Taking my Girlfriend to a game
-
Try not to kill me, I am not a football fan, at all. But my girlfriend LOVES the Browns. I thought I'd take her to a game this fall. I'd love suggestions and such for how to get some reasonably priced tickets, parking, and all that stuff that'd go into it. I was thinking the Colts game in November would be a decent pick. As far as I know she's never seen a game live, so would probably be ecstatic no matter what, but I'd rather not have terrible seats.
Any help and advice would be dearly appreciated.
Thanks,
Glenn
-
@douche-nozzle said:
If you really love her, teach her to be a Steeler fan

She would have to gain 150 pounds, loose a few teeth and fart and burp like a trucker to qualify to be a female squealer fan.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
If you really love her, teach her to be a Steeler fan

She would have to gain 150 pounds, loose a few teeth and fart and burp like a trucker to qualify to be a female squealer fan.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
But at least she would be intelligent

And provide a good gum job.
-
Try not to kill me, I am not a football fan, at all. But my girlfriend LOVES the Browns. I thought I'd take her to a game this fall. I'd love suggestions and such for how to get some reasonably priced tickets, parking, and all that stuff that'd go into it. I was thinking the Colts game in November would be a decent pick. As far as I know she's never seen a game live, so would probably be ecstatic no matter what, but I'd rather not have terrible seats.
Any help and advice would be dearly appreciated.
Thanks,
Glenn
Try not to kill me, I am not a football fan, at all. But my girlfriend LOVES the Browns. I thought I'd take her to a game this fall. I'd love suggestions and such for how to get some reasonably priced tickets, parking, and all that stuff that'd go into it. I was thinking the Colts game in November would be a decent pick. As far as I know she's never seen a game live, so would probably be ecstatic no matter what, but I'd rather not have terrible seats.
Any help and advice would be dearly appreciated.
Thanks,
Glenn
NFL Ticket exchange or stubhub. If you're willing to spend about $100 a ticket you can sit in the lower dawg pound, but get tickes soon because if we're winning it'll be hard to find them closer to gameday...
I'd park in the Muni lot (I know many will disagree with me) if you want to tailgate, but get there early. It really is the best place to get the full Browns experience. If you're just going to the game, or if it's really cold and your girlfriend can't hack the cold weather, take the RTA out of Tower City... Bring a few bucks for parking or train tickets...
Get to the gates at least 30 minutes early. I haven't been there this year, but if you only get there 10-15 minutes before kickoff you might miss half the 1st qtr peeing and trying to find your seat.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login