carries split w/tate
-
I read where Crowell has moved to #2....in time I think he is the star back of the Browns.
-
grit is great until you get hurt again or it affects your performance playing hurt.
if the guy is 100% run him like a dogged race horse, if not, why get him banged up when he's not 100% when we've got crowell and west who proved they can carry the ball (if the fuggin OC would learn to fead the 2 headed monster).
-
I read where Crowell has moved to #2....in time I think he is the star back of the Browns.
-
Crowell was Freshman of the year in the SEC. You don't get voted that unless you have some beast in you.
We got a "Beast" on the cheap The pick-up we needed.
-
I read where Crowell has moved to #2....in time I think he is the star back of the Browns.
-
I would like to see a package with all three in the backfield at one time.
-
You don't think a package like that would make defenses worry?
-
Exactly. It would be great at the goaline.
-
Would any of us have believed in 2013 that we would be fine with any of our 3 backs on the field in 2014? Choosing from those 3 is a pretty damn nice problem!
Mike
-
Agnew is a good fb also. Our rb corp I think might be best in the league. Marshall faulk loves west.
-
As long as the flow of the game allows for it I would like to see each back get between 10-15 carries a game and whoever has the hot hand would get the majority.
I would love to see a 3 back formation with Cameron and Hawkins playing on the outside.
-
On the other hand a nice Tate article here...
And again, our RB Coach, Wilbert Montgomery, deserves shout-out for his work with this group. Yes, they have talent, but to learn what they have learned in such a short time is no accident.
Excerpt below from: http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/09/ben_tate_coming_back_as_clevel.html
"That's what we brought Tate here for -- to be the starter," Montgomery told the Akron Beacon Journal. "He's the No. 1 running back in this offense. Right now, you can say we miss him. We miss his experience. We miss his leadership with the group. Speaking from that standpoint, we'll be open arms and welcome to have Ben back into the fold."
-
It is nice having three capable backs. Tate has had some durability issues and having other backs to give him a break with limited drop off in talent is great to have around.
Hopefully Agnew catches on and we can pound the ball for the rest of the season.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login