched in the NFL. One he will certainly foster upon the young linebackers on our roster and everyone else on the defense. I can't wait to see deebo on the field in black and gold again.
Are you stealing my material?
-
awesome...hopefully he will start straight away.
-
The guy they decided a year ago was past it? Meh. Knows the system and will fill in, less-than-admirably, for Shazier. I just know he's gonna cheap shot Hoyer and put him out for the season, just when we're starting to get something going.
-
shazier did some dirty shit in that game. he deserves the same as the guy doing the aaron rodgers double check diss just to blow out his ACL.
fuck 'em both.
harrison...?
three words ooh ooh eee eee aaa aaa.
-
This just in clay Matthews is coming back to play for the browns. Are you scared? Are you? Neither are we.
-
Hope one of our stud RB's takes Harrison OUT.
-
Hope one of our stud RB's takes Harrison OUT.
Hope one of our stud RB's takes Harrison OUT.
I'd love to see Bitonio do it. Or Crowell chop blocking.
-
Harrison, like as already been mentioned, is a cheap shot artist.
The squeelers have been losing without him. Shazier hasn't even
taken out any qb's knee, so, the squeeler poor play continues.
He won't matter much, the Browns oline is pretty well fixed now, unless
Harrison goes after Hoyer the night before the game in a hotel with a crowbar.
-
Sources saying Steelers are searching through local Pittsburgh rest homes to get better depth on D.
-
-
His forte of course is the cheap shot and he's probably still good for it. Ben-gals were stupid to use him as a football player.

WSS
How wonderfully accurate.
-
Sources saying Steelers are searching through local Pittsburgh rest homes to get better depth on D.
Sources saying Steelers are searching through local Pittsburgh rest homes to get better depth on D.
The steelers still have Arthur moats at olb. Harrison is being brought in for depth and hell some more attitude. It's a win/win signing. As for one of the posts above he's not coming in to fill in for shazier. Sean Spence has that job and he played very well. Very high football IQ bit had the horrific injury. If he didn't get hurt the steelers may not have drafted shazier.
-
By the way, what is the status on both Jarvis and Shazier. I know they were hurt....but how badly?
-
By the way, what is the status on both Jarvis and Shazier. I know they were hurt....but how badly?
By the way, what is the status on both Jarvis and Shazier. I know they were hurt....but how badly?
Shazier shouldn't be down long. Jones is out for 6 to 8 weeks.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login