Skip to content

No This Week In the AFC North?

The Browns Board
18 13 529
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #5

    If it ain't Z's thread, it aint "This Week..."

  • If it ain't Z's thread, it aint "This Week..."

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @tour2ma said:

    If it ain't Z's thread, it aint "This Week..."

    I'll allow you to hijack, as Z still seems to be recovering from post lost depression.

    I almost never make picks, but I will this week- the Yucks will get smoked. Carolina will be POed after their poor showing last week and take down the Ratbirds.

  • dawgpound101D dawgpound101 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Bucs Bobby Rainy runs for 300 yds and 8 td's

    Bucs 121

    Squeelers 12

    math does not add up to the score..but meh....I like it

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Panthers 8

    Ratbirds 6

  • @tour2ma said:

    If it ain't Z's thread, it aint "This Week..."

    I'll allow you to hijack, as Z still seems to be recovering from post lost depression.

    I almost never make picks, but I will this week- the Yucks will get smoked. Carolina will be POed after their poor showing last week and take down the Ratbirds.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #9

    @hoorta said:

    I'll allow you to hijack, as Z still seems to be recovering from post lost depression.

    Alright, you're blessing plus Gip's sensitivity to even the appearance of poaching have enticed me...

    This one's for you, Z... Get better, Bud...

    Weekly Results . YTD

    Straight-up ......... 7-4

    Vs. the spread .... 9-2

    Tampa Bay (+7.5) @ Pittsburgh

    Only 7.5? In 3-Rivers? What am I missing here? (Besides the fact that they play in Heinz Field now.)

    This is a classic strength-on-strength/ weakness-on-weakness match up with the strengths being TB's D vs. PTG's O and the weaknesses the pairing that's leftover.

    May come down to Big Ben vs. Skinny Mike...

    Gotta go with the heavyweight in that match up...

    PTG 27 TB 19

    Carolina (+3.5) @ Baltimore

    Totally different situations here with both teams having damn good D's and questionable O's. So which good is more "good" and which "?" is larger?

    CAR's D is the better D, but not by much, but...

    CAR's O is also the bigger "?"

    I think Smith Sr.'s "Blood on the field" effort plus the return of Pierce combine to tilt the scales more than enough in BLT's direction...

    Even the possible return of DA to face the Ravens will not be enough...

    BLT 20 CAR 16

  • B blowe wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Who gives a fuck about the Bengals rat birds or stoolers? Fuck em all and that is why there is no "this week in the AFCN..."

  • Who gives a fuck about the Bengals rat birds or stoolers? Fuck em all and that is why there is no "this week in the AFCN..."

    ManzierM Manzier wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @blowe said:

    Who gives a fuck about the Bengals rat birds or stoolers? Fuck em all ..."

    Plus 1 on that.

  • Who gives a fuck about the Bengals rat birds or stoolers? Fuck em all and that is why there is no "this week in the AFCN..."

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @blowe said:

    Who gives a fuck about the Bengals rat birds or stoolers? Fuck em all and that is why there is no "this week in the AFCN..."

    Sun Tzu?

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #13

    Got home 10:00 last night, got out of bed a half hour ago.

    I have a cold, my liver is crying, I drove 6 hours through relentless storms last night once I made it to 1-75, and I am still pissed at the Browns.

    Nonetheless ... there WILL be a TWITAFCN this week ... there is always is.

    But I am so pissed at the Browns, I swear I am not picking them to win this week.

    Zombo

    Strange thing ... after six months of exercise, eating right and maintaining the same weight ... I went up North, ate nothing but fried foods, drank copious amounts of alcohol ... and lost a pound and a half.

  • Got home 10:00 last night, got out of bed a half hour ago.

    I have a cold, my liver is crying, I drove 6 hours through relentless storms last night once I made it to 1-75, and I am still pissed at the Browns.

    Nonetheless ... there WILL be a TWITAFCN this week ... there is always is.

    But I am so pissed at the Browns, I swear I am not picking them to win this week.

    Zombo

    Strange thing ... after six months of exercise, eating right and maintaining the same weight ... I went up North, ate nothing but fried foods, drank copious amounts of alcohol ... and lost a pound and a half.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Zombo said:

    Got home 10:00 last night, got out of bed a half hour ago.

    I have a cold, my liver is crying, I drove 6 hours through relentless storms last night once I made it to 1-75, and I am still pissed at the Browns.

    Nonetheless ... there WILL be a TWITAFCN this week ... there is always is.

    But I am so pissed at the Browns, I swear I am not picking them to win this week.

    Zombo

    Strange thing ... after six months of exercise, eating right and maintaining the same weight ... I went up North, ate nothing but fried foods, drank copious amounts of alcohol ... and lost a pound and a half.

    It's called dehydration Z, dehydration. Hard to believe, but drinking huge quantities of booze can do the to you.

  • Got home 10:00 last night, got out of bed a half hour ago.

    I have a cold, my liver is crying, I drove 6 hours through relentless storms last night once I made it to 1-75, and I am still pissed at the Browns.

    Nonetheless ... there WILL be a TWITAFCN this week ... there is always is.

    But I am so pissed at the Browns, I swear I am not picking them to win this week.

    Zombo

    Strange thing ... after six months of exercise, eating right and maintaining the same weight ... I went up North, ate nothing but fried foods, drank copious amounts of alcohol ... and lost a pound and a half.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Zombo said:

    Got home 10:00 last night, got out of bed a half hour ago.

    I have a cold, my liver is crying, I drove 6 hours through relentless storms last night once I made it to 1-75, and I am still pissed at the Browns.

    Nonetheless ... there WILL be a TWITAFCN this week ... there is always is.

    But I am so pissed at the Browns, I swear I am not picking them to win this week.

    Zombo

    Strange thing ... after six months of exercise, eating right and maintaining the same weight ... I went up North, ate nothing but fried foods, drank copious amounts of alcohol ... and lost a pound and a half.

    Your body is trying to tell you you're not in your twenties anymore......

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Obviously Z lost a pound-and-a-half of "liver tears"...

  • TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Ravens was a rough one, by definition of Websters Dictionary a TypicalBrowns loss. So i feel for zombo.

    But its time for 2-2 and back to 500

  • Zombo said:

    Got home 10:00 last night, got out of bed a half hour ago.

    I have a cold, my liver is crying, I drove 6 hours through relentless storms last night once I made it to 1-75, and I am still pissed at the Browns.

    Nonetheless ... there WILL be a TWITAFCN this week ... there is always is.

    But I am so pissed at the Browns, I swear I am not picking them to win this week.

    Zombo

    Strange thing ... after six months of exercise, eating right and maintaining the same weight ... I went up North, ate nothing but fried foods, drank copious amounts of alcohol ... and lost a pound and a half.

    Your body is trying to tell you you're not in your twenties anymore......

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Your body is trying to tell you you're not in your twenties anymore......

    He's not even in his 30's or 40's anymore either...