Skip to content

So... How are you spending your Bye-Sunday?

The Browns Board
73 30 1.7k
  • Making a new log rack, split more wood, bale hay, make

    some more ground cherry/husk tomato jam, and some vidalia onion

    relish, and salsa, all canned, while I watch the last quarter of the squeeler

    and ratbird games while hoping some squeeler players get injured,

    and the squeeler fans get flat tires on the way home.

    Oh, and taking a walk out in our woods. Lunch time is almost over,

    and I want to watch the rest of Tailgate 19 with Kosar and Golic.

    And ignoring the chatter from "Chuck", the guy on the far left.

  • Making a new log rack, split more wood, bale hay, make

    some more ground cherry/husk tomato jam, and some vidalia onion

    relish, and salsa, all canned, while I watch the last quarter of the squeeler

    and ratbird games while hoping some squeeler players get injured,

    and the squeeler fans get flat tires on the way home.

    Oh, and taking a walk out in our woods. Lunch time is almost over,

    and I want to watch the rest of Tailgate 19 with Kosar and Golic.

    And ignoring the chatter from "Chuck", the guy on the far left.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Making a new log rack, split more wood, bale hay, make

    some more ground cherry/husk tomato jam, and some vidalia onion

    relish, and salsa, all canned, while I watch the last quarter of the squeeler

    and ratbird games while hoping some squeeler players get injured,

    and the squeeler fans get flat tires on the way home.

    Oh, and taking a walk out in our woods. Lunch time is almost over,

    and I want to watch the rest of Tailgate 19 with Kosar and Golic.

    And ignoring the chatter from "Chuck", the guy on the far left.

    Glad WOIO hired Bernie for that gig.

  • Just finished my MTB ride and got my goggles ready for some blood and guts........... Then 9ers vs Eagles...... Then some house work.......... Then some homemade BBQ'd pizza for the night game.

    All while my blood psi stays completely normal.

  • I just bought a new stand for one of my saws. Had some kielbasa for lunch

    It sucks here in Cleveland, the ratbirds are on CBS and the stoolers are on FOX.

    I think I will take the Harley out for a nice Sunday ride

  • Fishing.

  • I'm here in Carolina country so the Panthers will be on my television. I wish that game was in Carolina cause I would have been there for sure, oh well. I also have a honey-do list today BUT got to upgrade my tools as part of the deal. Not so bad right?

  • I just bought a new stand for one of my saws. Had some kielbasa for lunch

    It sucks here in Cleveland, the ratbirds are on CBS and the stoolers are on FOX.

    I think I will take the Harley out for a nice Sunday ride

    @browns149 said:

    I just bought a new stand for one of my saws. Had some kielbasa for lunch

    It sucks here in Cleveland, the ratbirds are on CBS and the stoolers are on FOX.

    I think I will take the Harley out for a nice Sunday ride

  • @browns149 said:

    I just bought a new stand for one of my saws. Had some kielbasa for lunch

    It sucks here in Cleveland, the ratbirds are on CBS and the stoolers are on FOX.

    I think I will take the Harley out for a nice Sunday ride

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Big Chuck was a staple at my house when I was younger.

    The Cuyahoga Jones stuff was great

  • Went to a wedding last night. Spending the bye week Sunday recovering from an open bar and marching to 4-0 in fantasy.

  • Sitting on the sofa with conjunctivitis. Fun times.

  • Making a new log rack, split more wood, bale hay, make

    some more ground cherry/husk tomato jam, and some vidalia onion

    relish, and salsa, all canned, while I watch the last quarter of the squeeler

    and ratbird games while hoping some squeeler players get injured,

    and the squeeler fans get flat tires on the way home.

    Oh, and taking a walk out in our woods. Lunch time is almost over,

    and I want to watch the rest of Tailgate 19 with Kosar and Golic.

    And ignoring the chatter from "Chuck", the guy on the far left.

    @calfoxwc said:

    ... make some more ground cherry/husk tomato jam...

    ... watch the rest of Tailgate 19 with Kosar and Golic.

    1. The jam sounds really interesting...

    2. I have a new pre-game show to catch...

    3. Is it me or is Bernie starting to look a lot like Ken "The Hawk" Harrelson?

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Big Chuck was a staple at my house when I was younger.

    The Cuyahoga Jones stuff was great

    @browns149 said:

    Big Chuck was a staple at my house when I was younger.

    The Cuyahoga Jones stuff was great

    Same here

  • I picked up my daughter from her Mom's house early this week, stopped at a couple garage sales and about to move some boxes to the new house. I'll be checking the Bills, Ravens and Steeler games and hoping for losses. Watching Blended with the family later and having dinner.

  • Did my yard work yesterday. Might take the dogs to the park with my daughter. Wife will be home early

    From work. Bbq something for the family later.

  • NFL game(s)? Who?

    Other? What?

    @tour2ma said:

    NFL game(s)? Who?

    Other? What?

    Shopping, long bike ride on the Waterford- then catch the late game- Pine Club steak on the grill with a side of risotto and of course a glass of wine or two..

    I got a lot more done on fall Sundays during "The Dark Years" of no Browns football.

  • Vacationing at the ocean with my boys. Fine time for a bye if I do say so myself

  • The day I get back I get to watch the brownies whip the hapless titans

  • indian summer weekend here in NY. in the 80s right now (feels like 90s after weeks of 60s).

    watching jets/lions. baking buttermilk banana blueberry bread for the week. plan on making chicken gumbo for dinner.

    eating left over chinese food right now sippin on my 2nd bud.

    looking forward to SF vs. PHI next.

    oh yeah pryor got burned (cut him) and geno smith still sucks.

  • Ocean?

  • Yeah you've heard of it? It's big and blue and surrounds all the land masses of the world