So... How are you spending your Bye-Sunday?
-
Gonna be spending the day not pissed off, which is strange. Usually my Sundays deplete my willpower but I think I actually may NOT be drinking/spending 20 bucks at taco bell after a loss today, THAT COMES NEXT WEEK
-
Not going to start drinking at 1300 (1 pm).

-
Making a new log rack, split more wood, bale hay, make
some more ground cherry/husk tomato jam, and some vidalia onion
relish, and salsa, all canned, while I watch the last quarter of the squeeler
and ratbird games while hoping some squeeler players get injured,
and the squeeler fans get flat tires on the way home.
Oh, and taking a walk out in our woods. Lunch time is almost over,
and I want to watch the rest of Tailgate 19 with Kosar and Golic.
And ignoring the chatter from "Chuck", the guy on the far left.
-
Making a new log rack, split more wood, bale hay, make
some more ground cherry/husk tomato jam, and some vidalia onion
relish, and salsa, all canned, while I watch the last quarter of the squeeler
and ratbird games while hoping some squeeler players get injured,
and the squeeler fans get flat tires on the way home.
Oh, and taking a walk out in our woods. Lunch time is almost over,
and I want to watch the rest of Tailgate 19 with Kosar and Golic.
And ignoring the chatter from "Chuck", the guy on the far left.
Making a new log rack, split more wood, bale hay, make
some more ground cherry/husk tomato jam, and some vidalia onion
relish, and salsa, all canned, while I watch the last quarter of the squeeler
and ratbird games while hoping some squeeler players get injured,
and the squeeler fans get flat tires on the way home.
Oh, and taking a walk out in our woods. Lunch time is almost over,
and I want to watch the rest of Tailgate 19 with Kosar and Golic.
And ignoring the chatter from "Chuck", the guy on the far left.
Glad WOIO hired Bernie for that gig.
-
I just bought a new stand for one of my saws. Had some kielbasa for lunch
It sucks here in Cleveland, the ratbirds are on CBS and the stoolers are on FOX.
I think I will take the Harley out for a nice Sunday ride
-
I'm here in Carolina country so the Panthers will be on my television. I wish that game was in Carolina cause I would have been there for sure, oh well. I also have a honey-do list today BUT got to upgrade my tools as part of the deal. Not so bad right?
-
I just bought a new stand for one of my saws. Had some kielbasa for lunch
It sucks here in Cleveland, the ratbirds are on CBS and the stoolers are on FOX.
I think I will take the Harley out for a nice Sunday ride
I just bought a new stand for one of my saws. Had some kielbasa for lunch
It sucks here in Cleveland, the ratbirds are on CBS and the stoolers are on FOX.
I think I will take the Harley out for a nice Sunday ride
-
I just bought a new stand for one of my saws. Had some kielbasa for lunch
It sucks here in Cleveland, the ratbirds are on CBS and the stoolers are on FOX.
I think I will take the Harley out for a nice Sunday ride
Big Chuck was a staple at my house when I was younger.
The Cuyahoga Jones stuff was great
-
Went to a wedding last night. Spending the bye week Sunday recovering from an open bar and marching to 4-0 in fantasy.
-
Sitting on the sofa with conjunctivitis. Fun times.
-
Making a new log rack, split more wood, bale hay, make
some more ground cherry/husk tomato jam, and some vidalia onion
relish, and salsa, all canned, while I watch the last quarter of the squeeler
and ratbird games while hoping some squeeler players get injured,
and the squeeler fans get flat tires on the way home.
Oh, and taking a walk out in our woods. Lunch time is almost over,
and I want to watch the rest of Tailgate 19 with Kosar and Golic.
And ignoring the chatter from "Chuck", the guy on the far left.
-
Big Chuck was a staple at my house when I was younger.
The Cuyahoga Jones stuff was great
Big Chuck was a staple at my house when I was younger.
The Cuyahoga Jones stuff was great
Same here
-
I picked up my daughter from her Mom's house early this week, stopped at a couple garage sales and about to move some boxes to the new house. I'll be checking the Bills, Ravens and Steeler games and hoping for losses. Watching Blended with the family later and having dinner.
-
Did my yard work yesterday. Might take the dogs to the park with my daughter. Wife will be home early
From work. Bbq something for the family later.
-
-
Vacationing at the ocean with my boys. Fine time for a bye if I do say so myself
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login