Skip to content

So... How are you spending your Bye-Sunday?

The Browns Board
73 30 1.7k
  • @browns149 said:

    I just bought a new stand for one of my saws. Had some kielbasa for lunch

    It sucks here in Cleveland, the ratbirds are on CBS and the stoolers are on FOX.

    I think I will take the Harley out for a nice Sunday ride

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Big Chuck was a staple at my house when I was younger.

    The Cuyahoga Jones stuff was great

  • Went to a wedding last night. Spending the bye week Sunday recovering from an open bar and marching to 4-0 in fantasy.

  • Sitting on the sofa with conjunctivitis. Fun times.

  • Making a new log rack, split more wood, bale hay, make

    some more ground cherry/husk tomato jam, and some vidalia onion

    relish, and salsa, all canned, while I watch the last quarter of the squeeler

    and ratbird games while hoping some squeeler players get injured,

    and the squeeler fans get flat tires on the way home.

    Oh, and taking a walk out in our woods. Lunch time is almost over,

    and I want to watch the rest of Tailgate 19 with Kosar and Golic.

    And ignoring the chatter from "Chuck", the guy on the far left.

    @calfoxwc said:

    ... make some more ground cherry/husk tomato jam...

    ... watch the rest of Tailgate 19 with Kosar and Golic.

    1. The jam sounds really interesting...

    2. I have a new pre-game show to catch...

    3. Is it me or is Bernie starting to look a lot like Ken "The Hawk" Harrelson?

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Big Chuck was a staple at my house when I was younger.

    The Cuyahoga Jones stuff was great

    @browns149 said:

    Big Chuck was a staple at my house when I was younger.

    The Cuyahoga Jones stuff was great

    Same here

  • I picked up my daughter from her Mom's house early this week, stopped at a couple garage sales and about to move some boxes to the new house. I'll be checking the Bills, Ravens and Steeler games and hoping for losses. Watching Blended with the family later and having dinner.

  • Did my yard work yesterday. Might take the dogs to the park with my daughter. Wife will be home early

    From work. Bbq something for the family later.

  • NFL game(s)? Who?

    Other? What?

    @tour2ma said:

    NFL game(s)? Who?

    Other? What?

    Shopping, long bike ride on the Waterford- then catch the late game- Pine Club steak on the grill with a side of risotto and of course a glass of wine or two..

    I got a lot more done on fall Sundays during "The Dark Years" of no Browns football.

  • Vacationing at the ocean with my boys. Fine time for a bye if I do say so myself

  • The day I get back I get to watch the brownies whip the hapless titans

  • indian summer weekend here in NY. in the 80s right now (feels like 90s after weeks of 60s).

    watching jets/lions. baking buttermilk banana blueberry bread for the week. plan on making chicken gumbo for dinner.

    eating left over chinese food right now sippin on my 2nd bud.

    looking forward to SF vs. PHI next.

    oh yeah pryor got burned (cut him) and geno smith still sucks.

  • Ocean?

  • Yeah you've heard of it? It's big and blue and surrounds all the land masses of the world

  • I've enjoyed reading the posts on the Steeler forum. Listening to them cry about how much their team sucks, and firing Tomlin! Brings a smile to my face!

  • Are you in the Indian ocean fishing?

  • indian summer weekend here in NY. in the 80s right now (feels like 90s after weeks of 60s).

    watching jets/lions. baking buttermilk banana blueberry bread for the week. plan on making chicken gumbo for dinner.

    eating left over chinese food right now sippin on my 2nd bud.

    looking forward to SF vs. PHI next.

    oh yeah pryor got burned (cut him) and geno smith still sucks.

    @miktoxic said:

    indian summer weekend here in NY. in the 80s right now (feels like 90s after weeks of 60s).

    watching jets/lions. baking buttermilk banana blueberry bread for the week. plan on making chicken gumbo for dinner.

    eating left over chinese food right now sippin on my 2nd bud.

    looking forward to SF vs. PHI next.

    oh yeah pryor got burned (cut him) and geno smith still sucks.

    Indian Summer is considered after the first FROST. So no Indian Summer yet.

  • Oh I bet they are crying and pissing and whining. I think they'll be doing a LOT of that this year. Looking for a nice long losing streak for them, whilst we enjoy a nice long winning streak. The next 2 months will be awesome(and 2 weeks from now especially). Most of those cryin bitches will come over here to try to feel better. Maybe take a few pokes at the ole Brownies to boost their egos. Yep. Thats what they do.

    But, personally, you couldn't pay me to go to a Stoolers forum. I couldnt stand to be there for even a few minutes without feeling like I need a shower. And I really dont want to know what they are thinking or saying and care absolutely zero about their opinions. But, Im sure for some, it still has a certain level of gratification none the less. Ha. Bet it did.

    I think Ill wait to get that good feeling when we stomp them in a couple weeks.

  • Are you in the Indian ocean fishing?

    @lbc-mike said:

    Are you in the Indian ocean fishing?

    Nailed it

  • House work, since no reason to watch football!

  • Went fly fishing, fixed grilled hot dogs & fixings, now settling in for the late game & a couple beers.

    Good day!

    Mike