Colt McCoy is not part of the QB controversy in D.C.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
He's not a dickwad, he's just the NFL's current hype for a black elite QB.
Hate to tell ya- he's not elite, had a nice rookie year. Leads the league in overhyped. Go cram another Subway RG III. I wouldn't trade Hoyer for him right now, straight up.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
He's not a dickwad, he's just the NFL's current hype for a black elite QB.
Hate to tell ya- he's not elite, had a nice rookie year. Leads the league in overhyped. Go cram another Subway RG III. I wouldn't trade Hoyer for him right now, straight up.
-
I always get confused when back page news storms to the forefront.
Colt McCoy. Yay for his consideration.
I'm surprised it wasn't PoG who bumped it.
Colt McCoy wasn't made for the AFC North regardless, even if he does turn out somewhere.
I'm surprised it wasn't PoG who bumped it.
Colt McCoy wasn't made for the AFC North regardless, even if he does turn out somewhere.
This has been my exact position on the guy who has never won a game in the cold, not ever, not in college or high school.
Plenty of QB's come from warm or mild places and have Hall of Fame carreers in cold places, like Favre, Bradshaw, and Brady, but McCoy never looked comfortable in the cold, so I renamed him, Cold McCoy.
-
NEWSFLASH: RG3 benched. Colt McCoy to start Sunday at Colts.
Coach said, "He has plenty of experience losing games while playing for a last place team, so I thought this game would be perfect for him, based on his expreience."
-
NEWSFLASH: RG3 benched. Colt McCoy to start Sunday at Colts.
Coach said, "He has plenty of experience losing games while playing for a last place team, so I thought this game would be perfect for him, based on his expreience."
NEWSFLASH: RG3 benched. Colt McCoy to start Sunday at Colts.
Coach said, "He has plenty of experience losing games while playing for a last place team, so I thought this game would be perfect for him, based on his expreience."
Lol, I wonder who takes on RG3 next year. Seems like a good fit the the Jets.
-
The impression I got from the report was that they're basically giving up on this year, sacrificing McCoy to the pass rush and saving RG3 for next year, where they get their own first round pick for the first time in a few years, and will be under the cap as well.
-
The impression I got from the report was that they're basically giving up on this year, sacrificing McCoy to the pass rush and saving RG3 for next year, where they get their own first round pick for the first time in a few years, and will be under the cap as well.
The impression I got from the report was that they're basically giving up on this year, sacrificing McCoy to the pass rush and saving RG3 for next year, where they get their own first round pick for the first time in a few years, and will be under the cap as well.
I think they're absolutely mad if they don't line up a replacement for RG3 in the offseason.
-
NEWSFLASH: RG3 benched. Colt McCoy to start Sunday at Colts.
Coach said, "He has plenty of experience losing games while playing for a last place team, so I thought this game would be perfect for him, based on his expreience."
NEWSFLASH: RG3 benched. Colt McCoy to start Sunday at Colts.
Coach said, "He has plenty of experience losing games while playing for a last place team, so I thought this game would be perfect for him, based on his expreience."
-
NEWSFLASH: RG3 benched. Colt McCoy to start Sunday at Colts.
Coach said, "He has plenty of experience losing games while playing for a last place team, so I thought this game would be perfect for him, based on his expreience."
Orchard Towers
Been there. Fun times playing 'spot the adam's apple' and watching the US sailors failing at 'spot the adam's apple'
-
Holmgren did get something right, by not giving up our future for that guy.
I said when he was drafted that he wouldn't last 5 years in the NFL
-
Orchard Towers
Been there. Fun times playing 'spot the adam's apple' and watching the US sailors failing at 'spot the adam's apple'
-
Holmgren did get something right, by not giving up our future for that guy.
I said when he was drafted that he wouldn't last 5 years in the NFL
Holmgren did get something right, by not giving up our future for that guy.
I said when he was drafted that he wouldn't last 5 years in the NFL
He was only right by accident. He certainly tried to get rg3wastedfirstroundpicks. Glad the deal didn't pan out.
Anyone remember the poster rg3 to the c-l-e? Lol
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login