So... How are you spending your Bye-Sunday?
-
Ocean?
-
Yeah you've heard of it? It's big and blue and surrounds all the land masses of the world
-
I've enjoyed reading the posts on the Steeler forum. Listening to them cry about how much their team sucks, and firing Tomlin! Brings a smile to my face!
-
Are you in the Indian ocean fishing?
-
indian summer weekend here in NY. in the 80s right now (feels like 90s after weeks of 60s).
watching jets/lions. baking buttermilk banana blueberry bread for the week. plan on making chicken gumbo for dinner.
eating left over chinese food right now sippin on my 2nd bud.
looking forward to SF vs. PHI next.
oh yeah pryor got burned (cut him) and geno smith still sucks.
indian summer weekend here in NY. in the 80s right now (feels like 90s after weeks of 60s).
watching jets/lions. baking buttermilk banana blueberry bread for the week. plan on making chicken gumbo for dinner.
eating left over chinese food right now sippin on my 2nd bud.
looking forward to SF vs. PHI next.
oh yeah pryor got burned (cut him) and geno smith still sucks.
Indian Summer is considered after the first FROST. So no Indian Summer yet.
-
Oh I bet they are crying and pissing and whining. I think they'll be doing a LOT of that this year. Looking for a nice long losing streak for them, whilst we enjoy a nice long winning streak. The next 2 months will be awesome(and 2 weeks from now especially). Most of those cryin bitches will come over here to try to feel better. Maybe take a few pokes at the ole Brownies to boost their egos. Yep. Thats what they do.
But, personally, you couldn't pay me to go to a Stoolers forum. I couldnt stand to be there for even a few minutes without feeling like I need a shower. And I really dont want to know what they are thinking or saying and care absolutely zero about their opinions. But, Im sure for some, it still has a certain level of gratification none the less. Ha. Bet it did.
I think Ill wait to get that good feeling when we stomp them in a couple weeks.
-
-
Went fly fishing, fixed grilled hot dogs & fixings, now settling in for the late game & a couple beers.
Good day!
Mike
-
Driving home from my last show of the season at Put in Bay. Listening to the Dentist Lewin radio program on WCLV and Handel on the law, shopping for ribeye steaks and firing up my Joe Namath rapid cooker the first time!
Now fixing to watch a couple episodes of Breaking Bad.
WSS
-
indian summer weekend here in NY. in the 80s right now (feels like 90s after weeks of 60s).
watching jets/lions. baking buttermilk banana blueberry bread for the week. plan on making chicken gumbo for dinner.
eating left over chinese food right now sippin on my 2nd bud.
looking forward to SF vs. PHI next.
oh yeah pryor got burned (cut him) and geno smith still sucks.
Indian Summer is considered after the first FROST. So no Indian Summer yet.
Indian Summer is considered after the first FROST. So no Indian Summer yet.
i think here in NY up in orange county they might have had that so it doesn't count for the whole state?
-
Indian summer is when the leaves have fallen, and the weather is
beautifully warm. Happens every year about the beginning of bow deer
season, and I'm hiking our woods.
Wonderful time to squirrel hunt. Squirrel and dumplings will be on my late fall menu.
-
Mowed some of the yard, helped a friend celebrate his new house completion with a little Chianti I brought back from Italy and basked in the afterglow of the A&M come from behind victory in OT over the piggies. Yep, a really nice day before heading to New England to see the turning leaves this coming Wed.
-
Making a new log rack, split more wood, bale hay, make
some more ground cherry/husk tomato jam, and some vidalia onion
relish, and salsa, all canned, while I watch the last quarter of the squeeler
and ratbird games while hoping some squeeler players get injured,
and the squeeler fans get flat tires on the way home.
Oh, and taking a walk out in our woods. Lunch time is almost over,
and I want to watch the rest of Tailgate 19 with Kosar and Golic.
And ignoring the chatter from "Chuck", the guy on the far left.
man your list made me feel really lazy. Love the recipe for that jam. Mik recipe for that bread too! I see a couple of you were fishing. Were you after steelhead? I used to kill them in Vermillion. I had a bit of sore throat today so my treatment was $50 worth of Fanduel then some shopping while Sirius radio told me how much my rosters sucked lol!!Making a new log rack, split more wood, bale hay, make
some more ground cherry/husk tomato jam, and some vidalia onion
relish, and salsa, all canned, while I watch the last quarter of the squeeler
and ratbird games while hoping some squeeler players get injured,
and the squeeler fans get flat tires on the way home.
Oh, and taking a walk out in our woods. Lunch time is almost over,
and I want to watch the rest of Tailgate 19 with Kosar and Golic.
And ignoring the chatter from "Chuck", the guy on the far left.
-
Mowed some of the yard, helped a friend celebrate his new house completion with a little Chianti I brought back from Italy and basked in the afterglow of the A&M come from behind victory in OT over the piggies. Yep, a really nice day before heading to New England to see the turning leaves this coming Wed.
... helped a friend celebrate his new house completion with a little Chianti I brought back from Italy...
Hold the fava beans?
-
Mowed some of the yard, helped a friend celebrate his new house completion with a little Chianti I brought back from Italy and basked in the afterglow of the A&M come from behind victory in OT over the piggies. Yep, a really nice day before heading to New England to see the turning leaves this coming Wed.
Mowed some of the yard, helped a friend celebrate his new house completion with a little Chianti I brought back from Italy and basked in the afterglow of the A&M come from behind victory in OT over the piggies. Yep, a really nice day before heading to New England to see the turning leaves this coming Wed.
we were rooting hard against both A and M and FLA ST, but i guess that's why they are great teams.....
cheers to your cat!
-
man your list made me feel really lazy. Love the recipe for that jam. Mik recipe for that bread too! I see a couple of you were fishing. Were you after steelhead? I used to kill them in Vermillion. I had a bit of sore throat today so my treatment was $50 worth of Fanduel then some shopping while Sirius radio told me how much my rosters sucked lol!!Making a new log rack, split more wood, bale hay, make
some more ground cherry/husk tomato jam, and some vidalia onion
relish, and salsa, all canned, while I watch the last quarter of the squeeler
and ratbird games while hoping some squeeler players get injured,
and the squeeler fans get flat tires on the way home.
Oh, and taking a walk out in our woods. Lunch time is almost over,
and I want to watch the rest of Tailgate 19 with Kosar and Golic.
And ignoring the chatter from "Chuck", the guy on the far left.
-
I lazed around following a two day drinking session (wedding Friday and Saturday my soccer team had our biggest game of the season against Arsenal, we hate them) watching red zone, cheering on Tampa and Carolina (shocking) and eating a curry made with Naga chilli to sweat the booze out!
-
I lazed around following a two day drinking session (wedding Friday and Saturday my soccer team had our biggest game of the season against Arsenal, we hate them) watching red zone, cheering on Tampa and Carolina (shocking) and eating a curry made with Naga chilli to sweat the booze out!
I lazed around following a two day drinking session (wedding Friday and Saturday my soccer team had our biggest game of the season against Arsenal, we hate them) watching red zone, cheering on Tampa and Carolina (shocking) and eating a curry made with Naga chilli to sweat the booze out!
Must have been feeling good for about 10 minutes in that game!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login